#CHAETURTLEDAY

Monsta X Birthday Fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon sighed as he lay down on his warm and comfy bed. He was slightly disappointed with the members particularly to their maknae. The members were all busy worrying about Minhyuk's well-being. Since the group's ball of sunshine went to Chile for his individual schedule, the members can't stop thinking if Minhyuk was doing well in the middle of the jungle. To be honest, Hyungwon was also worried about Minhyuk but not to that much, he knows that the older was mature enough to take care of himself. The sole reason as to why he was disappointed is that because tomorrow will be his birthday and nobody seemed to remember it. And their maknae who he was closest to, never paid attention to him, too busy to worry about his clingy hyung.

 

As he wait for the sleep to take over his tired body, Hyungwon convinced his self that maybe the members were just acting that they forgot his birthday to surprise him tomorrow. He knows s very well. With that in mind, Hyungwon fell asleep with a big smile on his face, can't wait for the member's surprise for him tomorrow.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

What Hyungwon didn't expect was to be pulled from his deep slumber by Changkyun harshly shaking his shoulder to wake up. He was used by Kihyun's nagging and a pillow shoved on his face every morning but not with Changkyun. The younger usually wakes him softly not like this.

 

"Changkyun, we don't have schedule today can you please spare me it's my birthday today!" He yelled, too irritated to care. It's his birthday and all he wants is to sleep until noon.

 

"Hyung, you need to wake up. Minhyuk hyung is coming home today, we need to surprise him at the airport!" Changkyun explained, voice chirping out of excitement.

 

Hyungwon sat up facing Changkyun with disbelief on his face. Did he just heard Changkyun about surprising Minhyuk?! Not him!?

 

"Surprise him!? Why!?" He asked in disbelief.

 

"Well... He's coming home! Of course, we will surprise him!" The maknae answered as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"Kyunnie, didn't you know what day is today?" He asked, grabbing Changkyun's shoulders to face him.

 

"I know it's your birthday today hyung, but we need to surprise Minhyuk hyung. You should get ready now before Kihyun hyung nags at you." The maknae replied casually as he walk towards the door, leaving Hyungwon's arms to fall away from his shoulder. 

 

"Geez hyung, what's wrong with you? It's just your birthday." He heard Changkyun mumbled as the maknae disappeared behind the door.

 

He stared into the space, having a hard time on processing what just happened a while ago. He can't believe that the maknae didn't at least greet him.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Changkyun, I want you to be just here in the dorm to prepare everything. The food was already ready, just arrange the props and stuff for the surprise so that everything will be ready after we fetch Minhyuk at the airport." Kihyun instructs as they prepare to leave the dorm.

 

"Hyuuunnngggg!! Why meeee??! I want to see Minhyukkie hyung!" Changkyun whines, disliking the idea to be the last to see his hyung.

 

"It's because your the only member who will not eat the food first before we arrive." Kihyun explained, followed by grunts and complaints from the other members.

 

"But hyung.." Changkyun tried to reason out with his puppy eyes.

 

"No buts. We will now go." Kihyun said sternly, not looking on Changkyun's face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter