Chapter 5- Final Chapter

Change of Heart

I couldn't believed today was the big day of our life.  I'm walking down to the man I loved with all my soul.  He made the person I am today.  I'm so nervous, I'm about to throw up.  We decided to a small ceremony with our families and close friends.  I'm thankful for everything that happen to both of us.  I truly am happy for once, I thought have doubts about him.  I knew he was the man that I want in a man.  

I got close with Woobin this passed of couple of months.  Since with everything that has happen to the group.  He was still shock that I'm marrying to Ga Eul. I told him the same thing.  Who would of thought I would be marrying to her.  I never really talk to her when she was around the group.  I thought she some boring person who following Yi Jeong.  I didn't really get to know her breakup.  I tried to shake off my feelings towards her, I knew it was wrong.  The heart wants the heart wants.  She is the love of my life.  I will turn the world upside down just to make her smile.  

It was the moment the door open.  All I saw was this angel walking down with her father.  I couldn't stop smiling seeing how beautiful and y she look in her wedding dress. I felt the world just stop and all I can see Ga Eul walking toward me.  I'm truly bless with god guiding me with the loved that I was searching for in a partner.  

While saying our vows before god.  I was trying hard to not cry and ruin my makeup.  He was the man I loved.  I can't wait to give him the gift I plan to give at the reception hall.  We both kissed each after exchanging rings.  While hearing the crowd cheers, we can ran down the aisle to our awaiting limousine.  Making our way inside.  We couldn't stop kissing and smiling.

Ga Eul broke from my embrace and handed a small gift.  I was wondering why she would she handed me a gift for.  While opening it, I was shocked that I drop it on the floor and kept staring at her.  All I heard yes your going to be a father in 8 months.  I couldn't believed it, with all her mood swings this passed month.  I thought it was because of the wedding but it was because she was pregnant.  

I wanted to tell Jun Pyo once I found that I was pregnant but I wanted to surprised him.  I knew he was going to me a great father to our child.  I was scared at first and almost spilled the bean but I made sure to keep it away from him.  I found out a month ago, when I was getting my regular yearly check up.  I told my doctor that I felt bloated and always felt sleepy.  My doctor asked with I was ual active which I was.  To be on the safe side she told me to go use the restroom with pregnancy test which came up positive.

We both was happy that we're starting a new life together with our little one.  I wouldn't want to spent my life with anyone else beside Jun Pyo.  My husband, friend and father to our child.

P.S. Thank you so much, I wanted to make this story longer but I lost inspiration with my stories.  I wanted to make sure I finished this story with at lease an ending.