Something More?

Never A Dull Night - Jay Park

“You know you shouldn’t have left a pretty girl like her at the barn alone.” Simon pulled the darts off of the board nailed to the wall. Glancing over his shoulder, Simon checked up on you to make sure that you were safe for the time being.

“I’m not worried, she can hold her own” Jay confidently told them, without a look over his shoulder before he began to gather his black darts in his left hand, readying his right hand to throw.

“Are you sure about that?” Gray questioned as he pointed in your direction, watching intently as a man pushed his shoulder off of one of the columns around the bar, heading over in your direction. Gray’s eyes continued to stay glued to the strange man as he slowly approached you.

Keeping your attention on the moving crowd, you noticed a tall, burly man began to approach you. Once he reached the bar he eased himself down to lean on his left arm, his eyes were filled with an unwelcome fire while you continued to keep your eyes forward.

Watching the man’s lips move, a smoldering smile curling on his lips while his eyes wandered down to take a glimpse at any exposed skin of yours. The three guys watched you decline his whispered words,  lifting your drink up to your lips as you were careful not to set it down again in fear of him slipping something while you weren’t looking.

Watching the man smile a little more and straighten up, Gray, Simon and Jay watched nervously from afar as they knew his game all too well. The stranger pointed into the crowd as you turned your head towards him, pausing a moment, you looked back at the crowd before you nodded your head.

Jay moved away from darts, his full attention now on you as he headed back over to their drinks. Picking up his glass, his nervous fingers brushed against the smooth surface that held the cool liquid within. His dark chocolate eyes followed you as the stranger brought you over to the edge dance floor.

Heading to the dance floor, the pulse of the songs began to infect you the closer you got to the speakers. Hitting the wooden dance floor, the crowd morphed around you, accepting you as one of their own. Allowing yourself to move under your own control, you allowed your body express its emotions towards the pulsating music. Starting off reserved, you tested the stranger next to you along with the other club girls around you. Holding the majority of your attention on the stranger, you continued to watch him out of your peripheral vision. Without the stranger making any moves or advances towards you, you slowly allowed yourself to become less reserved with each song.

With every song, the strange man slowly closed the space between you and him, using his dancing as an excuse to move closer to you. The crowd began to push the two of you closer together along with everyone else on the dance floor, building anticipation for the of the song.

Simon and Gray moseyed over to join Jay at the bar as they whispered to one another in question as to what the stranger’s next move would be. Half joking, half seriously they ran through possible scenarios to try and figure out a game plan if needed. Observing the stranger, Jay caught the stranger’s eyes scanning you while his tongue lustfully brushed over his own lips, hands lightly rested on your hips, he began to move your hips for you. The strength of the stranger’s hands increased as they rested on either side of your hips, the stranger began to slowly but surely increase the strength in his hands as he started to move without your own will, catching onto the stranger’s game your hands rested over his in an attempt to pry his lustful hold from you.

Releasing his hands from you, you turned around and looked at him his eyes were filled with a darkened tint hinting you to his possible thoughts that were running through his mind. An unsettling feeling began to grow in the pit of your stomach at just the sight of the dark tint in the stranger’s eyes. Formulating a silent plan, you started to dance further and further away from him in an attempt to lose him in the crowd. Distancing yourself from him, you kept your eyes on him from time to time making sure that he didn’t make any more advances on you while you still tryed to enjoy your evening.

Not spotting him through a whole song then another, taking in a deep breath, you held it in for a few seconds allowing relief to cleanse you. With another song and no stranger in sight, you danced til the end of that song before a pair of hips pressed against yours from behind, a pair of hands clasped onto the front of your hips and pulled you back against him once more.

“That wasn’t very nice of you to ditch me during a dance, darling” The deep husky voice brushed across the shell of your ear, sending shivers up and down your spine instantly. Feeling increasingly uncomfortable with every passing second, you placed your hands over his and tried to pry his grasp from you again. However, the familiar stranger continued tightening his grip on you, holding you tighter against him.

“Please stop” You tried to call out over the music.

“I thought you wanted to dance. So we are dancing” The stranger smirked while his lips turned against your warm skin as he placed a soft kiss underneath your jawline.

“I don’t want to dance like this, please let go” You became more stern as your grip began to increase to try and pry him off of you. Without feeling any release from the stranger, you began to struggle against his strong arms that soon found themselves fully around your waist. With panic quickly filling your chest, your eyes began to search around for any familiar face around the bar.

Jay watched at you searched for a familiar face, the stress on the man’s arms tensed as Jay saw the toned arms tighten around you. Not being able to take it anymore, Jay left his glass on the bar top before making his way through the crowd to you.

“May I have a dance with this pretty lady?” Jay questioned testing out the stranger to see how he wanted to play.

“Go get your own, there are plenty at the bar” The man said as he turned you away from Jay, your eyes peeped over the large man’s shoulder as Jay rested his hand on the man’s shoulder, turning the man back around to face him, in another attempt to try and not make a scene but to still make his point.

“I don’t want just any lady, I want this lady” Jay began to get a little more forceful seeing the fear behind your eyes.

“Just one last dance and then you can have her for the rest of the evening” The man reasoned with Jay, trying to make him a deal, man to man.

Jay turned his eyes to yours making sure that you had a say in this as well, a prolonged blink of your eyes agreed to one last dance, Jay moved his eyes back to the stranger’s dark ones “One dance”

“Thanks man!” The man smiled as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the thick crowd, leaving Jay on the edge of the dance floor, alone.

Jay eyes followed you through the crowd, knowing that this stranger was acting really sketchy and Jay was determined not to allow you to get hurt or worse. Continuing to follow the two of you with his eyes, the crowd grew increasingly thick with the passing time of the song. Moving further into the crowd, Jay begins to search for you once more, from corner to corner of the dance floor. Anxiety began to push adrenaline through his veins while he continue to search the entire dancefloor for you. Unable to find you at the end of another song, yet again, Jay trotted back over to Simon and Gray, he continued to look around in panic.

“I can’t find her…” Jay informed the other two with a slight panting breath

“What do you mean, you can’t find her?” Gray questioned as Gray and Simon’s heart began to pick up in alert.

“I allowed that guy to have one more dance with her, but… but now I can’t find her anywhere on the dance floor.” Jay continued to scan the place as he kneeled on top of the stool to get a higher vantage point. Quickly scanning the place, his eyes caught the back door close.

“Keep looking in here, I’ll see if they exited out the back” Jay quickly rambled off orders before dismounting the stool.

Rushing his way through the crowd, pushing past strangers while keeping his eyes on the back door. Approaching the door, Jay’s warm hand met with the cool metal as he  pushed open the galvanized steel door allowing the chilling night air to flood into the scorching club.

“Help! Help someone, please!” You voiced echoed quietly between the back alley. Your heels dragging on the asphalt below, taking chunks of fresh skin along with the material of the heels that outfitted your feet for the night.

Another man quickly grabbed your legs as the original stranger adjusted his hold on you, crossing your arms underneath your chest and holding you as if you were in a straight jacket. Continuing to fight against the two bulky men, you tried to move your legs as the second man, the driver, folded your legs in the same manner and pinned you tightly against yourself.

A familiar voice’s whispering echo snapped Jay’s head to the right. A shadow trailed over the corner of the brick building. Picking up his pace, Jay’s thundering footsteps covered your cries through the alley. A ivory car sat at the ready, towards the end of the alley, Watching the struggle ensue in front of him, Jay shuffled to a halt, hiding behind a dumpster when he witnessed two men push you into the back seat of that car forcefully.

Hitting the cloth interior, you moved your legs back underneath you before scooting over to the other side of the bench seat. Slipping your hand in the door handle of the car, you began to pull it back towards you in hopes that it would open. Pushing against the door slightly, the door stuck tightly in the frame, hitting your hand and the weight of your body against the door in desperation, the door didn’t budge.

“These car doors, don’t work like that sweetheart” The familiar stranger eased himself down next to you in the back seat. His hands tightly still clasping yours together.

Pulling something out of his back pocket, he wrapped a zip tie around your conjoined wrists before tightening the tie as tight as it would go around your hands.

“Ouch! That hurts!” You cried while trying to twist and slip your hands from the restraint.

“That is just the beginning, doll” The stranger lifted his hand around the back of the seat, pulling you against him as his arm encased you. “You wore the perfect outfit today too” The stranger’s soft husky tone and wondering eyes, made your skin crawl with discomfort. Keeping your eyes forwards, they filled with fury while you took in the car’s interior in trying to find another way to plot your escape. Closing the door behind the stranger beside you, the driver began to round the trunk of the car.

Taking a chance Jay crouched and began to make his approach. His legs moving faster and faster with his prey approaching. With the stranger in reach. Jay grabbed his collar and pulled the driver back and threw him to the ground. Kneeling over the driver, Jay unloaded his vengeful fists on the driver. Crimson liquid coated his busted lip, cheek and forehead before Jay lifted his eyes to see the other man still in the car with you. Adjusting his grip on the stranger, Jay lifted the driver up by his collar, the driver trying to see through his swollen, black eye.

