Talaricagem

Hallucination

Talaricagem: A Brazilian expression for when a person becomes romantically involved with someone that one of their friends likes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

— Let’s go! — Sana said it in the moment that she left the classroom, receiving some confused stares.

— Sana-chan, you need to make more friends. — Momo said and Sana laughed.

— Well, see you later, Shiba-chan. — Momo spoke and Sana looked at her, with a confused expression

— What? Where are you going?

— I’m going to make Dahyun help me become a member of the Culinary Club. — Momo said it and went away waving.

— Boo!

 

Sana jumped and screamed, soon listening to Jeongyeon’s laugh.

 

— Soon you will kill me! — Sana complained, while waiting to her heart to calm down.

— But okay, let’s go! — Sana said it, recovering herself.

— What? What do you want? — Jeongyeon asked, arching her eyebrows.

— The Cupid thing.

— You have to be discreet, very discreet. — Jeongyeon talked while “walking” in the hallway, with Sana behind her.

 

— Sana-chan! — Sana stopped walking and looked at the owner of the voice. Jeongyeon did the same, while snorting.

— Oh, Eunbi-ssi! — Sana greeted and the girl smiled awkwardly.

— You can call me Eunha, Sana. — The girl said it.

 

The shorty was Sana’s friend, they were kinda close, even not talking so much.

But, in the middle of the lot of things that Sana wanted to do with Eunha, talk, maybe, wasn’t the most important.

“Brain, that was wrong! You can’t imagine things like that!” Sana thought shaking her head.

— Eunha-ah! Do you need something? — Sana asked and the girl made a angry, but cute, expression.

— We agreed in have some ice cream after school. Did you forgot?

 

Jeongyeon looked surprised to Sana and the japanese laughed.

 

— Sorry, today was weird day. Very weird day… — Sana murmured and realized that Eunha was looking to another place.


More specifically, another person.

 

If Sana wasn’t wrong, that girl was a Eunha’s friend.

 

— Oh no… — Sana murmured and snorted.

— Oh yes! — Jeongyeon said it laughing.

 

— Let’s go? — Eunha asked turning to Sana.

— Of course. — Sana said answered with a little smile.

— See you later! — Jeongyeon said it and disappeared laughing at Sana’s expression.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

“Don’t screw it up, Sana.” Was the first thing that crossed Sana’s mind when they both arrived at the ice cream shop.

For her to be a good cupid, she needed to take care of her love life before, right?

— Sana, are you okay? — Eunha asked, stopping choosing her ice cream taste.

— I-I’m fine, why? — Sana asked, picking fast random tastes for her ice cream.

— Well, Sowon saw you talking to yourself. — Eunha said it and Sana, as soon as her picked her ice cream, looked at Eunha.

— I was just thinking out loud. — Sana said it laughing and heading towards a table, Eunha followed her.

— Really? Sowon said it that more people saw it, it was a very popular topic between the members of her club.—  Eunha spoke and laughed.

— Who is Sowon? — Sana asked and Eunha looked at her really fast.

 

— It’s her crush! And as far as i know, Sowon really like her too. — Sana took a fright when listened to Jeongyeon voice and soon found the ghost sitting in a table, behind Eunha.

— They just need a little help! — Jeongyeon spoke.

 

Sana was still recovering from the fright.

Eunha looked at her scared.

— Are you okay, Sana? — Eunha asked approaching Sana.

— O-oh, I just, you know, ate too fast the ice cream. — Sana said it laughing awkwardly.

— Unnie, what’s the taste of you ice cream? — Eunha asked and Sana looked to the ice cream, making a confused expression.

— I… I don’t know. You want to try it? — Sana asked and Eunha nodded smiling…

and approaching her face to the Sana’s.

Sana couldn’t take her eyes from Eunha’s lips.

— Oh, so you gonna do that to Sowon, Sana? — Listened Jeongyeon talk and took a deep breath, getting the spoon and putting on Eunha’s mouth.

— It’s good, right? — Sana said it nervous, while Eunha was laughing awkwardly.

— Yup, very good. — Eunha said it.

 

A strange mood settled on the table.

