Comfort

Our Vhope World

Taehyung jolted awake and automatically sat up breathing heavily. His heart was racing and his mind was filled with chaotic images. He felt a bit spacy and wasn't quite sure wether he was actually awake or still dreaming.

“Taehyung?” Hoseok asked into the darkness, but Taehyung couldn't answer, he was still too confused and too agitated. A moment later Hoseok his bedside lamp and looked towards Taehyung's bed. When he saw him he immediately got out of his bed and walked over to Taehyung's.

“Hey, Taehyung?! Everything alright?” he asked softly as he sat down next to him. Taehyung's chest was still heaving as he looked up at Hoseok. He opened his mouth, but couldn't form a coherent answer.

“Did you have a nightmare?” Hoseok asked with worry in his voice. Taehyung only managed to nod. Hoseok gently pushed Taehyung's hair out of his face and cradled it in his hands. Taehyung automatically closed his eyes and leaned into his touch.

“Are you okay?” Hoseok asked as he tenderly his thumbs over Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung took a few deep breaths and then slowly nodded.

“H-Hyung, can you...?” Taehyung tried to put his need into words as he opened his eyes again to look at Hoseok who smiled at him.

“Scoot over... I'll go turn off the light.” He said and let go of Taehyung to get up and turn off his bedside lamp. Taehyung scooted over to make space for him and a moment later the bed dipped and Hoseok lay down next to him. He pulled Taehyung into his arms and Taehyung immediately snuggled up against him and shared his blanket with him. Hoseok rubbed slow and soothing circles on his back and Taehyung sighed as he started to relax.

“Thank you, hyung~” Taehyung mumbled.

“No problem.” Hoseok whispered and smiled to himself as he wrapped his arms tighter around him.