2nd Night

Night At The Dorm [ON BREAK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd Night

 

Well, look who is back? Welcome back. /grins/

Don’t be inpatient, we will begin soon. Do you remember the rules?

Great! Let’s get the ball rollin’.

 

DINING ROOM

 

“MOOOOOOMOOOOOO! HIRAI MOMO! What are you doing?! Stop eating! We still have a lot to do!” Jeongyeon shouts from their shared room.

“B-but I am hungry. I’ll be there once I am done with my jokbal.” Momo whines as she continues chewing on her food.

“Momoring, are you sure that you will finish packing in time?” the other Japanese sitting in the living room asks.

“Of course! I have a rough idea of what I am going to bring. What about you, Minari? Don’t you have to pack too?”

“I finished packing yesterday. I am so excited for tomorrow.”

“I know, we are going to Japan for the showcase tour. How exciting!”

 

Momo leisurely finishes her jokbal while chatting with Mina, talking about their trip to Japan, the things they are going to recommend to their members, etc.

 

“Minari, I am done.”

“Quickly get back to your room and start packing before Jeongyeon unnie scream at you again.” Mina reminds Momo of her task before walking out to the living room.

Momo cleans up the remains of her supper and nod.

 

LIVING ROOM

 

“Sana unnie, what are you doing?”

“Hmm?” Sana looks up, “Minari!” she slow jog towards Mina and jump onto her.

“Unnie!”

“I’m bored, Minari.” Sana pouts and plays with Mina’s hair with her fingers, twirling it.

Mina sighs, “Unnie, are you done packing for tomorrow?”

“Ummm, nope!”

“Unnie! We are flying tomorrow, go pack your things now!”

Feeling lazy, she didn’t want to do anything. “Why don’t you help me with it?”

“…”

“Please Minari” switching to max aegyo mode, she twists her body and show Mina her puppy eyes while speaking cutely.

“Fine, stop hugging me and stop going aegyo.”

Mina slip her hand into Sana’s as they proceed to Sana’s room.

 

In the other corner of the living room, we have the two maknae chilling on the machines. Chaeyoung is using the massage chair that JYP gifted while Tzuyu is standing on the vibrating platform.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter