002

Past Present Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You really need to start learning to clean up after yourself, Jungkook ah. " Jennie sighed as she picked up pieces of clothings while walking around the house, She dumped the basket of  dirty clothes into the washer before she let out a huge sigh. " Did you even hear what I was saying? I can't be here to clean up after your mess every single time! I'm your sister, not your maid, for goodness sake! WHY IS YOUR UNDERWEAR DOING IN THE POT, oh my god, Kim Jungkook, I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you RIGHT NOW! " Jennie screamed as she ran into Jungkook's room before pulling the covers off him and letting out a huge scream while she tried to cover her eyes. " PUT SOME PANTS ON!!! OH MY GOSH WHY ARE YOU EVEN MY BROTHER!!!!! I'm getting out of here, I'm getting out...... " Jennie mumbled as she tried to straighten her steps when two huge arms threw themselves over her body, wrapping her in an embrace as a head snuggled on the back of her neck. " Aish why are you so noisy everyday, noona......... " Jennie rolled her eyes at the sleepy voice as she dragged the body behind her towards the couch. " You have exactly half an hour left to get prepared before Lisa reach. Starting from.......... 15 minutes ago. Which also means......... You have only 15 minutes left. " Jennie smirked as Jungkook flashed open his eyes wide at her words as he struggled to find his pants. " LISA???? LISA??? LISA MANOBAN???? LALISA????? !!! YAH JENNIE KIM!!!! How can you do this to me!! I have not even bathe! Or pick out my clothes! Or..... or....... or even....... WAIT A MINUTE......... WHY WOULD LISA EVEN BE HERE ANYWAY??? " Jungkook shouted as Jennie muffled her laughter. " I have school today and she's picking me up but Omma sent food over so I stopped by here to put some in your fridge, oh and Kookie? Lisa just texted me saying she has reach and is on her way up right now..... " Jennie grinned as she dumped all the rubbish from the table into the bin. Without listening further, Jungkook quickly ran into the bathroom and close the door behind him loudly with a huge bang. "I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I'M OUT! " He screamed loudly as Jennie fall back onto the couch, laughing hysterically.

*DING DONG*

Jennie's ears perked up right away at the sound of the door bell and she skipped over to the door, revealing a pretty blonde head girl standing outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter