Hallucinations

Hallucination

— Okay, if I add a few more coins, can I buy something? — Sana asked herself, sitting on one of the benches on the roof of her school, noticing how much money she had brought.

 

— What a misery.

 

— Yeah. — Sana said, nodding.
— As other people put money together with friends, but Mina is busy now.
— Myoui Mina?
— That's right! She must be doing something down there. — Sana said smiling and looked up, seeing a girl she never had seen in school before, she was tall and had short hair

— Have you finished analyzing me? — The girl asked and then was silent, facing Sana.

 

— Sorry, you're so beautiful, I can’t help it... — Sana spoke and began to save the money.

— Are you seeing me? — The girl asked, approaching Sana.

— Yup. — Sana said.

— Oh my God. — The girl screamed and put her hands on her head.


 

— What's it? — Sana was confused and looked back at the girl, realizing that she looked half transparent.
— Are you alright? You look very pale! — Sana said as she stood up and headed toward the girl.


She was going to put her hand on the girl shoulder, but her hand went through her.

 

— Oh. — The girl spoke and Sana walked away frightened, alternating between looking at her hand and at a girl.
— I knew it! You're too beautiful to be real! — Sana spoke and let out a nervous laugh before pulling back a little and tripping, falling on her on the floor.
— Hey, are you okay? — The girl spoke and held out her hand to Sana.
Sana tried to squeeze it, but her hand just closed in the air.

 

— Oh yes. I forgot. — The girl spoke and Sana looked frightened at her hand.
— By the way, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon. My pleasure. —  The girl said and reached again, Sana this time slowly brought her hand and yet saw the girl's hand disappear with her touch.



 

Sana ran until she found the journal room.


She abruptly opened the door and came in, sitting with her back against the door.


— Oh my God, what is this? Are you alright? Looks like you've seen a ghost. — Sana looked ahead and saw Son Chaeyoung, known for being the photographer for the little journal.


 

She took her work seriously.


Sana never had a decent dialogue with the little girl, but she thought she was beautiful and might want to kiss her a lot.

 

— Ah, do you want me to take you to the infirmary? — Chaeyoung asked, lowering her face to Sana's level.

 

Sana was going to respond but something caught her attention, Jeongyeon was behind Chaeyoung, signaling something.


— LOOK! —  Sana screamed and pointed at Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung turned scared

.
Jeongyeon just slapped her forehead, watching the scene.


 

Chaeyoung looked back at Sana, now with an arched eyebrow.
— You really don’t look well … — Chaeyoung murmured.
— Meet me outside! — Jeongyeon said.
— I don’t want. — Sana said looking at Jeongyeon and the tall one snorted before disappearing.

— Weirdo… —  Chaeyoung murmured, trying to find who Sana was talking to.

— You're Myoui's friend, right? I'll bring her here, since you do not want to go to the infirmary. — Chaeyoung said standing up.
She was a bit frightened by the japanese girl behavior.


 

— Ah, you can sit there, the journal’s people went out to lunch. — Chaeyoung spoke and guided Sana to a chair.
— Please do not touch anything. — Chaeyoung spoke and left, leaving a frightened Sana.
— All right, Sana. You're just hallucinating. — Sana murmured, looking around.
— Yeah, hallucinating.

— Yes Jeongyeon, I'm hallucinating. — Sana spoke and turned to the girl, covered with her hands and screamed.
— You're exaggerating, aren’t you? — Jeongyeon spoke and smiled.
—  What you want? —  Sana asked, trying not to freak out.
— Oh, nothing really, I just wanted someone to talk to. — Jeongyeon said and folded his arms.

— Don’t talk too much, just ask some things.
Sana smiled, still shaking with nervousness.
— What kind of things?
Jeongyeon floated in Sana direction, and looked into the girl's eyes.
— Why are the girls in this school so slow?! — Jeongyeon shouted and ran her hands through her hair.

— I agree! —  Sana spoke and looked indignant.
— I can not stand their drama anymore! All I want is for them to be together soon but ... — Jeongyeon stopped talking and looked at Sana, who now seemed to be entertaining.
— I'm invisible to people, a ghost! I can’t do anything! —  Jeongyeon said "covering! her face with her hands.
— And you, Sana, you can!

— I accept. — Sana said excitedly, interrupting Jeongyeon's speech.
— Do you accept what? I didn’t even said anything yet! — Jeongyeon complained crossing her arms and looking irritated at Sana.
— You want me to get them together, huh? I always wanted to be a Cupid! — Sana spoke and jumped.

 

—  But you have to be discreet and...
They heard the door open and Jeongyeon stood behind Sana.
— You need to hide? — Sana whispered and Jeong laughed.
— I know you can’t concentrate on your friend, if I, with my irresistible charm, were still in front of you, baby. —  Jeongyeon whispered and Sana laughed.
— Unnie, are you okay? —  Mina asked, analyzing Sana.

— I'm going! —  Jeong said and Sana looked frightened at the ghost.
—  Are you going to abandon me? — Sana complained and saw Jeongyeon blink before disappearing.
—  Eh? Leave you, Sana-chan? —  Mina asked and Sana turned around.
— Ah... You couldn’t see? — Sana murmured, and Mina came closer, placing her hand on the older girl's forehead.

 

— What? Mina-chan, I'm fine! — Sana spoke and slammed her feet on the floor.
— For real? — Mina asked and Sana smiled.
— Never been better!
— You look so cute with that worried little expression. — Sana said, squeezing the younger girl's cheeks.

 

— Yah! —  Mina protested and puffed her cheeks off her hands.
— Hurry up, you're going to leave soon! — Jeongyeon whispered and Sana felt a shiver.
— You're going to make me have a heart attack! — Sana spoke and put her hand on her chest.
—  I will? —  Mina asked and looked confused at Sana.
— Oh? Not you. — Sana spoke and laughed.

— Let's get out of here and you have to get back to whatever you were doing, right? — Sana spoke as she pushed Mina out of the room.
 

Mina opened to say something else, but Sana just said good-bye and ran down the hall.

 

Mina followed the girl with her gaze until she lost sight of it.

 

— MINATOZAKI SANA!
Sana stopped abruptly and fell to the ground, Jeongyeon began to laugh at the girl who was still down.
— Did you see it? That's why you shouldn’t run in the hallway! — Sana looked up and saw Jihyo.


 

Jihyo was well known at school, the girl seemed to do everything!


Besides being incredibly beautiful, and wow, possessing a very beautiful voice.
Sana could spend a good time there on the floor, watching the girl's face.


— She's on the list. — Jeongyeon spoke and Sana looked at her in confusion.

 

— Did I get your name? — Jihyo asked and Sana nodded.
— You look like you're falling for her. — Jeongyeon spoke and Sana laughed, giving Jihyo a confused look at herself.

— You know she would not have fallen if you had not scared her, right?

— If she wasn’t running, Nayeon, I would not have scared her. — Jihyo said, and Nayeon shrugged.

 

— Look, Im Nayeon. —  Jeongyeon spoke and Sana looked at her again.
— Do you know everyone? — Sana whispered, and Jeongyeon nodded.

 

Im Nayeon was, perhaps, the best known repeat student of this school.
No one knew why she had repeated it, so the motive had become a sort of legend, a mystery among the students.



 

- I have plenty of free time, right? Now get up soon, because more people are coming and you do not want them to think you're crazy. — Jeongyeon spoke and held out her hand to Sana, who tried to catch her.
— I can’t believe you fell for it again! —  Jeongyeon laughed and Sana stood up sulkily.

 

Nayeon looked at Sana with an arched eyebrow.
— Are you all right, girl? —She asked and Sana smiled.
— Jihyo-ssi! — They heard someone shout.
Sana retreated a few steps, getting far enough away to still hear what they were going to say.
— Curious, don’t you? — Jeongyeon whispered, slowly approaching Sana and she screamed, attracting the other girls' looks.

 

— Don’t you ever study, do you? — Sana turned frightened and faced a poorly dressed boy in a gray uniform.
— Oh, Minjun. — Sana murmured.
— This guy scares me, let's go. — Jeongyeon whispered and Sana nodded, leaving slowly, leaving the man talking to himself.

 

— Excuse me, are you from Momo-ssi's class? —  A tall girl spoke up and Sana felt she was going to have a cardiac arrest.


She couldn’t stand those scares anymore.


 

— Wow, I'm bumping into everybody today … — Sana muttered.
— Good. There's only beautiful women in this school, what a pity I died. — Jeongyeon murmured and laughed.


 

Sana heard a snap of her fingers and turned her attention to the girl in front of her.


She still don’t know her name but knew that she was a newcomer from another country, so Sana would love to meet her tongue.
— Oh sorry. — Sana said, laughing.
— I'm from her class, yes!

 

— Hm, give it to her. — The girl said giving Sana a sweater and walking away.
— Wow, we have Miss Sympathy here! — Jeongyeon said, watching the girl leave.
— Why was she in Momo's sweater? —Sana asked.
— I wonder why? — Jeongyeon said with a wicked grin on his face.
— Wait … — Sana murmured, looking around.
— I should be in class now! — The Japanese screamed and ran off toward her class.
Jeongyeon followed her laughing.


As soon as Sana opened the door she felt the teacher's eyes on her.

 

— Better later than never, right, Miss Minatozaki?
— Ah, sorry! — Sana spoke and headed for her table.


He sat behind Hirai Momo, another Japanese colleague.
— Oh, Sana-chan, I was thinking you were not coming into the class — Momo said, turning to Sana.

 

— Oh, I had forgotten. — Sana spoke and looked at the sweater in her hand.
— Ah! — Sana exclaimed and then covered as she realized that the whole class was watching her.


She let out a nervous laugh and lowered her head.
— Wow so much discretion. — Jeongyeon murmured, she was in an empty chair next to Sana.

 

Sana sulked and then remembered what she was going to do, turning to Momo.
— A tall girl told me to give to you. — She said giving the sweater to Momo, who looked confused.
— Oh, Tzuyu-ah. I lent it to her yesterday, it was very cold. — Momo muttered, looking back.

 

— When are we going to do something? — Sana murmured, hoping Jeongyeon would respond.
And then she felt a chill in her ear.
— Let's think about it once school is over. Don’t worry. — Jeong whispered and Sana nodded quickly.
— Why are you whispering if no one can hear you? — Sana whispered.
— It's ier that way. — Jeongyeon said with a confident smile before disappearing.
— What? — Sana asked and felt a few glances over her.
She felt her cheeks heat up and tried to focus on jotting down the information on the board.