Chapter 4

Change of Heart

Jun Pyo.....

I never thought I would be with Ga Eul. She was different then Jandi, she was so innocent.  I didn't know how it all started with me starting to fall for her.  I never paid attention towards her when she was around the group.  When she smile, she lit up the room and even my heart that I couldn't stop smiling with her.  She always try to cheer me up while I'm stressed out or when I feel like I'm failing in my new position as the president.  

Just remembering our first date.  I wanted it be special for her.  I took her to Paris as a surprise.  She was so upset at first telling me, your spending to much money and that she didn't want other people looking at her like she was a gold digger.  I explained to her that I didn't cared and wanted to spend time with her.  While conviction her that were in Paris and wanted it be special for both of us.  I plan this for a week straight were we should go eat and see the Eiffel Tower after were I will asked her to be my girlfriend.  It was the first that I started to relax in awhile.  I took her to Le Cinq, the most romantic restaurant in Paris.  I rented out Eiffel Tower just for the two of us.  I wanted it to be magical for her as I asked her to be my girlfriend.  While going on the top, I started to get nervous.  She was so amazed by the city lights.  I went behind her and hug her while resting my head  towards her ear and whisper will you be my girlfriend.  At first she tense up and asked me again did she heard what she thought I said.  I spun her around and told her I  want her to be my girlfriend again.  She was so shock and finally took a second which felt like hours to say yes to me.  I lean in and kissed her. 

We both felt guilty towards our friends.  The first person I told was Woobin about my relationship with Ga Eul.  He wasn't surprised since he had his people watching over me to make sure I didn't tried to do something stupid.  He was shocked at first knowing that the mystery girl was Ga Eul, Jandi best friend and Yi Jeong ex.  He knew that I was starting to be in love with Ga Eul by the pictures that he got from his people.  He was happy for him but worry about Yi Jeong knowing that the love of his life was dating his one of his best friends. I told him I didn't know how this happen but I can't let her go ever.  That I would be crush to lose another person I loved so much.  

She also help me to forgive Jihoo and Jandi.  It took months for me to talk to Jihoo and to forgive him.  I told him about Ga Eul and he was shock at first but understand.  That you can't stop who you loved.  As for telling Jandi about Ga Eul and I, she wanted to tell her.  Jandi was mad at first but she started to accept it since she did the thing to me with my best friend.  My mother took a bit to accept my relationship with Ga Eul, but Ga Eul sweetness and determination to win over my mother worked.  The last person to tell about my relationship was Yi Jeong.  He was so mad at the both of us and left to Sweden to get away from everything.  I knew that I hurt one of friend who I think as a bother.  But I couldn't let go of her.  She was the light of my life.

I felt her lips on mines.  I open my eyes and sat up pulled her close to me and started to kissed her.  I didn't cared who saw us, she was the woman I was getting married to.  After breaking away from our little make out sections.  She started to blush, I couldn't help from laughing.  After both of us laughing we decided to leave and went home.  My mother and sister was waiting for us to have dinner all together.  It was also a good time that we wanted to tell my mother and sister about our good news.