one

Post-Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-one-

 

 

People said men and women act post breakup in reverse. Women usually all sad and heartbroken in the beginning of breakup but will eventually be happy as the time goes by. For men, in the beginning of breakup they’ll feel all happy and just fine but as the time goes by the sadness swallow them whole and leave nothing but hollow. And that’s what Ong Seongwoo felt.

It took him two years to finally realize what he did wrong. He used to think that she was just like the other girls, or even other girls just simply better than her. She didn’t really express her feelings much, but when she did he couldn’t handle her. So he decided to cut her off with some stupid reason.

“I don’t love you anymore.”

That’s what he said.

She didn’t take it very well. The next morning, she deleted all of her social media, she blocked his number, she just didn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore.

“No nosy ex-girlfriend, what a great life.”

That’s what he said over a drink with his friends.

But then the sadness slowly crept in. Seongwoo couldn’t even remember when was the last time he went to bed sober. The next morning he would late for his work. He took a little too much time brushing his teeth or just being under the shower.

“Are you doing fine?”

He asked one morning against his reflection in the bathroom mirror. That question wasn’t for him.

He tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter