1st Night

Night At The Dorm [ON BREAK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Night

 

Blue – Ef talking to you

 

Welcome back! Do you have your documents?

Great!

Was the device difficult to use? It must be weird to have your soul separated from your body.

Others? No, only one visitor is allowed at a time. This is to prevent any potential conflicts.

Don’t be nervous! I am sure that this will be a good experience for your first, I mean, you came at the right time. The residents are all in the dorm!

Isn’t that fun?

The residents are scattered around their dorm, some in their own room, some loitering around the common areas and some in other’s room. The bathrooms are out of bounds, you are not allowed in there.

Now, enough naggings from me.

How about the common areas as your first destination?

 

Let the night begin!

 

COMMON AREA – LIVING ROOM

It seems that there are only two residents here.

Momo is sitting on Jeongyeon’s lap even though there are sufficient space for her on the sofa. She is seated sideways, one arm on Jeongyeon’s shoulder and the other is holding on to her phone. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon have one of her arm around Momo’s waist to keep her steady and the other is reaching out for the potato chips bag beside her.

“Momo, do you mind getting off me now? There is space beside me.”

“No! I am sitting here and that is final!” Momo whines.

“But Momo, my leg is falling asleep! You are too heavy!” Jeongyeon plead, trying to use words to get Momo off her instead of going physical.

Nayeon kept her silence and continue tapping on her phone, ignoring Jeongyeon’s plead.

Sigh, Jeongyeon shakes her head in disbelief. How can such a childish peach exist? That’s it. I’m getting her off.

Jeongyeon crept her potato chip hand to the other side of Momo’s waist.

“Momo, last chance, get off now.”

“Don’t blame me.” Jeongyeon starts tickling Momo’s side as Momo does not seem to have the thought of getting off her poor lap.

“AHAHAHAHA, N-no! S-sstop! JEONGYEON AH!” Momo squirms around and finally stood up. She could not take the tickling any further and almost drop her phone.

Momo took a seat beside Jeongyeon and rest her head on Jeongyeon’s shoulder, continuing their activities.

 

Shall we proceed to the kitchen?

After you.

 

COMMON AREA – KITCHEN

I am worried.

They might set the kitchen on fire and we will have to stop your night experience here.

Hopefully not

 

Tzuyu is standing behind the counter with a knife in her hand, she reaches her hand out for her prey for tonight – cucumber. She took a deep breath and begun to slice the cucumber into halves. She seems satisfied with a smile on her face.

On her left, we have a problem. Nayeon is gripping a fruit knife tightly. She lifts the knife and prepare to swing it downwards to slice the sausage with her hands straighten while standing at a distant from the chopping board. Did she succeed? No. She sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter