In-Laws

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V
Korea

CAMMY!!!!

I suddenly fell off the bed

"Gosh, it was just a dream. A really bad dream" I look at the clock "Geez it's only nine in the Cammy!"

I rush back to my bed looking for my phone hopefully it hasn't died yet.  I touch the screen and I see the call is still going while I have missed calls and messages from my members and friends

"They can wait"

Then I hear laughter at the other end of the phone

"H-hey it's your t-turn Cammy" I hear a woman's voice

She sounds familiar

"Alright, alright. Hold your horses' girl"

Time to announce my presence

Before I started to speak, the woman's voice speaks again

"So Cam-Cammy, be-before you s-start, h-how long you kn-know your future wife?"

She sounds drunk, wait, future wife,

Cammy laughs "For about a year, I believe"

"And when did you know, like, you know"

"When I saw her for the first time"

"And wh-when are you going to t-tell her"

"What do you mean?"

"What s-she means is when are you going to tell her your side of the story"

Her story?

"My story," I didn't hear anything for a while till I hear her voice again "I will tell her, she has my word. Ok, my sunshine?!"

"Why you screaming unnie"

Huh? how did-

I hear some ruffling noises "Good morning my love"

"How did you know I was awake?"

"I didn't hear your breathing from the phone"

I blush "Oh god, I hope I didn't snore loud"

"Nonsense my love, you sounded so peaceful at the time"

"W\hat you mean by that?"

"W-well at one point you were having a nightmare and I had to calm you down"

"Did I say anything?"

"Only that you don't want me to leave you.  Not sure why though, it's not like I ever will"

Then I hear Ailee laughing in the background ", you, you be-better not be lying to your woman"

"Don't listen to her, she's drunk at the moment.  Anyways, I miss your voice, my love"

"I miss yours too.  So, do you have a date set for the in-laws' card"

Cammy laughs "The next Saturday my sunshine, so you better start making those phone calls because right after the visit we can walk around you know"

"Excellent, my parents will be home that day.  But are we meeting up at our home or my parents"

"Did you said our home?"

I can't believe I really said that

"I, I guess I really did" I let out a big smile

"I'm glad because I really want you to feel like it's your home too my love" Then he added "Oh, gosh, girls stop that"

"What happen?"

"These drunkards are making kissy faces"

"Charm, but who you with?"

"Well I'm with Ailee, Min-Joon was here, but he left"

"An I'm still waiting for his fine to give me his number" A second woman respond

Cammy laughs "I told you, you have to wait till he finished.  Anyways, the woman who wants oopa is Sunny and the last drunkard is SooYoung"

"What is she doing here?" I think out loud

"Well if you must know babe, she had a business to attend this morning and she came to visit me because she was the one who hooks us up with the hotel"

"Interesting"

"But I didn't know she would come here, I swear, please don't be mad"

"Oh I'm not, I trust you.  Anyways I have to go and start my day and don't drink too much"

"Oh I can't drink at the moment, doctors orders" she laughs "Oh before I forget, I will probably meet you at your parent's home most likely. Love you"

"Love you too my CamCam"

After I freshen up and calling my members to come over to the house, I put on some music to fill up the empty space.  An hour later I hear a car honk, I open the garage door to let them in.

"Ladies, welcome," I said to them as they get out of the car "Even though I rather have this meeting in the dorm"

"Yeah sure," said Keumjo "If you get your license then we could of"

I laugh it off as I take them to the backyard to one of the cabanas

"Anyways we need to talk about our contracts because when I talk to our CEO about my relationship, he asks when are we going to make the decisions"

"Oh that's right," said Hyemi "Our contracts are coming to an end very soon, so what do you want to do ladies?"

We discuss what is best for our future for about two hours.

"What about you Sojin?" said Hyemi

"To tell you the truth, I want to go into acting, but I'm not sure how Cammy would feel about me starting over a new career"

"There's no way Cammy won't support you in this new path you want to take, she loves you too much," said Kyumjo

"Yeah, your right. Speaking of new paths, Cammy will see my parents the following Saturday"

"Oh buy, I wonder what that's going to be like," said Kyungri

"Did your parents meet Ailee yet?" I ask

"Only in pictures, but due to your girlfriend's schedule they haven't got a chance to"

"Well since she's meeting my parents, Alee can meet yours also"

"Excellent idea Sojin" Just before she grabs the phone, it started to ring which it got her smiling "It's her. Hey babe"

Then I see her face slowly becoming worried

"Babe are you drunk?"

Still

I see her put the phone on speaker

"A fe-few drinks my love, but, but don't worry, Cammy's here. Right, Cammy?!"

We hear her voice in the background "Sorry Kyungri"

"Anyways, is there something you need?" Kyungri's wording sounded fine, but we all know she's getting mad

"Ahhhh, y-yes there is" There was a brief pause "Oh yes, th-they wanted to know if I was single or no so," And another pause "And here we are"

"And who are they you speak of?" Now she's sound annoyed at the moment

We hear her giggling "It's only Cammy, SooYoung, and Sunny"

"SooYoung and Sunny!"

"B-but don't worry babe, S-sunny is crushing on Min-Joon and SooYoung is all over-" Then we hear muffling noises

"Aaaaaaaand your done" we hear Cammy voice now "Sorry about that Kyungri, she had too much to drink"

"Are you ladies celebrating for your win my CamCam?" I said

"Baby!" She yells as we laugh "I miss you even though we just talk hours ago, but yes they are"

"Woooooo!" All three drunken ladies scream

"That beat the crap out of him!" yelled Ailee "Three cheers for Cammy!"

"I'm going to let you ladies go and once again my apologies for Ailee's behavior"

We hear them cheering non-stop as she hangs up the phone

Kyungri deeply sighs "This is something I never heard before"

"They're only celebrating girl," said Kyumjo

"Plus she's going to regret it in the morning," I said

She laughs "True, anyways let's get this day started"

 

A week has passed and here I am on my way to my parents home after I informed them that Cammy might be there before me and then I sent her the address of their home

"Thank you for taking me to my parents home," I said to manager-min

"No problem, I hope you will get good results Sojin"

"Me and you both"

After fours hours we're by the neighborhood

"Ah, it's been soon long coming back to my home town"

As we're getting closer I hear roaring sounds in this semi-quiet place

"I believe Cammy is in the next lane," he said

"Huh?"

I move the curtain and I see a blue Corvette blasting our music with the windows down

I laugh as I dial her number. I look back and hear her music tone down

"Hey my sunshine, I'm almost there. There was a lot of traffic getting out of the airport"

"it's ok my CamCam, actually I'm close also"

"Oh really" Her voice sounds so happy "Can't wait to see you"

I see the light going to turn green

"I'm going to let you get back blasting your music again babe"

"How did, ahh" She laughs "See you at the finish line, my love"

She hangs up and the music starts blasting again as she rides off

My manager laughs "I think your good for her Sojin"

I feel my cheeks rising "Yo-you think so oppa?"

"Mhm, it's like your her counterpart in a good way"

"And she is with me" I smile brightly

 

Cammy P/V

A week has passed and here I am with Ailee at the Seoul Airport going our separate way in the transition

"Are you sure you want to go alone?"

"Like I said Ailee, I'm all better now. Don't worry I will call you if anything happens"

"It's just," she sighs "Just be careful, that's all I ask"

"Yes, manager Ailee!" I yelled as I salute her

She rolls her eyes "Just go before you miss your flight and say hi to her for me"

We gave each other a hug and went our separate ways

Once I touch land in Gwangju I went to pick up my rental car and start searching for the address

"Hmm, it's not that far, if I can get off this dam traffic I would of get there a little early"

As I 'm getting close to the destination while blasting my sunshine music because why the hell not, my phone rings a certain person which brings a smile on my face

"Hey babe, I'm almost there.  There was a lot of traffic getting out of the airport"

Dam traffic

"It's ok my CamCam, actually I'm close too"

"Oh really?" I must have a goofy smile on my face "Can't wait to see you"

"I'm going to let you get back blasting your music again babe"

"How did, ahh" I laugh as I see her manager waving at me "See you at the finish line, my love"

 

As I got out of the car with gifts, I see an older man struggling to get groceries out of his car

"Here," I said as I grab a few bags from the trunk "Let me help you"

The older male look up "Why thank you, you save me a trip"

I smile brightly "Not a problem, where should I take these"

He turns his head to the right "In this house young lady"

"Ah ok"

I follow him into the house and I see pictures of family portraits on the walls and I see a picture of Sojin and her members

I'm in their home

"Honey," I hear a woman's voice coming out from the kitchen I believe "Finally your here. She can be here at any- oh hello"

"She was helping me with the groceries, my love"

I place the bags on the table where the rest were

"Thank you, and your name is?"

I bow to them "Hello my name is Cammy White, mother, father"

I look up and I see their faces in shock

"Y-you came super early," said the mother

I nervously laugh "Ah yes, I tend to be early at times when it comes to important situations"

"Have you talk to our daughter before coming here?" asked the father

"We sort of cross paths on my way here" Then I remember the gifts "Ah yes, here" I hand them a bottle of wine and a box of fruits "My apologies for not giving you a more proper gift. Is that I didn't want to deal with the customs of the airport"

"Well since your here," said mother "I will start coking before our daughter comes"

"Will it be alright if I help you cook?" I ask politely

"Are you good at cooking?"

"From what my manager and a few close friends are telling me" I smile at them

"Ok, then shall we start"

 

Sojin P/V

"Hello? I'm home"

"Sojin darling" I see my father turn around from his couch "Welcome home"

"Hi, dad, where's mom?"

Then I see my mom coming out of the kitchen

"I'm here daughter" she walks towards me for a hug "How are you?"

"I'm fine, but tired" I look around to find Cammy "Did Cammy made it?"

"She's in the kitchen cooking, well helping me cook"

"Since when?"

"Like more than half an hour ago, but you should go freshen up and meet us in the dining room"

After I freshen up, I walk to the dining room and I see Camm standing up and my god she looks absolutely beautiful in her casual clothing

Cammy smile "Hello Sojin" She pulled out a seat next to her "Here have a seat, you must be hungry"

"Thank you" I see my mother had a sly smile on her face as I sat down

 

After dinner I see my dad looking at Cammy cautiously

"So where you from?"

"I was raised in New York"

"You said you came from the airport?"

"Ah yes, I had a business meeting in New York with some clients"

I guess she doesn't want them to know about the tournament

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a writer"

"That's all?"

"Father!" I yelled

"No, it's ok. I have  a couple of best seller books, the newest one will be published at the beginning of next year and I have my own publishing company"

"And family?" my mother chime in "Do they support you?"

I see her taken back "F--family. I," She looks at me "Don't recall of having one"

"Omo"

"From what I've remembered I never meet them, the person who has somewhat taken care of me was my manager's family, who is my best friend Ailee"

No wonder she was like that when Hyemi mention about that topic

"If you don't mind me asking," my mother said "How did you became to the person you are now"

She was in deep in thought, like she's trying to come up with an answer

"Hey, you don't have to say anything if it's too much for you," I said worried

"It's ok" She smiles at me "You need to know sooner or later"

She looked back to my family "I woke up from a three week coma six years ago not remembering anything from my younger years, The doctor who operated me," she looks at me "You know him as Min-Joon, he told my manager that I had 20% chance of living if I don't wake up"

"But how did you end up in a coma?" I thought out loud

She nervously laughs "From what Ailee has said to me was that I was a rebel back then the worst kind, but one night she found me in critical condition. I lost a huge amount of blood, broken bones, and a brain aneurysm"

How did she survive something so life threating

Cammy look down at her empty plate

"When I woke up, I started my rehabilitating process. There were times that I wanted to give up and ended me, even after my recovery. But," I tensed up when she grabs my hand under the table "When I saw your daughter at one of my book signings, she has this presence like she's the light of my darkness"

"I don't know if it may sound cheesy or if other men had said to your father, mother, I may have a terrible past, but Sojin just saved me to have a better future"

She sighs as if a huge burden has been lifted off her shoulders

"I-is there a bathroom?"

"Ah y-yes," my mom said "It's upstairs, second on the left"

"Thank you"

After she left, my parents look at me with worry

"Honey, are you sure about this relationship" my father ask me

"Honey!" My mother loudly whisper at him

"I'm just saying. She's damaged goods wife, plus she's a writer. Do you think she is capable of taking care of our daughter? Siwan on the other hand,"

"Father!" I pound the table "Cammy has taken care of me better than Siwan had in our four years we were together. She may be damaged goods, but she's caring, loving and my members adore her"

"I just want what's best for you Sojin" He looks up where Cammy went "I need done time to think"

 

Cammy P/V

As I walk inside the bathroom after hearing the conversation downstairs, I slump down to the floor

"I can't believe I almost said everything out there" I look at my shaky hands "I need to calm down before I get a panic attack"

Then I felt the tournament device vibrate which I called Ailee through facetime

"Hey Ailee, you have a minute"

"Hold on" I see her saying something to someone before I see her outside "Why are you on the floor? Is everything ok?"

"I'll tell you when we're together again, but" I whisper as I show her the device blinking now "It's time"

I press the button and this time it only transforms into a piece of paper:

The 2nd round of the tournament:
Killer Bee vs The8
November 1st, 20XX @ 8pm
Los Angeles, CA 
Coordinates: 33.864169, -118.261

"Oh gosh that's five days away," said Ailee

"Well the good thing is I've been somewhat practicing with weapons for the past week, but now to tell Sojin that I'm leaving very soon"

"Se will understand"

Then I hear a knock on the phone

"Is everything ok babe?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I'll be right out"

I see Ailee waving good-bye as I hang up. I put the paper inside my pocket as I pick myself up and open the door to see Sojin with a worried face

"Hey my sunshine"

"You had me worry babe, I thought something bad happens to you"

"I was just getting a breather that's all"

"Well, would you be ok if we take a walk?"

I show her my million-watt smile "Of course"

 

"So," I started "How do you think it went my love"

I see her face change from a smile to worry "I know my mom likes you, but dad"

"He thinks I'm damaged goods," I said softly

She stops in front of me "Did you hear that?"

I nodded slowly

"Your not damaged goods Cammy"

I look away from her eyes "Even you said that I was too"

She sighs "I was trying to prove a point babe. You are the sweetest, caring, loving, selfless person I know" She put her hand on my cheek "You say that I saved you, but your the one that saves me"

We stop at the end of a hill where we see the whole neighborhood from on top

"I never thought I could fall in love especially with a woman that admire and yet here I am confessing my absolute love to you even though I already did before"

When was that I wonder

"But what about your father?"

"He may have to accept the fact that you're the only one for me" She pulls out something from her purse "Will you be my official girlfriend?"

She grabs my right hand and I see a purple band slips through my ring finger. I look at it and it has her initials, a heart, and a note

"It may not be facing, but"

"I love it," I said quickly "But I have a similar ring just for you"

I pull out the ring from my pocket "As I said at the dinner table, you saved me from my darkness and I fell in love with you completely. I promise to take care of you in everything that you will do."

I grab her right hand also and slip the ring on her finger, she looks at it with such love in her eyes

"It has your initials, a heart, and a pen," she said

"So you know who has your heart" I kiss her ring as I look at her as she blushes

 

Third P/V

"Since Sparks couldn't get the job done," an older male said as he slides a briefcase from the table

"You want me to finish her instead," said a second male

"If you succeed then I'll give you the other half of the payment and you will be raised in the ranks The8"

The8 open it and see stacks upon stacks of money

"By the time I finish with her, she will be in a pool of blood Siwan" The8 smiles

Siwan put his hand on The8's shoulder "Don't let me down son because if you do,"

Siwan snaps his fingers as the light gets brighter and sees Sparks hanging by the rope looking horrible, with only cables piercing his body

"Show him, boys," He says

"No, no, no," Sparks screams in agony "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Finally got to finish this chapter but apperently this one was SUPER long But I only did it for not do a continuation chapter. I'm in the works on the next chapter which is the match, which I believe is long chapter also. Anyways see you on the flip side