I’m Mr. Diary

Mr. Diary’s Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, good morning, good afternoon, or good night, or whatever depends on time in your country. Introduce, my name is Joan, but people know me as a Diary so let's just call me Diary. I'm a boy, even though I have no gender, just information. Hm .. my age not long ago according to you but long according to me, since I out of the factory until now is 11 years. Not long, but for my kind of people it's been great. fantastic. Why?. Just imagine, there are people like me who have been thrown out in their third year, so yes ... I've been long enough.

I work, even though there's no paid, for a superstar. The singer who is at the peak of glory. His popularity, wealth, and power no need be asked anymore. Number 1. You know G-Dragon? I think you know, or at least you ever heard about him. Yes, I work for him. His stage name is G-Dragon but as long as I work for him the name he used is Kwon Jiyong so let's call him Jiyong.

Working for Jiyong automatically I know all of his life. Firstly, you must imagine the appearance of luxury, shoping there and shoping here, that lady and this lady.

But I think it's not.

He's rich, indeed, his money is plenty, for sure. But ,,, whether you agree with me or not,

His dressing style is exactly look like ragged.

Expensive, it's true, yeah, but ,, how to say that? As not to be seen if his clothes are expensive? Yes like a ragged, so let's suppose like that. His clothes do not look fancy. If only I didn't know it was a chanel, maybe I already told you that it was a dress that was sold in the traditional marketplace.

I'm sorry, that's my opinion.

That's the first one,

The second one,

Shoping there and shoping here, this one I agree. Okay. Swipe the blackcard there, swipe the blackcard here. He is a person who doesn't know the word 'thrifty'. We cann't blame him, he have a lot of money.

The third one,

That lady and this lady. I just need to laugh. Well that's funny, indeed. Lady ... hahahaha .....

although that lady is as pretty as cleopatra, although that lady had a body like spain's guitar, although that lady had a big chest, although that lady had a big , although that lady is the richest in the world, although that lady is recipient of nobel award.

None of that would interest him.

Why?

Because he is crazy toward LEE SEUNGHYUN. Doesn't know him? LEE SEUNGRI. Yes, maknae in his own band, BIG BANG.

'That girl is pretty.'

Jiyong will reply: "My Seungri is much prettier"

'That girl had a big chest'

Jiyong will reply: "But Seungri's chest is more tempting"

'That girl had a big '

Jiyong will reply: "Seungri's is better"

'That girl is very rich'

Jiyong will reply: "My Seungri is also rich"

'That girl is so smart'

Jiyong will reply: "My Seungri smarter"

I don't know what it's called if it's not crazy.

Jiyong used to talk to me and I think you know about what.

 

 

Yeah,, of course about LOVE.

Jiyong rarely writes, or better let's just say he talk to me. He only talk when there are important events only.

One quarter of my first page is all crying. From the beginning he realizes his own feelings, then his struggle for Seungri to accept his love.

Jiyong is an open person. He doesn't care what other people say, what he feels he will show it. And Jiyong is also the most selfish person. He doesn't care what he does, what he wants he must have it. Including Seungri.

Seungri, is a forward thinking person. How the consequences of his actions now in the future, it is always in his consideration. That's why he couldn't accept Jiyong's love at first. We cann't blame him. Why? Because of that his right. Seungri is also a man that full with pride. How he is so proud as the eldest son. That's why he wasn't be able to accept Jiyong. We cann't blame him. Why? Because of that his right.

But that was before. PAST. A long time ago.

Now?

Oh don't worry. They are so lovey-dovey that I want to throw up.

How?

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's what I'm going to tell you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter