End of a day

End of a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took a deep breath. Life has been treating her so bad these days. Life is pain and life’s not fair.

She went through the hallway and went it to the elevator, took her access card and tapped the card and she clicked the 23rd floor sign. All she wanted to do was just laying on her bed.

It took no time for her to arrived at the floor she lived. She walked to her apartment door and entered the passcode. She went to her room quietly while her feet took off the shoes with themselves. She put her bag at the couch and walked over the bedroom.

She threw herself to the bed and hugged the person who was sleeping on it. She inhaled the smell of that person.

And by the other hand, feeling someone hugged him, he woke up and faced the woman. He put one of his arm as her pillow and the other one on her waist.

“How was your day, beautiful?” His voice was so soft while pulling the woman close to his chest. He looked at her as she looked at him back, he stared and showed her a very sweet smile of him and no girls can resist it.

“Bad.” She simply answered, and felt herself warmed up in his arms and also by his presence.

“I love you, Jess.” He whispered, gave her a kiss on her crown.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter