Chapter 3 .

The story of my life

in the restaurant :

today there was a lot of work like always, I was happy about that, live was hard and I need money of course. actually my aunt did help me and she always sende some money. 

I was serving the tables, suddenly some guy held my hand i was surprised at first but than I blinked at him, he smiled to me and I didn't like his way of smiling I just take away my hand. 

Stranger :( smiling)  well pretty lady what about giving me ur number? 

Me :(fake smile)  I can't Mr sorry, I'm not interested. 

Stranger :( laughing scaraticly)  u don't know who I'm, if u know u will regret rejecting me 

Me :( calmly)  I think  I'm not interested sir, exuse me I have work to do

His friends were laughing at him, he seems some spoiled brats, I just went to my work and didn't pay attention to them. 

The girls were squealing upon seeing a K-pop group entering our restaurant, they were this guy's from yesterday but today were 9 of them. I recognized them they were exo every body know them, actually I listen to kpop but I'm not a fan just listening when I'm in bus, train. So I know them but I'm not some crazy fangirl. Any way I took my pan and went to them to write their orders. 

Me : welcome, what can I bring for u guys? 

Chanyeol :( smiling)  hello again miss, I'm chanyeol nice to meet you. 

Me :(bowing)  pleasure is mine Mr chanyeol 

The boys laughed like I said some joke, he represented them  one one 

Me : nice to meet you all  , I'm Sabin. 

Baekhyun  :nice name to a pretty lady. (wink) 

Xiumin : yes I agree 

Suho :(looking at them)  sorry miss they are like kids. Yah stop talking a bit and flirting with her pfff ediots. 

Kai :( smirking)  ayoooo hyung why are u so complicated, we are just making friends 

Suho glare at him and Kai just looked away 

I looked at them and smiled, they are nice people. Fame never change the kindness of people 

Suho : please we will take the same as yesterday .and sojo please 

I noted down the orders, and walk away to bring the food 

chanyeol pov :

She was so pretty and very humble, but her eyes were so lonely. This eyes make me drown everytime I see her  it is been 2 days,when I first meet her but I really feel something for her .

Baekhyun :(nadging chanyeol )  yah yeol what is wrong with you?  U look a lot at her 

Chanyeol : nothing, I'm just wondering. 

Baekhyun (smirking) really?  Wondering her phone number. 

Sehun high fived baekhyun and they laughed at the  tall man. 

Chanyeol :(annoyed)  not ur business, bacan shut it 

After the food was served the guys dig in, they drink, talk have awesome time like always. It was time for Sabin to go home  her shift was done, she changed her clothes and get out of the restaurant. 

The exo members exited the restaurant after paying, when they devided themselves into two groups and some of them went with chanyeol in his car, the other where with suho. Chanyeol were driving along with baek, sehun, d. O and Kai suddenly they saw a girl trying to escape from a man, chanyeol looked at her and he emediately stopped the car and ran with other guys to her. 

Sabin pov :

when I came out I was welcomed by the cold air, I just hug my coat and walked, when I was a bit far from the restaurant a man came to me and harshly held my wrist, I flinches and looked at the man. 

Me :(screaming)  yahhh, what the hell? 

The Man :(smirking)  watch ur pretty mouth. 

Me : what is wrong with u, leave me. It is u again  bastard, I will make sure u  pay for that 

I struggled to free my wrist but he was strong. 

The Man :(laughing)  wooooow, I like u more, u are pretty and badass, my type, what about making u mine. 

Me : wish on bastard, leave me. Someon ---mphhhh

He just block my mouth with his hand, and he push me hard to the wall 

The man : I think I will just go straight to the point, if u like that or not, nobody reject me u will pay that little girl. 

His face was enches apart from me, he held my hands harshly. I was disgusted, I couldn't do anything in that moment I remembered my step father he was also a bastard and he wanted to do things to me, when I told mom she just didn't believe me, so I was obliged to go out of the house before he can do something to me. The memory make my tears strall down my cheeks. Suddenly I felt someone push him away I opened my eyes and was meet with him chanyeol. For the first time I felt safe, I just broke down and cried .the painful memories just explose inside me, I was alone, mom was alive but to me she was not, I was like an orphan, I just breathed heavily and "father I miss u a lot " I felt an arm circle me, he was hugging me for the first time also I hugged him I liked the new sensation he gave me, u will be surprised to hear that but I was relaxed in his arms. 

Chanyeol :( softly)  shhhhh I'm here, don't cry. 

D, o : hyung I think we should go someone can see us. 

Chanyeol :(nodding)  arraso, we will take her to her home first. 

Kai :yes good idea. 

He just held her hand, their hands were perfect for eachothers. She took a sit next sehun and chanyeol drove to her apartment. The drive was quite. After some time they were there she exits the car and thanked them, she was about to leave but chanyeol called her. 

She looked at him and he exited the car also. 

Chanyeol : I will take u to ur apartment. 

Me : thank you chanyeol shii, I will go alone. 

Chanyeol :ok if u insist, but I have something to ask? 

 Me: yes sure. 

Chanyeol : can I have ur  phone number please ?

Me :(surprised)  I think it is bad idea, I don't want to cause u problems, u are an idol and famous one, I think it is not good idea 

Chanyeol :(smiling)  I insist ,if u need help u can call me, plus I want to keep contact with you. U are foreigner and I'm helping it is all. 

Me : OK, thanks u are good person. 

After changing numbers they separated. The boys teased chanyeol on the way to the dorm but he didn't care. 

Sabin enter her apartment and locked the door, she just needed shower to relax, shower was the solution for her everytime she is down. That night both Sabin and chanyeol remembered what happened today. And warmth englophed their hearts.