“I’m the only one who can drive her around” Jay muttered in a protective tone to the driver before dropping the man against the asphalt below.

Crouching, Jay began to make his second approach, peering over the trunk of the car, he watched as the man used his other hand to try and turn your face towards him. Watching you struggle some more. Jay crawled around the hind end of the car before standing up and opening the door.

Reaching inside, Jay pulled the stranger outside of the car. The stranger began to pull you out of the car with him, ripping your dress with your efforts to resist his movements. Prying the man out from the car, Jay slammed the stranger against the passenger door while holding the stranger tightly at his shirt collar.

“That wasn’t one dance” Jay spoke with rage saturating every word.

“I was going to take her home and have a dance with her there” The stranger smirked, winking in the process knowing that another man would understand what kind of dance he was referring to.

“You’re a sick man, you know that?” Jay hissed.

Hearing Jay’s familiar voice, you began to make your way out of the car on your own will. Peering around, you saw Jay holding the stranger hostage while the other man was still passed out on the pavement.

“I’ll take what I can get” The stranger smiled. Jay lifted up his right hand and pressed a powerful punch into the stranger’s left cheek.

“Not if I have anything to say about it” Jay hissed as he watched the stranger smirk, earning the stranger another punch from Jay. You stepped out of the car and carefully took off your heels, leaving them next to the car’s tire.

“Run, ________” Jay calmly requested. Nodding your head, you began to take off with a running limp. Starting off behind Jay and the stranger. You rounded the corner before the driver began to wake from his passed out state.

“Get her, she went to the right!” The stranger ordered the driver. “Take the car!”

The driver quickly slipped behind the wheel of the car, starting the engine. Jay lifted the stranger from the car just to slam him back against the body of the car.

“Call him off from finding her” Jay demanded

“But I still want her” The stranger smirked as the car began to move out from under them.

“Over my dead body” Jay hissed

“That can be arranged” The stranger slyly smile before quickly grabbing Jay and used the movement of the car to throw Jay to the ground. Kneeling over Jay, the stranger quickly threw a few punches to Jay.

Taking a few of the punches, Jay blocked one of the punches before he flipped over and got the upper hand on the stranger. Throwing punches all over the stranger’s body, Gray and Simon opened the back door, stumbling upon the sight of Jay kneeling over the stranger and releasing all of his rage.

“Jay! Jay!” Gray and Simon rushed over to his rescue, with Gray on one side of Jay and Simon on the other, they each took an arm and began to pull their friend from the situation.

“The driver has her” Jay panted as he stood on his shaking legs.

“We will take care of him, do you know where she went?” Gray questioned as they saw a glimpse of the hand to hand combat that ensued due to the damage present on Jay’s face.

“Where are your keys, Simon?” Jay wiped his thumb against his bloodied lip, seeing just a glimpse of the damage done.

“What are you going to do?” Simon held out they keys to his Ducati road bike.

“Going to save the girl” Jay took off running around the corner to mount the white road bike. Starting the engine, Jay slipped on the matte black helmet, shifting the bike into gear quickly, Jay peered around, trying to see which way the you could have gone. Hearing horns honk and a large pile up of cars he took off in the direction.

The screaming of the car engine began to close on you, trying to advert the car, you headed down a side street. Squealing of tires skidded across the pavement before headlights highlighted your figure through the narrow side street. Meeting up with another street, cars began to swerve as you ran out into oncoming traffic. Looking over your shoulder, you didn’t see the curb in front of you, tripping and falling over the curb, the car in pursuit pulled up behind you as the driver exited the car with a laugh.

“You think you could get away that easily, huh?” The driver questioned as he happily made his way over to you before kneeling next to you. “What do you say we go for a little drive?”

Wrapping his hands around your arms, he helped you up and proceeded to throw you into the back seat. Your body hit the back seat, before the door closed behind you. The driver slid behind the steering wheel and shifted the car into gear. Glancing back at your figure sprawled out across the back seat, a smile curled against his lips before heading out into traffic once again.

Weaving in and out of traffic, Jay continued to move through the backed up traffic. Spotting a white car through his tinted visor, he revved the engine and took off recognizing the car’s make and model. Watching the white car for a mile or two, he watched it run stop lights and stop signs as he continued to maneuver the bike between innocent vehicles and bystanders.

The white car slowed for a second before the brake lights faded and the car sped through a large intersection. Horns blared as headlights approached the windows of the car. Intercepting the car’s path, a large delivery truck pushed the white car in a completely different direction than the driver was intending.