Night sky

Please be mine

The session ended at 7:30 pm. Everybody are now organizing their stuff to leave and bidding their farewell. Seulgi and Jimin are also ready to leave together but Hyoyeon and Yuri stopped them for a short talk that is why Kai and Taemin go first.

"Sorry for stopping the two of you but there is something we want to discuss." Hyoyeon said.

"Its alright noona, what is it?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin, we already discussed about the part right? About you with a girl from Classical dance club dancing together." Yuri asked.

"Yes, what about it?" Jimin asked again that confused Seulgi on why she is there when it is about the boy.

"Unnie if that is the concern, why am I here?" She asked that earned a chuckle from the two older girls. Jimin looked at Seulgi then them.

"Seulgi yah, you are here because we will make some changes. The part is a couple dance and jimin is incharge in that choreography. Everyone here dances strong but we want to add some graceful element in the performance that is why we were supposed to borrow Mina. But, as we observed you two, we decided to pick you since your chemistry is mesmerizing and you can dance gracefully yet strong like Jimin." Hyoyeon explained.

"In short, we pick you as Jimin's partner now. Its kinda hassle to borrow someone from the other club since the they also have their own performance. We only gather in the ending part anyway. So do you agree?" Yuri added and asked.
Seulgi look at Jimin thinking if it is alright and he succesfully caught her look.

"I think it us a good idea Seul. We are yet to inform them cause they were busy especially Mina. They are also right that our dance is similar and it would be easier since youre good. Truthfully I too will be glad to be partnered with you." His word pursuaded her to agree. The two senior were so happy that made them clapped.

"That is good to hear, thank you Seul, I know its too much since you just joined the club that is why again thank you." Hyoyeon hugged the bear because of excitement.

"We will just leave you in Jimin's care then." Yuri said and looked at Jimin.

"You two can manage that right?" She asked.

"Yes noona, leave it to us." He smiled and bid their farewell. The two walk together in the bus stop.

"The night sky is pretty today." Jimin said as he took a picture of it.

"Youre right, theres so many stars today and the moon is huge." Seulgi said who was also amazed like Jimin.

"Its rare to see it here in Seoul." He said.

"By the way Jimin, where is Mina? Arent you two always goes home together?" The bear asked.

"No, we rarely go home together especially now since her club go home early. Thinking about it, this days we only saw each other during class. I am with you more often." He said as he realized it.

"Dont you come to school and eat lunch together?" She asked again.

"Nope, I am with Taehyung during lunch time and I always go to school early. She is always late like you." He said and chuckled remembering the times he always saw her in a hurry outside his classroom.

"I am now early since I joined the club. I changed you know." She defended and Jimin laughed.

"Yeah, youre right we also got closer since you joined." He said and smiled. Seulgi also smiled cause she coudnt agree more to his words. Before, she would always steal glances and look at him from afar but now he is with her.

They both got inside the bus when it arrived. Later, they bid their farewell when they got down and walk toward each destination. Jimin went to the convinience store for his work only to be greeted by Mina.

"I figured out that you will go straight here." Mina said.

"Ofcourse you would, this is where I work. Why are you here?" He asked

"I just want to see you since we are both busy in our activities especially you." Mina replied.

"Miss me huh." He smirked that made Mina nod.

"Wait, I will change my clothes first. Im here for work you know." He added and head to the changing room then to the counter and greeted his co worker.

"Hyung, you can go home now." Jimin said and smiled.

"Okay, I'll leave you here but dont you really want to change your shift to weekend? You still have school tommorrow and the wages is still the same." His hyung said.

"Nope, you know I dont like staying home." He replied with a bitter smile.

"Also, I can sleep to school before class starts." Jimin added and his co worker just accepted his decision then head home.

"I miss hanging around with you Jimin, every end of class." Mina said as she pay for the food she bought.

"Festival is near, how was your club?" He asked.

"We were busy too but not that much. The instructor is jelous in your club since you and Seulgi did not pick ours." Mina said and chuckled with jimin.

"By the way, how is Seulgi? I miss her too." She then asked.

"She is doing great. I think hiphop suits her more. She is not that flexible you know". The boy said and chuckled thinking Seulgi's imperfection as he work.

"Youre right about that." Mina agrees remembering Seulgi's failed split and chuckled.

"I will head home now Jimin, I just really want to see you, bye." She added and Jimin also gave his farewell.

Jimin works at the convinience store everynight after school. Sometimes he head there and start early shift even without increasing his wages if he has nothing to do just kill time. He hates going home because of his step dad and ignorant mom. That is why after working hours at 4:30 am, he goes back to take a bath and change his clothes then sleeps at his school's rooftop. He looks happy and he always smile as if he dont have any problem but deep inside he is in pain. Life is hard for him. He was in the verge of giving up his life until he saw a girl dancing with full of emotion that touched his heart. It was in grade school and one of his friend invited him to watch the contest in another school. She was Seulgi, the girl who captured his heart that gave him will to live. He was so mesmerized to watch her. Seulgi's strong dance and expression captivated him like that beautiful nightsky. Her beauty glows like a radiant sun. This made him started dancing too, explaining why they have the same style, graceful yet strong. Then it became his way to release his stress, fraustration, bitterness in life and pain. After some years he was so happy to see her in the first day of his class when they reached freshman year. Thinking that Seulgi might join in a dance club, he signed up only to realized she didnt. Despite that he is still happy in just a mere sight of her especially her beutiful smile. He also enjoyed being in that club and met many people with the same passion like Taemin and Kai. He also still clearly remember his solo part in their performance in the festival that year. He was so nervous but managed to hid it especially when he caught Seulgi's eyes being enthralled in his dance. This pushed him to do better.

"Fate finally bringing us together huh, I will look forward to it Seulgi, sarangheo." He said and smirked looking at the girl's picture where he secretly took while walking a little while ago.