Michaeng(Mina x Chaeyoung) Too Late

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n

Hello everyone!!!!
Author-nim here!!!

Late Update? Hahhaahaha

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST!!!

Anyways!!!

ENJOY READING!!!

":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":

Chaeyoung's POV

*kring kring*

I heard my phone ring as I am drawing the most important part in my sketch.

I looked at caller before answering, but I hesitated when I saw her name....
                                        
  Mina....calling            
                                      
   √ Accept    X Reject  
                                      

I breathed in before I answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo.....Is this Chaeyoung-ssi??"

To my surprise, Mina is not the one in the other line.... It's a voice of a man....

"Ummm, this is her...why? Where is the owner of the phone??"

I can't help but to get a little bit angr and of cource, get worried over my bestfriend....

"The owner of this phone is currently drunk...I don't even think she can move an inch....she keeps mumbling chaeyoung....so I dialled this number..
I am a bartender in xxx bar.....if you could, please pick her up?"

"Ah...ok please take care of her in a moment...I will be there..." I said before hanging up...

I stood up and get my coat and car keys before going to the said bar...

The smell of alcohol immediately reeked my nose as I entered the bar...

Why the hell would Minari go to this bar?!

I thought as my eyes wonder around to look fo a certain penguin.

Not too long after I saw her, resting against the bar counter..

I walked towards her and saw a bartender next to her, which I assume the one who called me....

I asked for help to the bartender to help me take the drunken penguin to the car.

She kept mumbling things I don't understand in the way to my house....

"Chaeyoung!"

I nearly bumped my car when Mina shouted..

I never thought she could shout like that...

Then I looked at her seeing that she's fast asleep.....

****************

"Hahhh, at last....What have gotten to you and you made yourself a mess" I asked minari even though I know she won't answer...

I put her right hand in my shoulder as I carry her inside our apartment..

"Momo-ssi!" She shouted

Momo...

Always Momo....

Can't you see that I'm here?

"Why do I love Chaeyoung!!!???? That cub!" She shouted that made me surprised...

I did'nt notice that we're already in front of my room.

I opened the door and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter