Sorry, I am lying.

Mr. & Miss. Stubborn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeiK4-xWw0g 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm of your phone is still buzzing, you didn’t respond to it and you just continue lay your bed looking at the ceiling. *Why did I do that?* you kept on asking the same question in your mind. *I am ruining his future am I?* you start to blame yourself from that incident. You hit your forehead many times, blaming yourself from saying those sentences and you buried your face into the pillow. “Ahhhhhh!” You scream and lay flatly there feeling empty.

Knocks was heard and door being open slowly. A head poked out from the door, “morning…It’s time to go to school…” Yonghwa whisper and you ignore him. He sighs, walking towards your bed and sitting at the edge of it. your hair, “are you feeling okay?” He concern and you nodded your head. His hand stretch and wanting to touch your forehead. But, you block it away and cover it with your blanket. “I am not feeling well…I wouldn’t be attending school today…” You murmur out from your shaky voice and Yonghwa frowns.

“Running away isn’t the way to solve it; I can send you to school if you don’t want to walk…” He offer and you sat up on your bed with tears flowing down your face. “Why are you always like this?! You know I am crying and you purposely want to see me in this state!” You burst into tears and cover your faces with your hand. Yonghwa gave you a warm hug and mumble. “It’s better to be honest and face your problems than laying here not doing anything…” He said and left your room. “I will be waiting for you at the dining room.” He yells and you wipe your tears away.

Later, you wore your uniform and went to the dining room. You saw Yonghwa drinking the last mouth of his coffee, “ready to go?” He asks and you shake your head. That makes him laughs, “let’s go.” Yonghwa said and unlock the door. On the midway, your eyes widen in surprises. “I guess I will leave the both of you alone, see you tonight then.” Yonghwa bid goodbye and your eyes are glued to DooJoon. Step by step, DooJoon go nearer to you and you swallow by your tears with your face lower down. *Be happy!* you remind yourself. DooJoon grab onto your hand, “about yesterday…” you blurted out and DooJoon froze at his spot. “I was just joking, please go and pursue your dream.” You lid your face up with a force smile that made DooJoon heartbroken.

Lacing his finger through yours and tighten the grip with a force smile too. “Will you be there and send me off?” He asks and a bigger fake smile forms on your face. “I will, I promise.” You assure him. “Promise?” He show his another hands pinky out and you intertwine with it. “Yes.” You reply and the two of you went to school together. “I want to see my boyfriend being the best player in the team!” You said in a more joyful tone. “Of course, I am Yoon DooJoon after all.” He said proudly that make the both of you burst into laughter. *I hope the sun will not set today…* you thought bitterly.

In school, “hyung! Are you excited for the overseas studies?!” Dongwoon ask feeling hyper. “Yea.” DooJoon answer. *I don’t know…* He thought in depress and his eyes sight shifted to you. Looking at your back while wiping the white board, *I don’t know if I should be in joy or not. I am elated knowing I am selected into the group. But, knowing the fact that I have to leave her makes me so heart sore…* He thought as he scratches his head and you turn around. Both of your glances met each other, the two of you doesn’t know how to respond. However, you and he just impel a smile. *It isn’t real…* DooJoon and you thought in unison.

The urge of crying come back, you leave the classroom and to the toilet. DooJoon furrows his eyebrows and follows you. “Where are you going?” Yoseob question and Junhyung hold him back with his head moving left and right. “Their test just begins now…” Hyunseung whispers and everyone kept quiet.

Splashing water on your face, you look at the mirror and droplets of water slides down your chubby cheeks. “Do not cry understand? Stay cheerful!” You order yourself and inhale in a deep breath ending up with a brighter expression. Pushing the door open, you march out from the toilet. Suddenly, a strong grab capture your arm and pull you away. You start whining the pain that is form, “shut up!” DooJoon scolds and you round your eyes at him. With a blow, you and DooJoon are inside an unused classroom. “What are you thinking you are doing?!” You shout back.

“Click.” The clear sound travels into your ear that makes you even more afraid. “Why are you locking the door?!” Your voice trembles a bit. Spinning around, DooJoon is now standing in front of you and your eyes enlarge in shock. “Stop lying, cry if you want please tells me your real feelings…Stop keeping it away from me…”He requests and you act dumb. “What feelings? When did I cry?” You walk passes him while biting your bottom lips. An extra weight wrap you from the back and you heard someone sobbing. You wanted to turn your head around, “don’t look back please…” DooJoon plead and liquids rolls down your face.

The embrace fastens up, “I don’t want to lie to you or to myself anymore…” He starts the conversation and you just stand there not moving at all. “I know you are pressing your tears back…Don’t please…” He said and tears just flows down like a waterfall. “HOW CAN YOU BE SO SUNNY WHEN YOUR FEARS ARE HAPPENING?! DON’T STAY FIRM ANYMORE! COUNT ON ME!” He confesses and your body shaking in terror. You release yourself your DooJoon’s hug, “what do you want me to do?!” You shouted and you’re back facing him.

“Throw all my problems to you? Begging you to stay so you wouldn’t leave me?! I cannot be so selfish! Asking you to stay and destroy your future!” You sobbed. “Why must you make me feel so transparent?! Exposing every part of my heart and telling it to me?! Can’t you just keep it silent and don’t let me know?!” You squat down and cover your face. “I don’t want to your burden…I want to be someone who can support you…” You mumble your words. DooJoon kneel down hugging you from the front, laying his chin on your shoulder and close his eyes shut. “I am sorry…” He apologize that make you cried even harder.

After that, you just laid your head on your table and DooJoon did the same. “Did just quarrel just now?” Yoseob ask and Junhyung shrugged. The after school bell rings, you slung your bag over your shoulder and left the school. DooJoon grabbed his bag and chase after you. “______!” He shouts your name and you cover your ear with your hands. “______!” He screams again and you close your eyes. “WAIT UP!” He shouts and you shake your head.

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” You explode and start running while whimpering. “_______!” DooJoon starts running too. You turn into a park, his big warm hand caught your right arm and hold onto you. “Let go!” You try very hard to yank yourself out from his grip. “Let’s have a talk, discuss about what the both of us want and not running away!” He said. Finally, you got away and you bag fallen onto the ground.

“What we want? I know what I want…” you sniffed. “You go your way and I will go mine…” You said and DooJoon’s eyes enlarge an inch. “Do you know what you are talking about?!” He holds onto your shoulder and you slap it away. “I know! Let’s break up!” You spur out and DooJoon stand there in stun. You bent down, picking up your bag and walk home. *Forgive me…* you thought.

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon everyone!

Enjoy the update alright? :)

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda :D