two -final

Post-Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-two-

 

 

 

He was her whole world, her main sunshine. Chungha doesn’t really express her feeling but when she fall in love, she fell hard, deep, and all at once. Her brain just simply there in her head but she always put her heart first. It’s a risky thing, she knew.

When he said he didn’t love her anymore, she broke down. She was hurt, she was heartbroken, but no matter how much she tried, she couldn’t hate him. That’s how much she loves him.

Was he worth it? Maybe no. But whom is she telling other people worthiness?

It was almost five in the morning when she received a phone call from an unsaved number. Even without a name she could easily recognize his number. She jumped from her bed, hurriedly putting her coat, before rushing out the door. And the next thing she knew, she was standing in front of a door that was all too familiar for her. She rang the bell, once.

She didn’t even realize the door opened when someone just pulled her into a warm embrace. Tucked her under his arm, against his wild beating chest. It took her several minutes before she closed her eyes and inhaling that person sent. He still smells the same.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter