Chapter 1

The story of my life

It was raining today I was staying on a cafe shop drinking some caffe, and thinking about my life this 6 months it was hard for me to quit everything behind my back and change all my life, the cold outside was nothing compared to the one inside my heart, the dearest person in my life was far away I really felt alone but I think living away that hell was a big good. 

My thoughts were stopped when my phone rang, I cheek the id caller and it was Eunji, my friend and Co-worker I meet her in the restaurant where I work to earn some money. 

Me: Hello. 

Eunji : sabin ah~ ,where are you? 

Me :(smiling)  I'm in the cafeteria next the university, wae?  Do u need something. 

Eunji : yes sabin, I need ur help actually  hyuk oppa asked me for a date and I was asking if u can take my shift this afternoon? 

Me : yes of course my friend u can go I will take ur shift today. 

Eunji : (happy)  wahhhh thank you so much my dear, I will never forget your help, I love u my Sabin. 

Me :( smiling at her words)  I will remember that, have fun eunji aaa and wear warm clothes it is going to snow arasso? 

Eunji : I Will, I have to go to prepare my self see u later. 

After eunji hang up I was back again to my studies ,the thing I love the most. After what seems hours I finished with all the book thing .i gathered my staffs and wear my coat and beanie it was really cold outside and I go to the restaurant where I work. The boss was a good man he was nice to me and to all the workers there we loved him so much he was like a father to us ,the restaurant was very popular In the area and people came alot  because of the good service and the delicious food . When I was there I changed my clothes( a midi black skirt with a bloose)  and my hair was done into a pony tail .I put my staff on the cabinet. 

some one pov :

today I went with Suho hyung and Kai d. O to a restaurant that heechul hyung recomanded to us it was not very far from SM building .

Suho :(smirking)  yah chanyeol it is ur treat u know, u are the one who requested going there. 

Chanyeol :( rolling his eyes)  pfff u are more rich than me, u should pay everytime u are our leader hyung .

Suho :( looking away)  what ever you say brats. 

Kai :( high fiving chanyeol)  good one hyung 

D. O was just looking at them, like always he was very relaxed. 

The car ride was there chanyeol parked the car and they go in. 

Sabnin was taking orders and serving tables. 

Sabin :(smiling) good afternoon sir, miss what can I get for u? 

The girl and her boyfriend smiled at her and made there orders. She wrote it .

After giving the orders she went to the chef and asked for the order. 

Today was packed, there were a lot of people, Sabin went to take the other orders ,there were 4 people staying in the back  corner of the restaurant they  were wearing caps, in the beginning it was odd to Sabin to see celebrities in the restaurant but now she is used plus, she is not a big fan of K-pop just listening sometimes .

Sabin went to them and they were talking to each other about some work, they were so focused in there conversation and they didn't hear Sabin's voice. 

Sabin :( clearing )  hello, how can I help u? 

Suho :(looking at her and smiling)  sorry we were talking, we didn't hear u. 

Sabin :(waving her hand)  aniyo, it is OK sir, if u are not ready to order I will come later. 

Suho :(smiling)  no it is OK, we will take (.......)

After noting down the orders, Sabin was ready to go but stopped by someone. 

Chanyeol :(looking at her)  u can speak Korean ?waaa I like that 

Sabin :(smiling at him)  yes actually I'm still learning but I'm doing good now it is not very hard and I love learning new languages. 

Chanyeol :(mesmerized)  waaah u are really something. I think u lived here a long time? 

Sabin :ani it is been six months. 

Kai :(looking at her also)  are u perhaps just a visitor? 

Sabin :(smiling)  actually I'm a medicine Student in Korean national university Seoul. 

The 4 men were mesmerized about her, not just a pretty face but a smart one what a combination. 

Sabin just smiled at them it was not the first time people ask her, she just bowed at them and went to have the orders prepared 

Meanwhile the exo members were still talking about her. 

Chanyeol : wow I like her she is independent, stranger and very pretty. 

Kai and d. O agreed with him and Suho nodded in agreement ,but soon they shrugged the subject. After the table was served they dig in , and chatted the night was cold and the work was much Sabin was engulfed in the work, it was her run-out. 

After finishing Suho paid and they left the restaurant.and Sabin was still working what a hard life Sabin