Drunken Madness????

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

 

"Th-they're leaving," I said after getting up

"And where are you going, missy?" Said Hyemi

"Go-going to get so-some fresh air"

"Yeah right, you are going to see if something going to happen." Kyngri added

"humph, whatever"

While I was trying to walk as quick as I could, but failing miserably then I felt a pair of hands on my back.

"Aish, you need to slow down before you make a fool out of yourself." 

"Thanks, I guess Kyngri"

Once we got outside of the restaurant, we saw them at I guess SooYoung's car.  We hid behind a car close to them if we can hear anything.

"Wish you all the best on your trip," Sooyoung said while giving her a hug. 

"What trip she's talking about," I said softly

"Thank you very much and if I haven't contacted you is because I'm practicing not voiding you." Cammy laughs. I love it when she laughs

"Noted" She hugs Cammy once more and gave her a kiss both of her cheeks.

"She's so dead." I want to go in front of them and give her a piece of my mind, but Kyngri-ssi holds me back.

"Don't even think about it, just wait."  We heard the car start and drove off.  "Alright if you want to go talk to her then go, but don't try anything stupid."

"Yes, yes." I walk towards Cammy still drunk, but sort of functional.

"She's sure is something." She said touching her cheeks.

"And so are you, Cammy," I said to her from behind 

She startles a little, but compose herself

"Oh hey, my sun-"  As she turns around and saw me her smile turn to a frown. "Oh, it's you Sojin unnie, hello."

Dang that hurt, but I need to sound like I'm not drunk (As if that's possible) 

"W-what brings you here Cammy"

"I was here for a friendly dinner with a sponsor for a competition I will be doing soon. How about you?"

"M-me?" I pointed at myself "I'm here with my group members having some fun."

"It sounds like it since you look a little drunk, not to be rude or anything."

I laugh "Oh nonsense my love, I don't drink thi-this much unless-"

"Unless what?"

I whisper to her ear "Unless it's someone trying to get me jealous."

I felt her tense up, but she turns around quickly

"I, I see.  Well, I have to get going." Then I grab her hand which she turns her head to the side "Yes?"

"Can I ask you something, Cammy?"

"Ask away"

"H-how would you feel i-if your girl-girlfriend is an Idol?"

She turns around then laughs "Sorry for laughing, is that someone asks me that a while back and I haven't answered her." And I'm still waiting on that. "How about I answer it to you instead."

"T-to me?" Is she serious?

"Why not?" She looks so sincere yet sad "Well if she is an Idol, I have many questions to ask like why she didn't tell me beforehand, why am I only get to see her at night."  Then she said something that struck me the most.  "I wonder if she really cares about my feelings."

"D-don't you think she has her reasons for why she hasn't told you."

"Like what Sojin,  I want to have dates or hangouts during the day or afternoon as I did just now for God sakes!" She has her back towards me "Does she really not know my feelings towards her." Then out of nowhere, her face was close to mine "I'm much smarter than you think."

Gosh, she smells like vanilla and alcohol, wait does she know?

"Now if you excuse me, sweetheart, I must get going." As she was about to leave I grab her hand again. "I really need to get going, unless you want something"

"I, I" Then the most unthinkable happen, I pull her towards me grab her face and kiss her.  She resisted at first, but her arms wrap around my waist and kiss me back with full force. Then she pushes me looking with such shock "S-sorry"

She had her hand up like she wants to slap me, but she places it on my shoulder which had me tense up

"I'll see you around" And with that, she walks away while I slump to the ground.

 

Cammy P/V

  I walk towards my bike I see Kyngri at the corner of my eye. "Take her home please."

As I got home I threw my jacket to the couch and went to my liquor cabinet.

"Aish, this girl." I pour some liquor into a glass. "Why couldn't she tell me" Before I walk into my studio, I look at my roommate's door "I wonder when will she return." I look back and went to the studio.

After a few hours and beers later I check my phone again for the nth time

"Aish! Is she really n-not going t-to call me? Was sh-she even that d-drunk when I talk to her?"

I kick the drawer a little too hard which open one of the cabinets.  As I was about to close it I see the tournament control then I look back at my phone.

"Call me damn it!" I slump to the floor "Please, I want to hear your voice again."

"What are you doing?" I look back and see Layla with her arms crossed her chest "Can you be a little quieter, I'm trying to sleep." I scramble to my feet only to trip myself which Layla catch me before I hurt myself. "Geez girl, be careful."

"Layla!" I hug her tight

"Yea that's me" Trying to pull away from my hug "Gosh, you reek of alcohol.  Did something happen while I was gone, sweetheart?"

So I told her what happens at the restaurant in the best way I can even though I'm mostly wasted.  "And then she kisses me, Layla, Sojin kissed me."

"And how did that made you feel?"

"At first it was like I was cheating on Jo, but her kisses felt like I was kissing her though, you get me"

"Like if it was the same person?"

"E-exactly honey"

"Or you just imagine it was her."

I groan "I don't know anymore" I rest my head on her shoulder while I look at my phone again. "I j-just want to spend time with her before I-" Then Layla notice I fell asleep.

"Get some rest" She grabs my phone "Should I or no?" Then she scans through the phone and found what she was looking for. I might need this in the future."

 

Sojin PV

"What did I just do?"

I felt a pair of hands trying to get me up. "I told you not to do anything stupid, but nooo." She grabs hold of me in case I fall again. "And now you got Cammy confused."

"I-it wasn't my intention, honest." As we got close to the front I see the rest of the members with a worried look.

"We saw Cammy ride off ridiculously fast." Comment Hyemi

I slump my head down "It's all my fault."

"You told her?"

"Actually the opposite fo that, but worse."

"What could be worse?"  said Keumjo

I look down "I- I kiss her."

"You did what?!" Heyemi looks at Kyngri while our mankae shaking her head. "Did she really?"

"I saw it with my own two eyes girls." Then she looks back at me again "So what's the plan now?"

"P-plan?" After what just happen do I really need to come up with one?

"As of right now no plans, what you need to do is sleep like the rest of us needs to do right now,"  Hyemi said with a firm tone

Keumjo hands me a bottle of water "Here" Then a piece of gum "And here, for your stinky breath."

"Tsk, whatever but thanks." 

After convincing our PMin that I was just tired we head home. Once we got inside I went straight to my room (well technically mine and Keumjo's room) hit the bed and knock out like a light.  After a few hours later I felt my head crying out in pain so I walk out of the room without making any noise and went to the kitchen. While drinking some pain meds, I check to see on the microwave the time shows 3:15 am

If I recall, she did say I can talk to her anytime "Should I call her? Wouldn't hurt to try."

I dial her phone number, but after the second ring the person I want to hear wasn't her but another female voice

"This is Cammy's phone, Layla speaking."

"Oh! Hello, is Cammy awake by any chance?"

"Actually she's next to me, but pass out, but why you calling her so late."

Tsk, who she thinks she is "She sent me a message in the afternoon to call her no matter what time it was."

"Oh so calling her at this hour was the best?" She cut me off before I can answer her. "You know what forget what I said, she must have her reasons for telling you that."

"Ok, so I don't want to sound rude, but who are you?"

She laughs softly trying not to wake Cammy

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Layla Cammy's roommate/friend."

 "N-nice to meet you, she talks about you a while back."

"I hope good things." Then I heard some rustling movements. "Give me a minute, don't hang up."

"Um, sure"

After a few minutes I heard more noises "Aish, this girl is getting heavier by the day, sorry about that I had to put her to bed."

"No worries." I should hang up.

"There's something I wanna say."

Oh never mind "Sure" I lay down on the sofa.

"I know you two only been doing for a few months, but I'm glad she meet you."

I thought she was going to lecture me or something "Really?"

"She wasn't herself before she meets you. Let's say your her sunshine type of way."

I wonder how she was back then.

"If you try contacting her, later on, there would be times that she would not answer." Must be the trip she's talking about. "I know what she's doing even though she hasn't told me yet, but be very supported to her."

"Do you know what she will be doing?"

"Hmm, I guess that's why she was like that earlier." And she ignored my question.

"Earlier? What happen?"

"Hmm, from what I recalled she was screaming in a mad drunken state which woke me up." She sighs "Like seriously where were you girl."

I frown because I know what I was doing, pass out drunk.

"I don't think sorry would make it better, but if I call her later to explain myself will I be off the hook?"

"Who knows if you take her out to eat."

"Done."

"During the day." Oh, dang that's will be challenging "You can do that right since today is Sunday."

"Oh yes sure, I totally have free time today." I hope

"Excellent, I will leave her a note that you called and will call her again later."

After saying good-bye I walk back to my room looking for a sticky note and wrote 'Meeting in the kitchen after getting ready.' I put one in the mirror and one inside unnies door.

"I hope they will help me out." I walk back to the kitchen. "Now time to make some bentos, hope I won't burn the place down."

 

 

Hello everyone sorry for being MIA lately, I had a writer's block for a while plus the God Of War game came out so I need to channel my anger to something lol. I'm starting school tomorrow so I will try my best to write as much as possible so I can post more chapters for you to read. Now I have to get to work (sigh) lol until next time readers. ^_^