Chapter 2

Flower's Daydream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

„Ryeowook-ah, send the guards in front of the door away.” Queen Leeteuk said seriously, eyes locked on his son Donghae. Ryeowook complied and went outside to send the guards away. When he entered the room again he locked the closed door behind himself. He joined the other three – or actually four – back at the bed. “Donghae. What we are going to talk about now is a secret. Do not tell anyone about this, do you understand?” The queen continued sternly. Donghae swallowed realizing that this was a very serious topic. Jungsu rarely spoke like that to him so the young prince knew he had to do everything his mother would say from now on for now. He nodded. Leeteuk sighed, closed his eyes and continued to speak again. “According to your reaction you also have some knowledge about this topic, Heechul-shi.” He said without turning or opening his eyes. Heechul was slightly scarred by the mans behavior. Queen Leeteuk wasn’t known for any negative aspects. It was the opposite. He was a very popular queen as he was very kind, caring and rarely lost his temper. Seeing him serious like that was something the common folks never got to see. “Yes.” Heechul answered cautiously earning another sigh from Leeteuk. “Good.” The latter said and opened his eyes again immediately fixing them on his son, Prince Donghae. “Donghae, tell us what you saw when you touched Hyukjae.” He continued.


Donghae pressed his lips into a thin line. He was nervous. What if he said the wrong thing? The boys brother was in the room too. He sighed after a moment of collecting his thoughts and began to speak. “What I saw was like a big garden of different flowers. There were all kinds of different flowers. Chrysanthemums, Daisies, Violets, Pansies and more. Where I was standing I could see Pansies and Camellias. In the distance I could see a sea of white Heathers surrounded by Lilies of the Valley and Hyssops. I went up there and saw a small sad and pitiful silhouette lying in the bed of flowers. At some point I couldn’t get closer anymore whatever I did. That’s when I saw the Christmas Roses and dead leaves between the flowers.” Donghae closed his mouth in a thin line and looked down at his feet as if they or the ground were more interesting than anything in the room. “What happened next?” Heechul asked hesitantly. “That’s all I saw.” Donghae looked up locking eyes with the queen. They stayed like that a little longer before Leeteuk sighed and closed his eyes again. “Seems like you really went into his heart.” He said in a quiet voice just loud enough for the others to hear. When he opened his eyes again they were softer than before. “Donghae, Ryeowook will give you a book later. Read it attentively.” With that the queen turned around, went to the door, unlocked it and left. Ryeowook bowed shorty before following her. Donghae also excused himself.


The young prince strolled around the castle thinking about the ‘dream’ or in other words Hyukjae’s heart. ‘But why was I able to see that? That never happened before.’ He wondered in his head. Strolling more he reached the gardens. There he admired the beautiful flowers. Suddenly he got an idea. The idea made him so hyper that he couldn’t even wait a few minutes and walk. He immediately ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter