Chapter II

Pray
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is my new school..." Kihyun murmured to himself, the school seemed rather nice but small and just like his previous school it had a gate that closed on tardy students. Taking a step inside he quickly took notice of the emptiness of the school, usually before class starts the school is swarming with students outside on the courtyard but much to his surprise there was only a group of students seated around a tree. As he was walking into the building he noticed a man in a sporty outfit, maybe the sports teacher, rushing out towards the group of kids around the tree, jerk, Kihyun tsked towards the teacher that almost knocked him down.

🍬🍬🍬

"! You're lying!!?" a few punches followed "Im Changkyun, calm down!"

"The you mean calm down?! You're here looking for trouble and plus that you're telling us your dad confiscated your bikes??" the younger boy fisted his hands ready for a fight but the latter just rolled his eyes and looked towards the other, "Tell him he's being irrational!"

"Kyun you're being irrational." the one with the sharp eyes said not looking up from his phone, "Irrational? HYUNG! What about the trip? Without the bikes we can't go anywhere!"

"That-"

"YAH! You punks! Get to class! And you-" A finger that seemed to get closer by the moment, "You! Lee Hoseok! How many times have I told you to not come here anymore?!" the latter played his best puppy eyes while the others scrambled to their classes, "But teach!"

"No buts! Scram!" the teacher started shoving him and hitting him with the long wooden stick until he was outside the school gates, "I'll be back tomorrow!" the dark-haired boy yelled as he ran away from the school grounds.

🍬🍬🍬

"That hyung is always getting in trouble," changkyun spoke out as his friend and he made it to class, "Kyun did you do your homework?" the white-haired boy in front of him asked as he yawned, "no..." he reluctantly answered taking his seat.

Sharp eyes turned to him, scanning, "give it,"

"No!" the younger quietly yelled shoving him away. "Please~" his before sharp eyes now turned round and a pout was formed on his lips, "I forgot mine~" 

"So you say,"

"Please just this one time~" 

🍬🍬🍬

"Welcome to homeroom 175" taking a bow he smiled to the teacher, "Thank you,"

"You can take a seat over th-" suddenly her words stopped and her face turned red, "Chae Hyungwon!!" she screamed as she strode over to the said boy, with the long wooden ruler she had on her hands she smacked the desk making the boy on the desk spring up in confusion, "Chae Hyungwon! How many times have I told you not to sleep in class!?" the boy slowly yawned and looked at her with tired eyes.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep well last night,"  breathing out the teacher turned around walking to the new student, "take the empty seat next to him," she said pointing to the seat next to Hyungwon.

Taking another bow he walked to the said seat. He took a side glance at the boy to his side who was already once again falling asleep. His head kept nodding slowly warning of the proximity of his face to the desk. Shaking his head Kihyun started to unpack his things, "" he cursed searching all over the bag, then he stopped, taking another glance at the boy next to him he said, "Do you have a pen I can borrow?"

The one being spoken to opened his eyes wide upon hearing his voice, then he blinked and looked at him, "mmm" he hummed as he opened his bag and took out a pencil, "here" he said handing him the pencil.

"I said pen..."

"Yeah, pen-cil" hyungwon mumbled dropping the pencil on his desk, "Thanks..."

🍬🍬🍬

"Father,"

"Yes,"

"Why did you help that family?" the man with yellow hair stopped writing his notes, took his glasses off and gave the slim young girl a glance.

"Min, how many times do I have to tell you this? I help people because that is what God commanded us to do, who am I to go against his word?"

"Father I know, it's just...it's been a while since we helped a whole family like that..." Min hesitated with her words and cautiously looked at the man in front of her, "What are you implying!?" the father shot back at her.

"Nothing! I'm just saying even going as far as to give them a house..."

"Lee Min!" the father shouted at her, "Uncle just hear me out this one time!"

"I want to go to school like all the other young kids! When will I be able to return?" her eyes started to shimmer as she pleaded with her hands in a prayer.

"Stop this nonsense! I didn't bring you here to bicker with me!! I am doing you a favor by keeping you here you hear me?! Now go back to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter