Chapter I

Pray
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone ready?!" I heard my father's voice ringing through the walls, I sighed one last time as I took a look at my now empty room. I was going to miss this room, the house, the people, the everything in this city. Once again I started to get frustrated, I gripped my bags handle and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ready!" I shouted as I turned away from what was known as my room. "Honey cheer up! You're going to love it there!" my mother's chirpy voice greeted me as she squished my shoulder, "Mom, we're moving from Seoul to Mungyeong...how is that an upgrade?!"

"Mungyeong has to be the least populated city!"

Groaning I pushed her arm away from me, "Well, you're partly the reason for this," father shot a pointed look my way as he made his way outside the house with the last box. Mocking his words I crossed my arms and pushed in front of him, sigh, yet once again, my dad had rented a blue pick up truck so that we'd be able to take all the boxes, such ugly taste. Rolling my eyes, hoping they wouldn't stay stuck, after all these past few days that has been their job, I jumped into the back seat and slammed the door shut after me.

"I don't understand Kihyun, were doing this for your own good," my mother said as she got in, "This is for you," dad continued as he turned the keys and started the truck.

"Right, yeah sure."

🍬🍬🍬

"Try calling again," I heard my mothers muffled voice through my headphones, looking outside the window I noticed we were embedded in darkness, I must have dozed off because when we left our home it wasn't this dark.

"Honey don't worry they'll be there," taking my headphones out I asked, "Is something wrong?" father kept his eyes on the empty road but mother turned in her seat, "Everything is fine," she said as she cupped my face with one hand and turned back on her seat.

Picking up my phone I looked at the time, 1:02 am, how had time flown by so quickly? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter