Stubborn Greetings.

Mr. & Miss. Stubborn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTrcpDdR390 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :)) ENJOY!

------------------------------------------

Life was pretty same for you, studying in the morning and working in the evening. Plus, finishing your homework during the night and fall asleep at the midnight. You kind of use to it, having these tiring days of yours. You are on your way to the teacher staff room to hand in your homework that you forgot to hand in yesterday. You sigh, *I think I don’t have the time to eat lunch anymore.* you thought. Suddenly, you heard the sound of the thunder and droplets starts to hit onto the window. “It’s raining…hope it isn’t heavy…” You murmur your words as you look at through the window.

Then, you saw a figure running in the rain and you rubbed your eyes again. *Is that person crazy? It’s raining, why is he still running in the rain?* you wonder and shrugged walking towards the staff room. On the way, you heard students mumbling a few sentences. “Did you hear the news yesterday? A guy was struck by lighting and passed away.” The female student told her friend. “Really?!” She answers the girl. “Yup, so don’t run around place like the field. They said it’s the easiest place to be struck by lightning.” She warned. Out of sudden, the guy running at the school field popped out in your mind. *Will he be struck by lightning?* you thought. *Aish! It isn’t my problem!* you shook your head and enter the staff room.

“Good evening Mrs. Kim, I am here to hand in my late homework that was due yesterday.” You bow and place the homework on her desk. “Don’t do it again alright? What happen to you ____-si? You have been handing in your homework late and falling asleep in class this few days.” She question. “Nothing…I am just too tired…that’s all.” You give a fake smile. “Alright, if you continue being like this in class I will have to call your parents.” She said and your eyes enlarge in fear. “I will not I promise!” You assured and leave the room. After you come out, you frowned. The school doesn’t know you don’t have parents, every time when there’s parents’ teacher meeting you will always ask your boss to replace for you or giving excuse saying that they have no time for you.

*BOOM!* the thunder sound woke you up from your daze; you lid your head up and walk towards the window. That guy who was running just now is still there, *should I help him?* you wonder and a thunder sound growl again. *Aish!* you ruffles your hair and run to the office. “Excuse me, may I borrow an umbrella?” You ask politely. “Give me a minute.” The lady went to the back of the office. “Here you go.” She passed you and you bow to her. “Thank you!” You smile and run towards the school field.

You sigh, placing your bag on the benches and open the umbrella. On another hand, DooJoon was laying on the muddy grass letting the droplets of water to hit his face. *It's feel good.* DooJoon thought. Awhile later, he felt that weird and he slowly open his eyes. “What are you doing?” DooJoon question. “I should be asking this question, what are you doing?” You ask him back and he sat up. “Yah! Just leave me alone!” He raises his voice a little. “I can’t.” You replied him and he raise an eyebrow on you. “Why?” He asks again. “I just can’t.” You replied him again. *Aish, my heart will feel bad if I you don’t go back in the shelter because I am afraid you will die.* you thought in your mind.

“You are weird.” He said. “I know I am if you want me to leave you alone at least take this umbrella with you.” You shove the umbrella towards him. “You must be nuts I don’t know you so why must I listen to you?” DooJoon crawl to another side of the field and you follow him. “Seriously, do you know you are annoying?!” He scolds and you nodded your head. “Then, why are you doing this?!” He yelled. “Because my heart tells me to do so…” You answer him and he laughed. “Do you know who am I?” DooJoon ask and you shake your head. “I am Yoon DooJoon, the captain of the school soccer team and I have a nickname call stubborn king. So, do you think I will listen to you?” He smirks.

Next, you threw the umbrella away and sat down beside him letting the rain to pours on you. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” DooJoon shouted. “Being stubborn like you…Like I say if you don’t go in the shelter I wouldn’t either.” You state him your condition and he slapped his forehead with his hand. “Then sit down here, I wouldn’t move and I don't care about you!” He lay down on the muddy grass. After 10 minutes, DooJoon took a peek at you and he saw you hugging your knee shivering due to the coldness. “Aish!” He ruffles the back of his hair, he stood up and you look at him.

He scoop you up, carrying you bride style and your eyes enlarge in surprises. “What are you thinking you are doing?!” You ask him. “Going into the shelter, isn’t that what you want?” DooJoon answer not looking at you and you just blink at him. “Then, why are you carrying me?” You question him. “You are shivering, I don’t think you can move and it’s my fault that you got wet right?” He replied you. “Is this your bag?” He asks and you nodded your head. The next thing he slung your bag over his shoulder and carries you to the changing room.

After he put you down, DooJoon places a towel over your head and you just look at him. “Hurry up and dry yourself, if you fall sick I will feel awful.” He said and you start to ruffles your hair with the towel. DooJoon then sat down across you, “why aren’t you drying up yourself?” You ask him. “Because I only have one towel.” He said and you start to search your bag. You stood up walking to his direction, “I know this can’t do much…at least wipe the droplets off your face.” Your hand him your handkerchief and he giggle. “Can I ask a question?” DooJoon ask and you nod hinting him to continue. “Why did you do that?” He looks at you. “Because I hear the news that someone was strucked by lightning and I don’t want something like this happen in our school.” You said and he burst into laughers. “What?” You stare at him and he waves his hand.

*She's adorable.* DooJoon wipe the tears away from his eyes. “I will go change now and don’t peek if not I will punch you.” You warn him. “No worries, I am not interested in women.” DooJoon said. After changing you fold your wet clothes into your bag pack, “I will be leaving now.” You swing your bag over your shoulder. Suddenly, you felt someone held onto your wrist and you look at him. “Can you stay for a while?” He requested. “I need someone to talk with.” He said and you sat down. “Why me?” You ask. “I don’t know…I thought I could trust you.” His replies make you shock. “Why are you running just now?” You ask. “I was releasing my stress…I got band from playing soccer for 2 weeks…” He told you the reason. “Why?” You ask again. “Because I can’t control my temper during the practice and I fought with one of my mates…” He covers his face with his hand feeling disgrace and you patted his back.

“Don’t worried, just apologize to him and everything be fine soon. Anyways, it’s just 2 weeks. It will pass soon~” You comfort him and you took a glance at the clock. You gasp in shock, “I have to go now!” You was about to go. “WAIT!” DooJoon stopped you. “Your handkerchief! How can I return back to you?” He asks. “It’s okay; you can do anything to it. I was about to throw it away anyways.” With that you open the door and run out the changing room. "YAH! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" DooJoon shouted. "I WOULDN'T TELL YOU!" You struck your tongue out and run faster. "We will see about that." DooJoon smirks and went back in the changing room.

AT NIGHT

DooJoon just came out from the shower; he sank into his bed with his eyes shut. Slowly, his eyes open remembering your faces in his mind. *That girl…she’s so special and funny.* He giggles a bit remembering what happen just now. You, you just came back from your night shift. You threw your bag to another side of the room and lay on your bed straight away. “I am so tired!” You complain. Slowly, you drift into your dreamland. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Here's an update, the first chapter of this story hope your enjoy it :)))

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics!

KAMSAHAMINDA!