Let Out The Beast

EARTH HAS COME

He glared at his kidnapper when he was shoved towards the tent.

His eyes automatically falls to the group of similarly bald men that also have the feautures of scar decorating their face.

Now that he thinks about it, all the people outside have the same features excepts for the women and children.

Tss, It must serves for intimidating purposes. He thought.Kyungsoo can't help but flinch from the scrutiny that he is receiving from the collection of harsh eyes. Any moment or any movement seems to be one step closer to his death, another one for that matter.

"Tyris, you are back." The man who exude the most superior vibe commented, while sitting as he eats a large piece of meat, that for Kyungsoo's opinion is rather disgusting to see. Though the comment was directed at his first 'companion'--Tyris-- the man's eye never leave Kyungsoo. "Grutt is not with you but you brought something rather odd and rare to my sight."

"Hn." Tryis grunted. "Grutt got what's coming for him. With his stupidity and almost empty head. All his muscles is useless it seems as he trips on his own then plunged into his death."

Kyungsoo frowned upon hearing the nonchalant telling of Tryis and seeing how unbothered the people inside the tent about it. Almost like its an ordinary occurrences for them.

Kyungsoo shifted.

"This squirt here..." Kyungsoo's eyes twitched at the insult. "... was found by us upon our travel. Grutt initially wanted to eat him, but he's dead now so... I don't know, maybe you will find him interesting that's why I brought him still, instead of killing him."

"Interesting lad if you ask me" Tormund butted in.

Tormund send him a toothy smile and slaps his back.

Kyungsoo winced at the pain of Tormund's heavy hand and send the said man a curse on his language with his hand out of reflex balled into a fist and shot towards the man's face but manage to stop himself.

Tormund and the others raised their eyebrows.

Kyungsoo brings his hands down and lowered his head, silently cursing his momentarily stupidity.

"Go on." The man -- Styr-- that Tryis talking to a while ago said still munching on the meat. "Hit him."

Kyungsoo closes his eyes. "I'm not totally stupid to do so." He said uncertainty.

"It's an order." He caught the man smirks. "What you're going to do?"

His big eyes reflects the inner conflict that he is having.

Everyone waits to see what will be his next move.

"I..." He started. "I... please let's just pretend that nothing of that happened."

As Kyungsoo expected he gets a lot of of confuse bordering towards incredulous reaction.

"What?" Styr asked, blinking.

"What, what?" Kyungsoo chuckled nervously avoiding the gaze of anyone. He tense his shaking left arm to steady it.

Stupid Kyungsoo... Stupid...

Styr growled and Kyungsoo unconsciously took a step backward.

"I..."

Then Tormund laugh.

All of them look at him. "What?" he asked.

Everyone scoffed except Kyungsoo who breathed in relief.

"What are you doing in here? You seems to be in a wrong place" Styr asked drawing all attention back to him.

"Asked him.." Kyungsoo pointed Tyris. "He brought me here."

The loud slam of a hand hitting wood made Kyungsoo to jump.

The chief is now looking dead serious.

"I would take your situation seriously if I were you. We can easily kill you on the spot where you are standing." Kyungsoo eyed the weapons that the men around him have, which made him gulp. "So I repeat. Why are you on this side of the wall."

That's a question that even I can't answer. Besides I don't know what they are talking about the wall. I don't even know where here is. This ty situation I fall into is also confusing for me. I should tell him what I think though. This man can easily break me in a half.

But, Tyris didn't believe what I said to him before so they might not believe me too. But what else can I do? I need to answer him somehow or else I'm doom.

"I don't know... I just woke up in the middle of blizzard, I don't know how I ended up there, just that I'm there. I should have been dead though." He didn't notice that Tyris eyebrows raised. "I mean with that cold and all." Kyungsoo said hurriedly.

No, I think I should gather more information before I go blabbing about me. I'm on disadvantage here, I need to keep all my cards for now, though I don't have a good one.

"I can't remember anything before that. Just my name." He sighed just for dramatic effect.

Kyungsoo is also an actor, whatever roles he decided to take in he can potray it out flawlessly, he was called an acting genius by a lot of people because of his realistic acting.

He made his eyebrows furrowed with his lips thinned into a line. His fingers playing with the hem of his coat. Then he looked directly to Styr's eyes. His eyes that suggesting that he is telling the truth and that he is also confuse about this whole thing.

"I don't understand any of this... so I'm hoping you will shed me some light. "

"What's the point?" Styr asked with a smirks on him. "The way I see it, you are not just somebody who live on the other side of the wall but also a gu whi don't have any of his memory, that or just a great liar." Styr sent him a threatening look. "You don't have any information that you can offer to us. You are useless for us. Good to be killed or as dinner for someone."

Kyungsoo looks down.

Its true, I have nothing on me that I can offer. But if I can't show something that will make me at least worth more than someone's meal, then I'm for sure doomed.

To think that I have to worry about this things when I should have been dead... I'm not even sure what I am right now.

This is problematic. What to say...

"See. You get him out here. Don't bother putting him in a cage, kill him outside."

At once the men move towards him.

Kyungsoo bumps to Tyris when he tried to run away. Said guy looks down at him with indifference.

"MOVE AWAY!" Kyungsoo yelled trying to force the guy aside.

Kyungsoo tense when he felt a hand lands on his shoulder. Tormund's

"Styr." The ginger head said. "We can use him as an offering."

, what now. I don't know if being a sacrifice for some weird religion is better than being killed outright.

"No , that I will!" Kyungsoo glared. "No offense and I don't care what weird religion you guys follow but I'm telling you, I'm going to mess whatever ritual you are going to perform if you so much dared to make me an offering!" Kyungsoo was confused with the confusion that's on everyone. "I'm not kidding!"

Tyris released a loud sigh. "Just shut your mouth."

"That might work for him, Tormund."

"Based on the way he dress I would say that he's a son of whatever noble. He might have more value than those two crows to get an audience to their lord commander. Mormont and the others are hard ers. I don't see them bending to any of our request. This might work well, and Mance will surely approve of it." Tormund explains and almost all nodded for it. "Two crows can't guarantee it as they might be abandon, we don't know the actual number of them but they might think that two crows are hardly any lose for them. But if we add a lordling, that will ensure it."

Kyungsoo can barely understand the context of what being said.

I don't know if I should bother to know more about this place or not. I'm leaning to think that I might not even last long in here. Kyungsoo looks back and forth from Tormund to Styr who seems to be contemplating something. But ginger head is making my value rise a bit, whatever it is I'm just glad that its not as some offering to their religion.

Kyungsoo's eyes follow as Styr made a gesture for one of his men to come towards him. He ordered something to the man, who immediately went out to do whatever it is.

"So. You are safe for now." The magnar said to Kyungsoo. "But I have a test for you. This will determine whether you live or not. Truthfully I don't really care as to what happen to you. But we hardly get any entertainment around here, an opportunity like this should not be wasted."

Test? Loads of bull. If it is an intellectual test then I may have a chance, but this men surely does not view something like that as entertaining. The idea of entertainment for them is... fighting? These goons seem to be addicted to it. But I don't think I can win against any of them. I'm not just short but I'm almost skinny compared to them. I should try though. I'm good at Judo, that may work... Kyungsoo saw something. I can handle swords and bow and arrows too. But I would prefer if its only hand to hand combat... Slim chance that I would win but I should try.

"For my opinion those determined and desperate enough are the only ones that are qualified to live. This world is unfair. Only those who can show that they can do something about their situation often wins against it. You been handed a way out of our hands, but you should work a bit for it."

That's when the flap of the tent opened. Three man that belongs to this tribe and two bound men who are wearing black cloaks, one who is old while the other Kyungsoo suspects are around his age, though he is not sure because of the facial hair he have.

The hard eyes of those two are looking at Styr who equally looks at them, unbothered.

"What do you want wildling!" The young one said.

"Seth, stop." The old one commanded as he finally notice Kyungsoo. "You don't belong here? Who are you?"

"No need for you to know crow." Styr butted in. "This negotiation that we are planning to have with the lord commander of your flock, needs a little push to happen. That's why Mance came to this idea and think that capturing some crows and having as hostage and offering will make that. Seems to be a good idea if you ask me."

Kyungsoo notice that the guy named 'Seth' sighed in relief.

"But this guy came in." Styr smirks, pointing at Kyungsoo. "Who seems to be more valuable bargaining chip."

The three of them frowned.

"I just don't see any reason for having three of it."

Kyungsoo felt the tugged on his arm. he looks back and saw to his confusion that the ropes that bounds him are being cut. He winced when the said rope was pulled as it dugs in his wrist for a long time already.

To his more added confusion, he was handed an axe. "Why are you giving me this." He continued looking at the material.

"This is your test. Its your choice who will be used as bargaining. You or them? However, the one you don't choose will be no use for us. If you choose them then drop that axe and you will be killed right away."

Kyungsoo shakes, he didn't like what his brain is telling him.

"But if you choose to save yourself... You must kill them." A sadistic grin bloom on his face, same with the others.

He can't imagine killing anyone,.

"I... I can't." He stuttered. With Wide eyes he looks down at the kneeling two 'crows'.

"You should do it, if you want to live." Tormund encouraged. "Besides no one would missed them. With them vowing to not have family and all. They are just random people, really."

Kyungsoo's hand are shaking. Any moment he feel like he won't have any strength to hold the axe. Once it slip, he would be dead.

But he can't possibly kill them. Even though they don't have families, they are still alive... while he already died...

I'm stupid. Why Am I afraid to die anyway, when I already experienced it. It would be unfair for me to take their life in exchange for my own. Besides its not in me to kill someone.

He drops the axe. He heard sharp intakes of air.

It feels like the haze that was hovering him all the time vanished.

"A hero, or a fool. I don't know what to call you." Styr said. He stood up, and picked the axe. "Anyway, you are still dead."

Eyes wide, but accepting, he watched as the axe posed to crack his head.

Dead should remain dead.

But then there were screams that proves that fact to be untrue.

"WIGHTS! And One WhiteWalker!" One bulky man announced to everyone in the tent.

Styr, being the leader that he is, strode to go outside. Most followed him. Some are determined. Some are concerned. And Some are combination of the two. Tyris, walked away, almost running. Tormund cursed but also went out.

Only two thenns are left because they are guarding the two 'crows', but it can be seen that they too want to go.

Seth scoffs. Kyungsoo observes him, unsure what to do, glad that he didn't get to experience an axe buried on his head but still confused as to what is happening. "Wildlings. Still believing in myths. No wonder, you all are still savages." He said while his head held high.

"Seth." The old man warned.

"What? It is true though. Look at them, running wild because of some myth. Bunch of fool. All of them. Their mothers must be some barbaric women who spreads their legs for whatever animal with a , for them to turn out like this."

Then he was dead. With blood spraying from his slitted neck all over to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stood shock. The metallic smell of the blood invading his sense of smell.

The old man looks down at the now limp body, upset. "Should you really do that?" He asked. "Your leader didn't gave you any permission to kill him."

"Don't need any permission to kill. We are wildling, right? We are savages, right?" The thenn who killed Seth answered, his voice have the angry tone at word of wildling.

Kyungsoo's strength finally leaves him. Still shock.

What is this. This can't be happening. This is to real.

"Anyway, you two shouldn't leave this tent, if you know what is good for you." The thenns went out.

I'm going to be sick. Too much. This is beyond crazy. This is INSANE!

"--ild, CHILD!" Kyungsoo finally heard. Also the screaming outside are getting louder.

"Child, help me unbound myself. We need to get out of here. It is dangerous to stay here." The old man said.

Kyungsoo crawled towards the crow. Ignoring the dead body and the stench that's assaulting his nose.

Once done with the rope, the old man stood up, and helps Kyungsoo to his feet. "You know how to use this?" Kyungsoo looks at the sword offered to him. More or less he knows how to handle one as it is one of the job requirements for the drama he was casted. Kyungsoo nods. "Good. We need to take advantage of this situation to get away from here. Its not safe."

"Can I trust you?" Kyungsoo asked. That's what is the most important thing to know. He don't want to escape from the boiling water just to land himself on fire.

"I am Man of the night watch, you can trust me."

That's what it all took for him to go along with him. What can he do anyway.

The whole settlement is in chaos. Everyone is running around. Screams and battle cries roaring in the air.

"Seven hells." The old man said, who stopped walking and gazing at something.

Kyungsoo followed the line of sight, and his heart stops for a second.

There, meters away from them, Undead creatures are killing and fighting against the thenns. One woman was stabbed from the back of her head by a jumping zombie.

"This is nightmare." He said softly. What would this be if not a bad dream. This, all of this can't be happening. Dead or not. It still doesn't make any sense.

"WE NEED TO MOVE!" The old man ordered. He followed.

They were almost at the edge of the settlement when a body slammed him down to the ground.

Pain exploded at his back, but he ignored it in favor of pushing the persistent body away from him.

The snarling is enough for him to know that it is a one of those undead. He considered himself lucky that this one don't seem to have any weapons.

With the help of the old man he was able to get away from being suffocated by the bulky body. But the undead was able to hold on his right foot.

That's when he saw the undead face. And he don't know if should laugh or not. The undead is the proud leader of Thenns. Styr.

"Wow, bastard! Just ing let me go already. You. ING. UGLY. STINKY. PIECE. OF. A. WORTHLESS. ." He shouted annoyed, stomping the offending hand the whole way. Enjoying it a little. "Old man! Stabbed his brain!"

The man did, but to Kyungsoo's confusion the undead Styr is still undead.

"Here." Kyungsoo heard. The undead was on fire, shreaking.

It was Tyris who help him. Behind him are two boys who must be that the age of 10 and 7, both have the same brown hair and blue eyes just like Tyris.

"Fire can kill them."

"Thank you." He said.

"Let's move." Tyris said running to the direction where Kyungsoo and the old man are about to go.

Kyungsoo instinctively followed. He heard the old man saying something but he honestly can't care right now. As long as he is away from this hell, everything is alright.

It is tiring. From the moment he woke up earlier today he didn't get a chance to have a rest. Or some alone time that he really preffered when he was back at home. It is also infuriating to depend to these strangers for his safety. He is Kyungsoo for Christ's sake, he is a capable man who can do things whatever he wants to. Depending on someone is always a afar thought behind actually doing it by himself. But now he don't have any choice to do that because of the situation he found himself. No one told him that being dead would result for him being haunted by undead. He is unprepared for all of this, so even though it hurts his pride, he wiill just follow this strangers until he can deem himself safe enough and do things in his own way. So even though he is tired, not complaining will be the best thing he can do. For now.

They are able to put some distance from the Thenns' settlement, and now currently trudging their way up over the the rocky and snow covered hill.

"We need to seperate from them now." The old man whispered to him. Kyungsoo saw that the old ma despite his age is not running out of his breath which is admirable as the same thing can't be said for him. "He is a wildling, he would surely bring us to their another settlement. That is not wise. While he is distracted we need to move now. "

The old man talks some sense, so he nodded. While he is grateful for Tyris for saving him earlier, he can't let it cloud his judgement.

He took a step to break away, just like what the old man did, and a chill went from his feet up to his whole body as he made that step.

"Something is riding behind us... its getting closer." He announced. "LET'S HURRY" His voice carried towards Tyris and the two kids.

He didn't know what happened. just that the step he took earlier gave him image, a black and white image over the whole area. He felt the vibration of something, a creature on its four limbs rided by a silhouette of a man. It is confusing

"What are you talking about!" The old man asked after he catch up to him after Kyungsoo accelerated his running. The original plan was left abondoned. His rationality is telling him that it is safe to be with two capable men. The sword that was given to him earlier was abondoned when the undead Styr tackled him. Numbers should be use to their advantage, and for many movies he have seen separating in this situation is NEVER a good idea.

The sound of a ferocious growl makes the five of them freeze a bit.

He knows that looking back is not a good idea and should have focused on running away but, he can't help it, so does the others. The five of them saw it, the thing that was chasing right behind them.

A man... no, not a man. Something inhuman riding a big white polar bear. Both of them shares a color of blue for their eyes. Almost glowing.

Kyungsoo never felt any fear more than this, something deeper than terror. He can't name it.

They were approaching fast. Even though still dazed with fear they all run more faster than before. Their lungs were burning but they know better than to think about it.

But the children can't do the same thing like the three adults. They are now slowing.

Instinctively, Kyungsoo lifts the youngest. His muscle prostested , but ignored it. Tyris shot him a look. He did the same to the other kid.

Then they reach the downhill. It was unexpected. Because of their high speed, they all lose their balance.

It was blurry for Kyungsoo, but he knows there are rolling down the hill. The snow didn't help to soften the experience. He is still aware enough to lift his head to avoid it from bumping on the ground, with his body trying to protect the kid from suffering any injuries as much as he can.

They are not the only one who suffered through it, the inhuman and the beast that was following them also suffered the same. The thunderous roar reaches their ears and they all flinched from it. It so near.

Kyungsoo managed to slow down their momentum, and proceeds to stand up immediately. Weather rolling down the hill is much faster or not, it wouldn't help anything if his body are broken.

He was covered with bruises and cuts, some are excessively bleeding. Tyris with the other child he carries and the old man followed his example.

"Stop! Don't run! that way!" Kyungsoo yelled when he saw the old man was sprinting downhill. "Look!" He pointed at the direction of their chaser.

The inhuman looks to be trying to get away, but the heavy beast was on his way. Kyungsoo noticed that one foot of the inhuman was stuck between the gaping ribs of the beast. They will not be able to stop their speed until they reach the bottom of the hill.

"Let's use this to our advantage, it still a long way down, and making their way up to us will take more time. So let's run away from them in the different direction, or hide" He said firmly.

They nodded.

"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked the child as they climb up, westward. The child only have few scratches, but he still asked just to be sure.

"'m fine." The child answered. Eyes looking at him. "Thank you."

Kyungsoo smiles at the child. "Your welcome."

Their pace are still hurried but they are making a slow progress because of their injuries and physical exhaustion. It was nerve wrecking as they keep expecting for their chaser to caught up to them without them knowing.

"I'm scared." The kid confessed to him.

"I know. Its okay feeling that way. Me too, I'm scared, but let me tell you none of us will let the monsters get you." He said softly.

"White walker." He heard the old man said. "They are not myth." It was like the old man receive the shock of his life.

Kyungsoo frowned. "You don't know that that thing exist?" He questioned.

"There are stories about them existing long long time ago, but those stories are viewed as myth. Something to scare the children at night.But to think that they actually exist."

"You crows and people hiding behind your precious wall know nothing." Tyris snorted. "You all think that the wall was there to seperate your kingdom away from us freefolks. You don't know its true purpose. Even now. Then you all judge us. Us who live in this situation."

The old man face darkened. "Still not enough of a reason to kill, and whenever you raid one of our villages. You doing those just make us view you all disdainfully."

"Whatever you say. But I can bet that when it comes to it you won't open your wall for us. Even for these two children. You will just turn away your cold eyes. Letting my brothers become one of those wights. Because that's what you all are. You shower yourselves in luxury, and dress nicely, but that's not enough to cover the fact that you are just another savage animals that you all call us. I see you for who you are. WE all do."

"That's all your assumption. Not all of us are like what you paint us to be." The old man fired back. Kyungsoo winces at that weak comeback.

Tyris glare still held strong. "Then the same thing can be said to us, free folks. Maybe some of you may one day open that wall, but I know that won't be you. As even though I MENTIONED ABOUT THEM," Tyris look at two children. "You didn't say anything about helping them to get through your wall. You ignored that part in favor of depending yourselves."

The old man held his high up, choosing not to say anything. They can't run as it is to steep to do so.

Kyungsoo, listened to the argument and tried to understand everything.

Honestly, if he is to be asked, he sympatize to Tyris and the... free folks. He don't have any right to judge someone who lives in this kind of environment. And those who are well off shouldn't either. For him, it is another example of racism. He experienced it before, being an asian idol that he is, some people would just assume something bad about them just because of their ethnicity. He never like it.

For him, whatever race deserves help.

He looks at the child on his arm, who had fallen asleep. The image of this child being one of those undead made him angry. They don't deserve it. They are just a child.

"Hey, old man." He callled out. "We will bring them, with us." He declared. Face set firm.

"What are you saying we can't bring them back." The old man said harshly.

"WE. WILL." His gaze intensifies. They both stared at each other's eyes not wanting to back off. Until the old man finally did.

"It won't be pretty. I'm telling you that."

"Weather it is or not, that is then, we will face it when it comes."

"Child, I don't know how you came here. But I can tell that you came from ESSOS. I'm telling you, the situation here in Westeros are different from there." The old man advised.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything about being mistaken as someone who came from the place called Essos. It is not rational to do as he can be deemed suspicious or thought as a wildling. Kyungsoo thinks that, if not for his royal outfit he will be deemed as one. That and the fact that his face is of asian and all of them are western.

It works for him anyway.

It is slowly coming for him that this all real and he might be here for a while. So just like what he thought back at the tent, he must keep his cards to himself... and pick up any information quickly.

They finally reach the top of the hill. "Do you know the direction to the wall?" The old man asked Tyris. he received a nod. " Good, lead us there. And don't even think to lead us to another of your settlement."

The wind are getting colder as time past them and night are slowly coming, but they still went on.

It was dark when they finally stop.Tyris found them a small cave , big enough to accomodate them all.

When his back hit the ground, sleep immediately came to him.

Then sooner than he wish he wakes up.

He can see it again. Just like before. Through vibration,this time coming from his both hands both placed on the ground, an image of black and white present him the whole area. This time it was not the inhuman called white walker and its beast. No, this time it was the undead.

Hundreds of them.

They were running towards them. As if they know where they hide. It was enough reason to panick.

"Wake up, lots of undead are coming!" He said hurriedly.

The old man and Tyris are still dazed but their both seems ready for whatever it is coming.

"How can you tell?" Tyris asked.

"I don't know, I just do, okay!"

The two children stirred awake.

"Should we try and outrun them?" Kyungsoo asked for their opinion. He honestly don't think running in the dark and cold is wise, the disadvantage it will bring them. But staying here would just corner them.

"Not wise, but can't be help." The old man commented. Kyungsoo notices the resignation in his voice. "Tell them about this, warn them." He pulled his ring out of is finger. "My name is Harold River. Show this to Mormont, the lord commander, and say the fact that this belong to my mother. That would help proving your story about me being your companion for a while." The old man, Harold went to the mouth of the cave. "I will distract them, use that to your advantage. Be discreet and quick."

Kyungsoo understand what is happening. "Why?"

"I'm old, I've seen enough." That was what Harold said before he vanished in the night.

And I've died. The same thing can be said for me.

"Come on, let's not waste his sacrifice." Tyris said.

And so they move.

Kyungsoo steps were heavy with guilt, his thoughts is still with the old man. Sacrifice, is not a foreign thing for me. But this extent? No one did that for him.

A life that would be waste on him.

"They are here!" Tyris announced as he accelerated, half an hour later.

Through the silent night, they hear the snarling of the undeads.

Harold's sacrifice are already spent.

But they can see it. Kyungsooo can see it. On the horizon, something worth of wonderment, lay before him. It is still far but the height of it made it possible for them to see. It is their Goal. That is The wall.

"!" Tyris cursed. He with the other child are on the ground. His right foot are twisted. And the undead are almost behind them.

"No." He said to himself.

He went to help.

"No. Just go. Help them for me." Tyris said. "Please, my brothers, save them."

"No" Both child said, clinging to their older brother. "We won't go without you." The oldest child declared.

"Listen to me." Tyris grab the child face. "You will, protect Ranck for me. Promise me you will."

"But I don't want to leave you." The child said, crying just like his younger brother.

"I know. But please. This will be over soon." Tyris look at Kyungsooo who is staring emotionally move at the scene. Eyes telling him to go.

This is not right. None of it. No one should make any sacrifice. One is enough and two is an overkill. He won't forgive himself , if he let this to happen. The children are two young to see this.

Inside him, something swelled and burst. He felt a foreign energy settling in his skin.

His black eyes turned into blazing green, looking down at the three. He heard their sharp intake of air.

He turns around, just in time for the undead to came within view.

He feel that he can do something. He know he can. And if it means being able to save the three behind him, then he will do it.

His resolve had solidified, just in time when he took a step forward.

Tyris is lost for words. The guy who are nothing for him suddenly turned into something intimidating. Like a person who can do anything he waņts to. That blazing green eyes scared him as it seems to promise something, he is glad that it seems like it is not directed at them.

When he turned his back to them, he knows that they are going to be save somehow. And he was not proven wrong when, the guy took a heavy step, that cause a tremor on the ground. The following steps also caused that same effect.

He came within attacking range of the wights. He didn't move but the wights did weņt to attack him with their weapons. But none of it made any contact, for a wall of earth went to protect the guy. It didn't end there, rocks shoot upwards from the ground just to bombard the wights.

The wall that's protecting the guy arched like a wave of the sea, and swallowed the wights infront of him.

Tyris was pulled from watching as he heard both of his brothers' scream. A few wights have escaped and now surrounding them.

He tried to stand up when one of the wights lifted his youngest brother, but only suffered through it when he was stab at his right shoulder.

Then the ground shake more than before, all wights lose balance. And before they can try to stand up, the ground swallowed them.

His eyes went back to the guy. There he was standing, eyes devoid of the blazing green, covered by the silver light of the moon.

He still look dazed.

But they were confuse when the guy walk past them, and headed straight on.

They followed. Tyris pushing himself, dragging his twisted foot.

It was an hour later, coming inside a forest and almost covering it, when they found him. Sleeping, slumped, against the weirwood tree..

(End chapter)

Okay, I know that my grammar is bad and my vocobulary is limited. But I tried. Really.

I can tell that the flow of events are rough. But I really want to post this. I will try to polish it in the future.

Please give me any comments about the story so far.