4.0

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All These Kisses - Tammy Rivera 

 

Taecyeon loosened his tie and dropped his pen onto the documents. He sighed in disbelief as he read over the complaints from the clients, for almost the tenth time. He just could not believe that a single mistake his co-worker made, has now been blamed onto him - and what's worst is he's losing clients who have been with hims since the beginning, the clients who he almost considered a friend. He dragged his hands through his hair in frustration as he took another heavy sigh. He looked up at the clock to see it show 7pm - two hours past his usual departure time. As he read through the complaint once more, his phone began ringing - which could only be another distraction. 

"What's up Khun?" Taecyeon answered as he tapped his pen on the paper. 

"I was wondering if you were home. Was going to come over for some drinks," Nichkhun replied. 

"I wish. A co-worker messed up all the clients issues and the blame went to me, so now i'm stuck here figuring out ways to get the clients back and also solving other issues," Taecyeon explained as he leaned back into his seat. 

"Damn, that . I thought since Yoona was out of town, I could drop by and we could watch the game and have some drinks," Nichkhun replied as he sighed as well. 

"Come over next week, Yoona doesn't mind it, especially if Yuri comes with you," replied Taecyeon as he smirked. Just the name of his fiance made him smile, despite all the troubles he's going through. It was just bad luck that she had to be out of town at this time, and due to timezones, he couldn't even call her now. What a ty night it is. 

As the night continued, Taecyeon was still sitting at his desk and typing away on his computer. As he was still trying to continue his work, he heard a ring from his phone. Picking it up, he smiled to see who was calling. 

"Hey Yoona!" Taecyeon greeted as he smiled. 

"Hey Taec! Are you home yet?" Yoona asked. 

"No, i'm still at work. I've got to fix these mistakes by tomorrow, so I have to stay. What about you? Did you just wake up?" Taecyeon asked. 

"Yeah. Hun, please go home soon. If you stay too late, you'll be tired for tomorrow. As one of the best lawyers in South Korea, I think you'll need your energy," Yoona worried over the phone. Taecyeon looked back up to the clock. 8:30pm. 

"Hmm, I guess. I'll be going home then, I hope you have a great day! I miss you alot," Taecyeon whispered as he made some kissing sounds to hear Yoona's giggle. And like that, Taecyeon was convinced to come home, even though his lover wasn't home. As Taecyeon arrived at their house, he parked his car inside the garage and opened the door. 

"Odd, I remember turning off the lights," Taecyeon muttered to himself as he removed his shoes and placed his briefcase inside his office. "I'm just going to take a shower and go to sleep, it's so boring with anyone," Taecyeon whispered to himself as he walked into their bedroom. As he the lights, he screamed in horror as he saw a figure laying on their bed. Although he couldn't see their face, he could tell it was a girl, despite her whole body being under the blankets. As he crept over, he gently pulled the cover back, only to see the person who he really wanted to see. 

"Yoona?! What are you doing here?" He asked as he watched her sit up and giggle at his reaction. 

"I got to go home early, but you weren't home yet. So I convinced you to come home, because I missed you too," Yoona stated as she watched Taecyeon smile like a kid. "You should have told me if you were back! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter