Chapter 2

The killing machine

Choi Yujin

Yuri tested that name on her tongue almost silently. This girl, Choi Yujin, had same features as her own. Could it be a reason for her to be here? Well, she was going to find out soon.

The guy with the godlike features started again." Let me start from the beginning so that you won't have any confusion, ok!"

He walked and sat on sofa chair, placed opposite from the sofa itself. He leaned back and placed his one leg on the other. One hand on the armrest. His posture screamed dominance and aura around him was powerful. He stared at Yuri for few moments and then spoke again. "Let me first introduce ourselves. I am Oh Sehun. This here is Tao and Junmyeon." He said pointing them respectively.

"All three of us knew each other since past five years. We used to work for a man named Julian. He is the most powerful and feared in the crime world. Be it any crime, he had his hands on it. You just have to name it and his name definitely be associated with the crime. He is in the top five of interpol's wanted list, active in the world since close to fifteen years. Yunho and Tamar are his partners and business allies." He paused 

"So, Junmyeon here was the mind behind his plans and strategies-eventhough joined after nine years of Julian's reigns. Tao was his hitman, whereas I-his informer and sharp shooter. I was the last to join him. But I was the best at what I did, so he trusted me immensely." 

"A twenty five year Julian once saw a girl fourteen years of age in an auction he attended. The man who held her for the bid-her owner, was indebted to Julian for huge money. He was incapable to pay and begged him to spare his life for any thing he want. Obviously he asked for the girl who was auctioned. Her beauty was heavenly and it got Julian crazy. Can you guess who the girl was Yuri?" He asked.

A knowing look crossed on her face and Sehun smirked," That's right! She was none other than Yunji. He didn't touched her or did anything to her initially because she was too young and Julian wasn't that of a bastard. So she served the purpose of his eye candy, her source of (sort of) entertainment.  She was a mere show piece for him, to please his eyes with her beauty." He took the remote and changed the screen. Now the person who was cropped in the previous picture was visible. It was Sehun."She befriended us three but me and her were closer. As time passed our feelings grew from something more than friendship and we fell for each other. But I wasn't the only one beholding such feelings for her. HE did too!"

He stared at nothing at the memory crossing his mind. Anger flashed in his eyes and his fist clenched tightly, turning his knuckles white.

"He didn't like the fact of us being in love when he came to know this. Not because he too loved her. Yes, his feelings for her was platonic but it can't be called love. It was more like his possessiveness for her. She was his property, his possession. He can't bear if anyone lay their hands on what is his. And he lusted over her too with the passing time. Do you know what he did to separate us?" 

He looked at Yuri and his eyes were shown with pain and hurt. "He tried to get both us killed. He hit me to unconsciousness and I was thrown in the water, chained up. Whereas she was buried alive." Yuri had fear crept in her spine just by imagining the scenario. She sympathized him.

"I was lucky I had friends like these two and fate was at my side that night. I survived with Tao and Junmyeon saving me. But she wasn't that lucky. She left me all alone. His allies helped him with everything in this ordeal."

Sehun quieted, probably overcoming the sudden wave of emotions and composing himself. Everyone was silent. Yuri was feeling even more sorry for him. But this whole explanation still didn't reveal the reason for her being there. 

"I want to avenge them." Sehun broke the silence after sometime." That's where you come in the picture Yuri. You have Yunji's look and features. No one can spot the difference. And I want to take advantage of that. Julian still harbours those same feelings for Yunji, I know that. And he still thinks I am dead. So you will be send to him as Yunji. We will make up some story for Yunji being alive and also of her disappearance. He will take you in and I am sure won't hurt you, because for him I am dead. So he will have a chance with Yunji this time. He won't think of killing you as I am not there to claim you-his property. But remember Yuri, you'll be there as a machine to kill them all. MY KILLING MACHINE.

Yuri was horrified. This was too much to take in. She can't kill anyone and a sort of Mafia at that. He had to be kidding her, right? She never had even killed a fly. Not even in her dreams. How can she kill a breathing person?

Her face probably told the telltale of her thoughts, because Sehun then spoke." Don't you worry Yuri. You won't be thrown in there without any training. We're going to train you with everything you need to learn. Only then we'll execute everything."

She still had gaped. She looked at the other two men for confirmation. The scary looking guy-Tao was indifferent about everything. But the other men, Junmyeon,was holding a soft and sympathizing gaze for her. She drew her attention back to Sehun. He was waiting for her to react.

"Bu-but I can't-I can't do this. You are asking me to kill someone? And an underworld boss who is feared by everyone. Are you crazy?" She almost shouted.

"Yes, that's what I said. Any problem?" He asked nonchalantly 

Yuri can't believe this guy." What if I said no?"

He just laughed as an answer.

"Listen here! I am not going to be your puppet for you to take revenge. And I certainly am not going to kill anybody for you. Get that?" She stood at the coffee table as she outraged.

Sehun growled and leaped forward, banging his hand on the table, creating a loud noise. He was facing Yuri, both of their faces were so close that they were almost touching.

"You get once and for all Yuri. Whether you like it or not, you'll do as I say. I am not a good person neither I am tolerant. So I am not going to tolerate your spectacles. You are my only chance for getting back to him and I am not gonna loose it coz of you. And I am sure you also don't want to get your loved ones in danger because of your reluctance."

She froze at the mention of her loved ones. Sehun smirked.

"That's right! We are watching them like hawk. As long as you behave and do as we say, they won't be harmed. Or otherwise, you're are smart enough to know. Got it!" He mocked.

He turned around ready to leave. He paused at the doorway and without looking back announced, "Your training will be starting tomorrow morning. Make sure you are well rested for that. I won't let you slack off." And he left.

 

 

 

Yuri was sent to the dungeon again. But this time she was just locked, not being tied up. She felt scared  but also lifeless. She had been crying non stop ever since. How she wished this was all just a nightmare. How she wished she will be back in the confines of her rooms when she will open her eyes. How much she missed her friends and family. Her mom.

What are they gonna do now? How will they react? Are they going to look for her? Will they find her?

The door opened breaking her from her reverie. In stepped the guy with angelic features-Junmyeon. He was holding food for her.

He forwarded towards her and she just watched.

"Have some food. You are going to need it."

He got nothing. She didn't even proceeded for the food. Rather she averted her gaze in opposite direction. He sighed.

"Look I know you are miserable right now. You are hating us too. And you have all right for that. You don't deserve this. And I am sorry for it, really. But there is nothing now that you can do, except do as he says. You will only trouble yourself more by starving. So eat up."

Still nothing. "Please!" He tried again.

She gazed at him pitifully." Please help me get out of here."

"I can't!" He looked down.

"You can. If you can save him from dying then you can save me from him. Please help me!"

"I am sorry but I really can't." He apologized and stood up to leave. Despite her beggings, he never stopped.

She kept crying for hours, food untouched. She had no appetite. She didn't even know how much time was passed with her crying. Finally, after the exhaustion kicked in from the days events she was out like a light. Praying, for all this to turn a horrible dream and her being in her own life, before everything was black.