Special Seoul

Fasten Your Seatbelts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have nowhere to go now, so can I go to Busan with you?”

 

Seungri feels like he was possessed by an angel, as he nodded to Jiyong’s request.
 

The plane finally landed, and they stood up, preparing to leave the aircraft. As Seungri took out his luggage from the cabin, he was stunned to notice that Jiyong doesn’t bring any luggage. “You didn’t bring anything at all?”

“No; I told you I ran away from my schedule, which includes sneaking out without a luggage,” He stood up and walk in front of Seungri, leaving the aircraft.

 

They walk side by side towards the immigration counter. Seungri hasn’t been back in Seoul for quite some time, yet he didnt let anyone know that he’s back in town; just his friend, Minhwan in Busan and this Kwon Jiyong that he met in the plane. They walk past the immigration, and Seungri is heading for the baggage claim section when he noticed Kwon Jiyong still tailing him.

 

“Ah right,” Seungri sighed, as he already accept the proposition that Jiyong made; to go to Busan with him.

 

Just in time as he’s about to tell him, Jiyong asked, “We’re leaving for Busan today, right?”

“Yes, of course. I’ll just head to my apartment in Itaewon to grab my car, and then we’ll leave for Busan,” Just in time, his large grey carrier popped up in front of him.

“We should share a cab. Can you drop me off in Mapo-gu? I need to change clothes and grab some things,”

“No problem,” The two stopped a cab and hit the road after loading Seungri’s luggage into the trunk. The two didn’t talk much during the drive, as Seungri lost on his thoughts as he look out through the window; now that he’s back, he finally could feel how much he misses this city, regardless of what had happened before.

 

The drive from Gimpo Airport to Mapo-gu was short, they finally arrived close to Jiyong’s apartment. “So, how can I contact you again?” He turned to Seungri just before he left the cab.

 

He handed him his name card, and glance on his watch, 5pm, “Just call me. I’ll be leaving around 6.30pm. I expect you to arrive at my place before that time,”

 

Jiyong nodded in reply. He got out, waves his hand as he watch the cab leave.

 

Now, Seungri is alone again. He think about calling some people, delivering the news about his arrival in Seoul. He probably should call his parents last; maybe later when he arrived in Busan. He decided to call Jonghyun instead.

 

It took him 4 rings to get an answer, “Hey, what is it?” Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter