Chapter 3

Say No

"You like that, Yoona?" asked Junhyung, looking at the clouds on the horizon at the dusk.

Yoona smiled brightly. "Very much,"

Across them, lay a verdant meadow, the rest can still be seen with glistening dew. Lined with dark green shrubs and decorated with various colors of flowers.

Campanula species, Cardamine--and, don't miss the tiny Anemone which rarely grown in this area. 

In the middle of this paradise image, sticking a shallow lake of clear blue pearsceant sky, surrounded by cravel with soft pale. What a picture of heaven that makes anyone wouldn't be able to leave even one second.

"Yoona, be happy with him." Junhyung smile, he looks so pale.

"With him?" said Yoona emphasize his words.

Junhyung smiled again. "Yes, him--Shin Soohyun." as the name was coming out from Junhyung's lips--spontaneus Yoona's face turned sullen, the latter couldn't hide her emotions. She doesn't like it when Junhyung discussed this matter, especially about that Shin Soohyun guy.

"Why you don't want him to become your boyfriend?" His question even making Yoona's face sullen. How could he's not sensitive to his lover's feeling who doesn't like anybody than himself? Poor Junhyung........

"He loved harassing people, and loves to arbitrarily determine the age of people." Yoona's lips pursed.

Junhyung who saw that only chuckling. "But, he was right. My life wouldn't come too long,"  Junhyung staring straight at Yoona.

The girl was now completely unable to sterm the small drop of water that is now sliding down from her brown eyes.

Junhyung carefully grabbed his lover, hoping to eliminate the saft of a deep sadness in the bottom her heart.

He holds her. "Don't cry, I'm sure we'll meet again later." said him as he patted Yoona's head.

Yoona sobbing, she couldn't contemplate the face of her lover now--Junhyung. Junhyung won't never replaced in her heart.

Never. 

Ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

WELL THE 3RD CHAPTER IS COMIIIIIING!!! YOHOOOOOO one more chapter maybe to endiiiiing! :D