“I can’t believe I did that! Sowon, you owe me a lot.” Sana thought and analyzed the face of the girl in front of her.

“Look how pretty is this girl!”


 

— Sorry. — Eunha said it after a long silence.

— Look who’s coming there, Sana. — Jeongyeon said and Sana looked at the door. Sowon was there.

— I have an idea, Jeong. — Sana whispered and looked at Eunha.

Jeongyeon looked confused at her.

— Just don’t screw it up!

 

— It’s fine. I heard some rumours about you liking someone… — Sana spoke and Eunha turned red.

— Oh no… it’s because, IlikeSowon. — Eunha murmured and Sana laughed.

— You like Sowon, so, why did you…?

— I want to move forward, Sana! I don’t even know if she likes me. Like, did you see her with the other girls from the Student Council? — Eunha said it, looking very irritated.

— That’s so… upsetting.

Sana laughed.

— Did you listened, Sowon? — Sana said it and Eunha alternated between looking confused to direction that Sana was looking.

Sowon was behind her

— I didn’t knew that. — The tallest girl talked and Eunha alternated between looking confused to Sowon and irritated to Sana.

— I really like you too, Eunha.

 

— Oh well, I think it’s my time to leave! — Sana said it getting up of her charis.

— And by the way, “Sowon” is you nickname, right? — Sana asked and the girl nodded.

— Right, as my payment for what I did, can you pay my ice cream? — Sana asked and didn’t even give time to the girl to answer, running away from that place.

 

 

Sana only stopped running when she was in front of the school gate.

— I can’t believe i did that. — Murmured and saw Jeongyeon appear.

— I can’t believe this worked out. — Jeongyeon commented and Sana nodded.

— They weren’t even the first couple on the list!

— I… I refused to kiss Jung Eunbi… — Sana said it leaning her back on the wall and doing a crying expression.

— That cute girl tried to kiss me but I, I refused… — Sana murmured and sat down on the ground.

— But it was for a good cause, right? — Jeong wasn’t even listening to Sana, Sana only snorted.

— Well, I think this is part of the work of being the Cupid.

Sana sulked.

— Who’s going to be my cupid? — Sana asked and Jeongyeon laughed.


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

— What a weird day. — Sana spoke lying down on the sofa.

— Weird, Unnie? Our Oppas were really worried about you, you left without warning! Don’t you have a phone? — Mina complained, while was looking at the computer screen.

Mina used to spend a lot of time on the older girl house, Sana’s internet and computer were much better than Mina’s, so Mina practically lived here before school.

— She didn’t even took so long, Minari! — Momo said it, after leaving the kitchen.

Momo, different from Mina, went there for the food and company, since her parents traveled a lot.


Sana was used to the visit of the two girls, even though the main reason wasn’t her.

— So, do you believe in ghosts? — Sana asked and listened to Momo’s laugh.

— I don’t believe, Sana-chan… — Momo said it, approaching Sana.

— I know they exist! One time at the Dance Clube, I saw some strange thing and-

— It was just Dahyun. — Mina commented, without taking her eyes of the screen.

— Oh, I still think it was some kind of ghost! — Momo stated and Mina laughed.

— Wait Momo, where did you see that? — Sana asked, confused.

— At school. — Momo said it and Sana looked at her surprised.

 

“So if I tell Momo about Jeong, she will believe it?”

 

— Momo stop talking about that. — Mina spoke and hit her hands on the keyboard.

— Ghosts don’t exist, got it? — Mina stated, looking irritated to both girls and getting up of the chair.

— Oh, Mina-chan! — Sana spoke approaching her.

— There’s no reason to be afraid. — Said hugging the girl, that soon walked away.

— I’m not afraid!

— I am, come here Sana. — Momo said it open her arms and Sana soon ran towards her.

— Ghosts aren’t that scary. — Sana commented and Momo laughed.

— You talk like you know some ghost. — Mina said it and Sana left Momo, and started laughing.

— Why do you think that? I don’t know any ghost! Like, do they exist? — Sana spoke and realized that Mina was looking at her with a arched eyebrow.

— Good Night! — Sana said it and run to her room, leaving the others japanese confused.