Second

Her Voice

Seulgi's POV

It's already Friday and it has been a wonderful week since I first listened to that anonymous person's cover. The campus radio has been playing that person's covers every lunch time. And I am so whipped because aside from ballads, she can sing RnB, Pop, and Rap! Oh my gosh. 

The Glee Club has also been busy the whole week trying to find this student. They even tried to text rabbit329 to spill the beans, but there was no response.

"Seul... aren't you too supportive of this student? I mean... what if she's a , sorry for the word. But what if?" 

My best friend questioned me. I just shrugged

"I don't think she's a , Wan. A person with a horrible personality wouldn't be able to interpret an emotional song like that. It's like she means every word of the song she's singing, when she sings heartbreak songs, I can feel her pain. And if she sings love songs, I can also sense that she's in love. You know?"

I was already in my own world after I explained to my best friend. I can't wait to meet her, when will that happen? 

"What if..." my best friend started again, and I glared at her. Why do I feel like she doesn't want me to be attracted to this singer? 

"Seungwan... do you not like her?" 

She stopped for a moment and shook her head too fast as if she denies it.

"No! No that's not what I mean... I just want to make sure you won't get hurt in keeping your hopes up that you'll meet her"

Oh. So that's why she's asking a lot of questions. Okay.

"Oh..."

"This is the last one... I promise. What if... What if you'll meet her and you find out she doesn't sing anymore?"

"Wendy ah~ that's not possible. Based on the background checks everyday that's being sent to the broadcasting team, I can tell she's passionate with her singing. And passionate people don't easily give up on things they like doing"

"Seul..."

"You told me that's the last one~ now let's go eat!!"

I grabbed her wrist and ran, trying to distract her from asking What Ifs. But to be honest, I also don't know what I'd do if the singer says she doesn't sing anymore.

....... 

"Seulgi unnie!! Wendy unnie!!" a pretty giant with a gummy smile waved her hands at us as she made her way towards our table.

"Sooyoung ah, You look skinny these days... have you been skipping meals?" Wendy asked with a worried face. She's always like that, she even ask strangers if she sees them sulking in the corner.

"No unnie~ it's called diet. I'm losing weight to look even prettier." 

"Omo. You're already pretty, why starve yourself."

and as my best friend tries to convince Sooyoung that she's already pretty and there's no need to lose weight, a clingy Sooyoung wrapped her arms on my waist while explaining to Wendy.

"Wah~ Seulgi unnie is so fluffy, she's like a bear." Sooyoung tried to change the topic, but I don't think Wendy's going to fall for it, she's too smart for that.

"Yes I know. She really is like a baby bear. Now stop that because people are looking at you" 

Okay, maybe not too smart.

"I don't care about them unnie. Oh! Ooooh~ Wendy unnie~ are you perhaps... jealous?" and here is another devil, trying to tease the kind Seungwan.

"N-No!! Jealous of what? Ha!" she's doing different facial expressions.

"Of me hugging the bear~" 

"Ha! No~ why would I? She's my best friend, I can hug her anytime"

"No you don't~ haha It's more like Seulgi unnie's the one hugging you"

Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. Okay, now this has to stop. But I don't know how~ if I would, Sooyoung would turn her attention to me and tease me instead.

"Hi oldies~" someone decided to sit on my vacant left side and also hugged me. Oh my gosh. I'm being squeezed to death by two satans.

"Let go Yerim ah! I'm the only one who can hug this bear." and the war between evil and evil has begun.

"Says who? There's no such thing on Seulgi unnie's body that says Poop Sooyoung's Property"

Oh dear. They really are the crazy pair. If they tease each other, it never ends! And if they also decide to team up, they're your worst nightmare, it would be like hell brought two devils to earth.

"Let gooo~ you have your own Wendy unnie~" the younger cringed at Sooyoung's pout. 

"You're gross, Park Sooyoung."

I looked at my best friend, hoping she'll help me get myself out of this situation. But instead of stopping the two, she smiled and looked amused with what's happening in front of her. 

As the two satan keep on teasing each other and pulling my arms towards them, Joohyun unnie, Wendy's pretty sunbae, tapped my best friend's shoulder, so Wendy's attention was now with her sunbae, leaving me to Tom & Jerry's care.

I feel betrayed. Aaah! Seungwan aaah~ 

"Oooh~ a pretty unnie." 

"I Agree"

I didn't notice that the two beside me already stopped pulling me apart, and started staring at Joohyun unnie who's having a convo with Wendy.

Sooyoung faked clearing , and Wendy turned to look at our way.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Joohyun unnie, she's Sooyoung, she's a dongsaeng. And you already know my best friend Seulgi, and... Yerimmie, aren't you going to greet Joohyun unnie?"

"Joohyun unnie? The who? I only know Irene unnie. Hi unniiieeee!!! I missed you!"

Then the little squirtle hugged the pretty unnie. Sooyoung nudged my side and whispered

"Is she Wendy unnie's girlfriend? Or perhaps ex?"

"What? No. I think."

Wait, what if she's really Seungwan's girlfriend? Haha no, I'm sure Wendy would tell me that. She's not the kind to keep something like this from me. She's secretive but she's really open to me when it comes to this.

Am I the only one who noticed that Seungwan's been staring at Joohyun unnie since the latter arrived. 

Nah~ I believe in Wendy. She would tell me if she's in a relationship. Right?