#IMWOLFDAY

Monsta X Birthday Fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It may sound childish but Changkyun can't help but feel jealous everytime his hyungs interact with the other No Mercy members. Even though his hyungs never forgets to remind him that they no longer hate him or they never hated him. They already apologized to him for what they did and they even explained why they acted like that. But that constant reminder sometimes can't stop Changkyun from feeling worried of the what if's.

 

Just like these past few days, Changkyun felt left out eversince ISAC. He was happy that finally they got the time to meet Minkyun and Changkyun knows how much Minhyuk missed the guy so he was beyond happy to see his Minhyuk hyung tightly hugged Minkyun. But after that little hugging session, Changkyun felt awkward as the hyungs casually talked with Minkyun some stuff that he can't relate to. Changkyun guessed that they were talking about the moments with each other when he was still not with them, and it hurts him. And that's the reason why he lost in the archery, because he can't stop the dull feeling on his chest. The feeling of jealousy.

 

What hurts him the most is the Vlive. Hoseok's Vlive got cancelled due to his grandma passing away so Starship immediately made an alternative, which is a Vlive with Jooheon, Kihyun and Sewoon for his comeback. He knows how close Kihyun and Sewoon are so he was glad for his hyung because the older always wished for a time with Sewoon. Watching the Vlive was fun but at the same time, the words spoken by his hyungs hurt him. It hurts him on how way Kihyun cared for Sewoon.

 

To sum-up of all what happened, Changkyun felt jealous. Maybe it's because his birthday was nearing, so he expects an extra care and attention from his hyungs. And now, tomorrow will be his birthday but his hyungs were all busy that no one paid attention to him. Hoseok is not around. Kihyun is busy spending an extra time with Sewoon outside the dorm. Hyunwoo is on the gym. Minhyuk is busy talking with Minkyun through phone. Jooheon is on the studio with Gunhee. And Hyungwon, as usual, is sleeping. He tried his best to approach them but he failed. They were all too busy that they just shrugged him off or just unconsciously nod when he talked.

 

During dinner, Changkyun tried to ask them if they were free tomorrow. Changkyun wants to spend his birthday with them, probably just to eat meat together outside and drink a little since they still don't have any schedules yet. But all of them declined, some said they have individual schedule or gym sessions.

So Changkyun settled for not doing something special tomorrow. How will he do something special tomorrow when he will be alone? Changkyun decided to just visit Hoseok on his Grandmother's wake.

 

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter