Boom

Code:Frost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after Mia moved her personal belongs into the dorm of EXO, she was in the bathroom putting on a wig. Baek Hyun and Bo Gum are standing in the doorway watching Mia. She doesn't seem to mind as she puts on the brown wig and tying it into a low, clean, tight bun. She turns around and looks at the boys with a frustrated look on her face. Baek Hyun and Bo Gum look at her as if to say that they didn't know what she was doing.

"Get out of the bathroom! I need to change!"

Baek Hyun and Bo Gum quickly made their way to the living room, where all the other members were.

"What's she doing in there?"

"No idea"

"Probably going undercover"

Moments later, Mia comes out of the bathroom. She's wearing glasses now and has on a nice suit. She came out looking like a totally different person. All the boys, except for Bo Gum, are looking at her wide-eyed.

"What?!"

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"So I won't be caught"

Baek Hyun looked shocked. He had a thing for women who pulled off the businesswoman look well and Mia definitely pulled it off. 

"Where are you going?"

Bo Gum didn't seem to be in too much shock.

"I don't think you should go out."

"What?! Are you kidding me?"

"Your job is to protect Baek Hyun"

"No. My job is to find the guy who threatened Baek Hyun and keep him safe. And the only way I'm going to find out who threatened Baek Hyun is by going to the scene of the crime. See ya!"

Before Bo Gum could respond, she was already out the door.

=

At the stadium, there was still debris of the bombing.

Mia saw police officers working the scene. She wasn't afraid that she wouldn't be able to get in to see the scene. She called Seo Jun ahead of time and he let the detectives know that someone of high status in the National Security was coming to inspect the scene. She brought her fake ID  and showed it to the police officer that was stationed at the front. He let her in without any question.

She walked in casually. And w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter