First Love - Episode 1

24/7 = Heaven

180108

 

Already has been a new year and everything is starting off fresh. 

In this beautiful morning, a group of eight handsome men are walking into somewhere that looks familiar. Taking them 5 years back into 2013, it was the same filmmaking setting that took place in their previous reality show called EXO’s  Showtime. Baekhyun gasped in shock “Wow I remember this.” He said. “Is it for another variety television?” asked Chen. All eight men takes a seat together around the long rectangular table. Suho spoke “I don’t know, it could be.” He assured. The members woke up by their Su-omma who was clanking two pans just to wake them up. Their manager informed the group that they’re having a live broadcasting to do. They don’t know what it is but it’s for something. 

It was dead silent, like they didn’t know what to do. Going 5 years back was deja-vu. Then, a monitor dings saying, “Hello EXO and welcome back!” They all read the screen. “Let’s all greet ourselves to enlighten the morning.” Chanyeol suggested. The members agreed so, they introduced themselves in their own ways. It was cute, weird, handsome, and simple. After introduction, the monitor dings again, “Suho and Sehun are today’s MCs.” The leader and maknae stood up to grab the MC cards off a table. They both shared to read to the members. Suho starts it, “You guys are here to answer these questions from your fans on SNS. The whole main point of this is about you guys’ future marriage.” He finished reading the first part. D.O asks “Our future marriage? Isn’t that a bit personal for us to say?” He basically asked that it’s exclusively for them talk about their marriage life. Xiumin response to his questions “Well it’s okay to share if you’re fine with it.” He said. Suho nods “Yeah and if you don’t want to then that’s okay.” He told D.O but he shook his head that he’ll participate. 

Sehun then reads the second part, “First question: There’s always a partner for you when you get married, oppas, who is the certain person for you?” The guys take a minute to think about it. Kai was the first one to answer, “We all have someone there for us but I’ll say that person will always love me for who I am.” He said. Everyone looks at the dancer, some deep words he said. The members know that Kai is both two different people, he can be cute and shy but also bold and mature. They expect he will be a wonderful husband. Baekhyun was astound “Great statement because, if our partner doesn’t see our true self, there’s a big chance that our relationship will break up or be complicated.” He said to make them understand that communication is the number one key in a relationship. Baekhyun and Kai have been through a romantic relationship with their crushes and it actually made them happy. They had an amazing time with their girlfriend but, it had to end for reasons. It was mostly claimed to group’s busy promotions or wants to be just friends. It was believable but, not fully for some people. Now they’re considered as single men. 

Suho reads the next question “Question #2: Oppas, where would you take your wife for your honeymoon?” He said and they feel positive about it. “I wanna start first,” Chanyeol raised his hand, “I would like to take my wife to a beautiful beach somewhere in a different country.” He answered. “And what happens afterwards?” Chen smirked. The tall man blushed in embarrassment “That’s to myself.” He said. The members bursted into laughter but, the camel earns a huge smack on the head by Su-omma. “YAH! Keep this appropriate!” He exclaimed. D.O went next and he said somewhere that relates to another country. Like France or England. Baekhyun also answered a place that has the beach. Kai and Sehun suggest going to a place that has a peaceful atmosphere. Then Suho and Chen said going to a different country. So all of them have their unique ways to celebrate their honeymoon. 

 

They went through two more, one was about children and the other is about voting which member will be the best husband/father.

 

Xiumin-3

Suho-3

Baekhyun-4

Chen-3

Chanyeol-4

D.O-4

Kai-5

Sehun-3

 

Kai has the most votes as an overall result. 

 

“I think Kai will be a great husband because he knows how to take care of a girl than most of us and could create a beautiful marriage.” said Chen and the guys nodded. Maybe more than just a great husband, probably a generous father. 

After doing that, Suho and Sehun spots a sentence with red letters. They both read it silently, “This activity was dedicated to Kai - From We Got Married.” The two men looked at each other and quietly spazz. Someone is getting married. Suho cleared his throat “Anyways that is all for today but there’s something for Kai and it’s a big surprise.” He said. “What do you mean, hyung?” The dancer was confused from what’s going to happen. A staff approach to him and gave a present. Everyone watches him carefully as he opens it while Suho and Sehun are doing their silent spazzing. What Kai has in his hands was a letter for him to read. 

 

We want to congratulate to EXO Kai for being the brand new groom/husband in a  reality show called We Got Married. We would love to see your experiences of being a husband of this virtual marriage you’ll be in. Starting today, you are going to first meet your virtual wife/bride at Bau House a cafe in Seoul where you can have a warm and cozy moment with the adorable furry animals. Please a safe, healthy, and happy marriage. 

 

Then, all eight members have their jaw dropping down onto the table. Split seconds, they roared loudly of excitement. EXO Kai the hot, adorable, handsome, and charming man is getting married! Chanyeol jumps out of his chair to dash up to squeeze his dongsaeng. “KAI-AH, KAI-AH, MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY BROTHER I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!” He’s literally shaking him like a rag doll. Kai scowl at the Yoda rapper, “Hyung you’re killing me!” He yelled. “Yah! Park Chanyeol, don’t murder the married man.” Suho frowned upon the tall man like he’s scolding a child. He pouted “Sorry hyung.” He apologizes in a baby voice, then goes back to his seat. Baekhyun spoke, "So everything was all planned out, I'm so overwhelmed right now." He felt crushed. "Yeah everything was a set up for Kai but, I like this idea of coming back here." Suho said and everyone shakes their heads yes. Chen was eargered to know about the dancer's marriage. "Kai, who is this person you are expecting?" The vocalist asked him. He answers the question from the heart, "I expect my wife to be someone I would protect from danger, knows to understand myself, can be a hard-worker, and will love me for who I am." He says deeply. D.O smiles proudly at his closed friend, a hyung you could say, "We all heard what you said and we are going to be very happy for you so please, make us proud." He tells Kai who was smiling back at him, "I will hyung and for everyone." He promised. The members began to feel strong emotions is swifting into the atmosphere creating this very astonishing aura. They're very close to each other like a family, always there for each other and the strings around them can't be decayed. Suho wipes his tears, "Please be good Kai." He said through his cries. Kai felt the feels, everyone is supporting him. "Yah! Why is this so emotional?!" Baekhyun joked and making the guys laugh like they would do when they're happy.

 

 

The location is in Bau Cafe, a popular coffee place to have a pleasant time with dogs when you need a cup of coffee or feel lightened by the cuteness of the ball of love. An idol steps into the coffee place looking elegantly beautiful. She's like around late teens/young adult, charming features, and this gorgeous voice when she sings. The idol is Bae Sungyeon of Pristin who is looking for her virtual husband here in this place. Earlier, she was given a letter saying she'll be starring in We Got Married as an virtual wife/bride. Her members had a little celebration and asked questions. She answers it from her heart. As she walks in, immdiately a brown fluffy poodle runs up to her that has a pink bow on his head with a card in his mouth. Sungyeon greets the poodle, "Hello you precious little thing I'm Sungyeon." She pets its cheek. The poodle drops down the card on the ground, telling her to open it. She gets what it's trying to say so, she opens it and reads the writing. 

Hello I am Monggu you're vritual husband's furry pal and it's very nice to meet you Sungyeon. Please take care of my appa once you marry him. 

Sungyeon awed, "Yes I'll take good care of him." She said then Monggu her face. She giggles at the tickling from the poodle. Now her and Monggu goes to find a seat to sit in. After sitting down on a chair, he jumps up onto her lap. Sungyeon smiles upon him, "You're a great friend Monggu, I wonder what is your owner is like." She figured he's a dog person or a person who loves dogs. She also likes dogs so maybe they do have somthing in common. The bells of the cafe's door rings making Monggu be alarmed when he sees someone walking in. His appa. To Sungyeon's surprise, he runs off to go to the door having her be dumbfounded. "Monggu-ah, where are you going?" She questions the dog and follows him. She found out that he was petted by a handsome man, very handsome. The singer slowly approaches to the man, when he looks up at her, she recognizes him. "Annyeonghaseyo Kai sunbaenim." She respectfully with a bow. He greeted back and speaks, "How are you doing?" He asked. Sungyeon responsed, "Wonderful honestly, I'm just looking for my marriage partner." She said. Kai looked at her in confusion, "That's weird, because I was looking for my marriage partner to." Their eyes widened and looked at each other.

"Are you my husband?" 

"Are you my wife?"

To be continued.

 


Note: Hello everyone! I was brainstorming for everthing I needed to write so I had them and now they're witten. So far this story is becoming with more rising action as you read and that's great because I wanted pulled tension for content. I was listening to EXO Universe OMG that song is so beautiful like it has a lovely meaning when you watch the music video and reading the lyrics. I might used it for something in the future so stay tuned ;). Please subscibe, comment, and up-vote.

Also,

IT'S KYUNGSOO'S BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Image result for kyungsoo 2018 birthday