Chapter 1

Bus Mine [KRYBER]

I work over time for my presentation tomorrow and It's almost midnight. I left alone waiting here in the bus stop hoping to get the last trip.

"I promise, I'll visit home this coming weekend"

"......."

"Bye Mom!"

Said by the girl who just arrived and stand right next to me. I bet Im not the only one who work late.

"Don't worry, they are still bus at this time" she said, I looked at her. She's looking at her watch.

"You sure?" I asked, she raised her head and smiled at me.

"Im sure. I work for night shift that's why I know the bus schedule" she said and smiled again. I didn't see her face clearly but I know she's pretty.

"Hmmmm....." I just hummed in respond.

It didn't take long when the bus came. I went inside first and decide to take the seat near beside the window. Im about to take a nap when I heard a familiar voice.

"Just wait a minute ajushi" said by the girl earlier at the bus driver who seem impatient. She's searching something from her bag, maybe she lost her card. I sat up and walk towards her.

*tooot*

After I beep my card, I went back to my seat and close my eyes. Im really tired......

"Hey"

I felt someone poked me, I turn my head to my left side and finally saw her face clearly.

"Y-Yes?" I almost sturttered.

"Thank you" she said and smiled, I just nodded stupidly.

"Im Krystal by the way" she introduced herself as she offer her hand, I gladly took it.

"Amber" I simply said.

"Your a girl?!" She seem suprised.

"Yeah.... you thought I was a guy?" I said amused.

"Yeah, your tall and has a deep voice. And also your handsome" she amusingly said as she examined my face that made me concious.

"Thanks...." I shily said and look away.

"You work at JK's group?!" she suddenly shouted while pointing at my bag, referring the logo of JK's Group. Thank God it's just the two of us. "Sorry......" she said in a low voice.

"It's fine. Yeah I work there"

"Cool~~~" she nodded.

"How about you, what is your work?" I curiously asked as she said earlier she work for night shift.

"I work at the bar near at JK's Group company. You know the RVC Bar?" She asked.

"Yeah I know that" I answered. My officemate always invite me there but I always diclined it and now I regret it.

"Good. If you want you can go there. Let's drink, I'll give you a free drinks." She said.

"Sound good" I said and smiled.

.
.

I thought I would just sleep the whole ride but it turns out to be fun. Krystal seem type of talkative person, I just listen to her story. In short time, I found myself feel comportable with her presence.

"Are you sure you'll be fine? You said this is your first time to ride this late night" She worriedly asked as the bus stop.

"I'll be fine, dont worry" I answered and she smiled.

"It's nice talking to you Amber, take care" She said and step out of the bus, I just wave to her before the bus start. I suddenly felt alone.

'!' I mentally cursed because I realized that I didnt asks for her number.

'Im so stupid.......'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey guys! Listen up" Donghae called our attention. "Our friend Jonghyun got promoted, so tonight let's celebrate after work! Jonghyun's treat!" He excitedly said, everyone seem excited.

"Who's in?" He asked all of my officemate raised there hands except me. "Then its settled! How about you Amber, still not coming?" Donghae asked.

"You know guys Im not party goers. Just enjoy and have fun without me, Im fine. Congrats Jonghyun" I said to him and then we fist bump.

"Oh come on Man, please come with us. Enjoy your life once in while" Minho said.

"Sorry guys but no" I said dismissing the topic.

"KJ....tsk!" Henry said and rolled his eyes. I just laughed because until now they cant please me. 

"Ignore her let's plan our celebration tonight" Key said.

"Go back to work!" I said but they totally ignore me.

.
.
.
.
.

"Guys, since we have our own car. Let's just meet infront of RVC Bar okay?" Im about to leave our office when I heard what Donghae said that caught my attention. Then I remember Krystal work place. It's been a week since I last saw her.

"RVC Bar?" I asked confirming what I heard.

"Yeah... why?" He asked.

"N-Nothing" I sturttered when he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You want to come?" He is smirking now when I didnt answer him "There's a lot of hot babes there. You'll enjoy it, I promised. Guys! Amber is coming!" He shouted, everyone look at me.

"Your coming?!" Hyuna asked, I just nodded awkwardly. "I changed my mind, Im coming too! Let's go!" She excitedly said and dragged me outside.

"Let's go!" Everyone said.

We arrived at the RVC Bar. I already hear the loud music from outside. This is why I hate going this kind of place, it's too noisy.

The moment we step inside, I immediately search the person why I decide to came here. But she's nowhere to found.

We rent a VIP room and the celebration start when Jonghyun ordered a lot of drinks and foods.

"Here" Hyuna said and handed me a bottle of beer.

"Thanks" I said and take a sip. I paused when I noticed that she's staring at me. "Uhm...yes?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that..... this is your first time to join us" she said and smiled.

"Ahh yeah... I dont like crowded place but since Im in the mood so I joined" I said.

"You wanna dance?" she asked.

"Sorry I cant dance" I said.

"Everyone can dance. I'll teach you. Let's go!" I didnt get a chance to stop her because she's already dragging me at dance floor. I just stood there awkwardly because I dont know what to do.

"Just feel the music and your body will automatically dance to the beat!" She shouted to my ear. "Watch me"

She raised her both hand and start swaying her hips then she place her left arm on my nape and sway again.

"Com'on dance!" She said as I start to move my body.

I didnt know that dancing was fun. No one cares around, we just dance like there is no tomorrow.

"Hmmm....... you smell good" Hyuna mumbled into my ear but I didnt understand.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go back? Im already tired" she said.

"Sure" I said but before we leave the dance floor. I saw a familiar face at the bar counter.

'It's Krystal!" I mentally said.

"Hey, let's go" Hyuna said.

"You can go first. I need to pee" I said still looking at Krystal.

"You sure?" She asked "Make it fast okay?" I just nodded.

I walk towards her direction to confirm if it's really her. It's her! But she's busy..... i sighed.

I decided to sit at the corner where I can watch her clearly. I want to sit infront of her for her to notice me but the chair at the bar counter is already occupied. 

She said we can drink together but it seems she's busy. Maybe I'll just wait for her.

.
.
.
.
.

It's almost 1am but she's still working. 

Ting!

I unlock my phone when I recieve a text message.

From: Hyuna

Where r u? Jonghyun looking for you

My eyes winded when I realized that I left my friends. I went outside and dial Hyuna's number.

Calling Hyuna....

['Amber, where are you?']

"Hyuna, Im still here"

['Thank god! I thought you left us']

"Sorry"

['Its fine, were about to leave anyway. Where are you?']

"Outside"

['Wait me there'] she said.

"Ok" I said before I end the call.