OFFSCREEN 1: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

We Got Married: Saranghae, Sunbaenim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                        

 

OFFSCREEN 1: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

 

“Noona, where are we heading to?” Taehyung was dumbfounded by Yoona’s action. His sunbae pull his hand and gesture him to keep his mouth shut. Taehyung couldn’t understand what was happening. He decided to just let her drag him until they reached wherever it is. To him, being pulled by his favorite is like a dream comes true. His heart fluttered by her gestures. That’s until they reached a secluded space and unnoticed by any cameraman. She let his hand go.

“Taehyungie, what’s going on? I was supposed to be the wife of your hyung but he came up and asked if I could find Irene for him”. Among BTS’ members, Yoona only knew Taehyung. She became friend of him through Shinee’s Minho, who happened to be her favorite dongsaeng and Taehyung’s co-star from the drama, Hwarang. She is not sure if it’s the right thing to ask the other member, Jungkook or ask the PD himself. Thus, she chooses to ask Taehyung and hopefully he can solve the confusion in her head.

“How are you supposed to be his wife? We were informed by PD-nim that Jin-hyung’s wife is Red Velvet’s Irene who is filming her CF here in Jeju Island”. Now Taehyung understand why Yoona dragged him away from the production crews. There’s something confusing about today’s filming. Even he is confused because instead of Irene showing up, it’s Yoona the one present at the filming location.

“I hate to break this to you but Irene never sign any contract with Innisfree and I am the only SM’s artist that has contract with Innisfree”

The info provided by Yoona made Taehyung’s jaw dropped. If the info provided by Yoona is true, why would the PD informed them that they will grant Jin’s wishes of marrying Irene?

“Ok. Let’s figure this out together. Tell me exactly what had happened from the get go” There’s a lot of things that needed to be clarified. First, why did Jin look for Irene at her filming site? Second, how can Irene be associated with Innisfree when she never had any contract with the said cosmetic brand? Third, what if Jin is never Yoona’s husband to begin with and she is wrong. Her real husband is yet to show up and Irene is actually Jin’s virtual wife.

Taehyung proceed with all information he had. Everything that is possibly related to the variety program, he shared it with Yoona. He started off with how excited Jin is with the program to the interview they had and till the part where they reached at the filming site

 

*************************************************

 

“Is she not here yet, hyung?” bored to be left alone by Taehyung, Jungkook walk his way until he found Jin.

“I couldn’t find her. I searched all over the place but nobody saw Irene. But luckily I met Yoona sunbae and she is doing me a favor by asking Irene to come here!”

To be honest, Jin thought that its weird that Yoona easily agreed to help him. He pretty sure that he had searched through the filming site. How can Yoona easily know where Irene is ?

“Kookie, don’t you think it’s weird that I couldn’t find Irene although I have searched all over the place but it is easy for Yoona to find her?"

“I don’t know hyung, but maybe because they are from the same company she should have her contact details? Personally, I find it more surprising that you met Yoona-sunbaenim and not Irene. What if ..?” Jungkook couldn’t finish his last sentence. He couldn’t believe it if the answer that they are looking for is actually right infront of them. What if Yoona-sunbaenim is the one they are lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter