2.0

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boyfriend - 2PM

 

Taceyeon sat across the table, the dim lights hanging from the ceiling. He was thankful that they were dim, because the expression on his face truly should be kept private. His hand held in a fist under the table, he clenched his teeth together as he quietly sat and watched. Im Yoona, the girl hes been in love with for so long, had her hands held with another man. And that wasn't the problem. 

It was him that was the problem. 

Yoona was perfect in everyway, and that was Taecyeon's personal opinion. He knew that they couldn't be together, and that was what saddened him everyday. So in his mind, Yoona could freely date and be with who she wanted. Under one condition; that person had to truly love Yoona. And the person sitting across Taecyeon wasn't him. 

Yoona looked up to Taceyeon and noticed his unusual expression. It was odd, considering that everything Yoona did, Taceyeon would support her. However, she knew that bringing it up now would only cause a few more issues. She continued to eat, as she felt a hand run up her thigh. She turned to look at the person sitting next to her and blushed under his touch. He smirked secretly as he continued to do so, and look into her eyes and give her a knowing look. 

Taceyeon watched the scene in front of him. It was like he was been tortured slowly, his body slowly being taken away by the Gods. "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom," Taecyeon stated as he put down his fork which he had been twirling in his pasta. Yoona nodded her head as she watched Taceyeon stand up and walk away. "Something was definitely wrong with him," she thought to herself. 

"Babe," the person from beside her whispered into her ear. Yoona turned around to face him, as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Let's go home after this," he smirked. Yoona laughed as she heard his request. "Seung Gi, you know its been a long time since I've seen Taec. Let's just spend some more time with him, he is one of my closest friends anyway," Yoona replied. Seung Gi pouted to her reply, and rested his face in the crook of her neck, snuggling himself in. 

Taecyeon returned from the bathroom and from far away, he saw the affection they displayed. "How disguisting," Taecyeon whispered to himself. He seriously couldn't take it anymore. He walked over to their table and picked up his blazer. "Yoona, I've got some errands to run. I'll see you next time," Taceyeon said as he took out his wallet and pulled out some cash. "Tonight's dinner is on me." He quickly walked out of the restaurant, not even saying goodbye to Seung Gi. He honestly could no longer stand that guy. 

"Babe, Taecyeon left. We can go home then," Seung Gi stated as he stood up from his seat. Yoona was still sitting in hers, looking at the cash Taecyeon left on the table. Never once in their friendship did Taceyeon leave her like this. Never once did he act this way. Something wasn't right, and she couldn't just leave without clearing this up. "You go home first. I need to talk to Taecyeon," Yoona quickly replied, as she grabbed her handbag and ran out after Taecyeon, leaving Seung Gi by himself. "That son of a ," Seung Gi whispered to himself. 

Taecyeon sat on the benches at the park and watched the water fountain in front of him. He was distracted from his thoughts, when he heard his phone ringing. 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter