PROLOGUE

We Got Married: Saranghae, Sunbaenim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    “I do look handsome, don’t I” “I like your attitude”   BTS members can’t help but to laugh at Jin’s remarks and how confidence he is with his looks. The members are all currently watching KBS’ Hello Counselor that Jin and Jimin guested few months back. Jin had always been confidence with his looks and wit, which often got praised by other celebrities and their sunbaes. The members acknowledged that Jin really does have stunning visual and body structure that all male idols ever dream of. However, not everyone is pleased with his witty remarks. Haters especially, more often than not will throw their hateful remarks at him and claim that he is the least talented member of BTS, and his visual is a joke. Jungkook knew that deep down inside the elder’s heart, Jin is deeply wounded by the antis’ remarks. All members except Jungkook laughed at Young-ja’s replies and try to match Young-ja with Jin. Namjoon said they look together since she is enjoying Jin’s attitude. Jungkook concerned that the viewers might misunderstood his hyung’s remarks and even concerned with Young-ja’s reply. To him, she sarcastically made fun of his hyung. As if she did not even take the remark seriously and regard it as for variety purpose only. Nothing more than just a to make people laugh. Despite all his concerns, the only thing that he can do is to watch over his hyung and be there whenever he needs him.   **********************************************************************   Jin realized that a pair of eyes is gazing at him with concern instead of enjoying the show that all of them are currently watching. He turns to Jungkook and smile at him to indicate that he is fine. He always feels grateful that he has Jungkook as the maknae in their group. Jungkook is multi-talented. He has a golden voice, and he dances flawlessly. But most importantly, his heart is pure and fragile, and not mentions how considerate he is towards his hyungs. When their gaze met, he knows something is wrong with the younger. He knows that the maknae is worrying about something. “Relax Kookie. I am not in love with Young-ja. My heart is forever with BTS and ARMY” Jin tried to joke so that the maknae will stop worrying about stuff. “On contrary, I was hoping that you both will end up with each other. Age and gag wise, you two fit each other so well!” “YAH! What is wrong with my AGE! Are you jealous nobody declaring their love for you that’s why you get jealous, am I right? You ARE JEALOUS that I will be casted in We Got Married right?” The members laughed at Jin’s rants. The eldest always have a funny way in expressing his anger and frustration. And not to mention the maknae always pick on the eldest. Here goes another Jin and Jungkook bickering moment. “Okay guys I know we all are excited to watch Jin-hyung in the love show but let’s call it a day. Get enough sleep because we will have looong and exciting day tomorrow”   *******
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter