i see you, i saw you

The Girl Next Door Is My Wife?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] i see you, i saw you [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Sana scanned Dahyun’s figure. Her secretary wore red pajama shorts that barely made it down her knees and a white oversized tee. Under it, her black cami was visible. So many thoughts went through Sana’s mind. Why is she changed? Her hair looks messy… Did something happen…? Oh God, please forgive me if-

 

“Nothing happened,” Dahyun simply blurted out, seeing the anxiety in her boss’s eyes. She wiped the cold water she used to rinse with and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

“I was drunk but sober enough to change… as for you, I have no clue. You must’ve changed in your drunken state.” She clarified. Sana nodded in comprehension, “It’s okay… let’s just forget about this misunderstanding, shall we?”

 

Dahyun nodded and continued to avoid Sana’s eyes, unsure of what the older girl was thinking. Her hunch told her that it wasn’t something pleasing. “T-Then where did the clothes come from?” She interrogated further, unable to overcome her curiosity.

 

“I think Jihyo put the new pajamas here as for late Christmas gifts… I honestly can’t think of anyone else who would know our sizes…” Dahyun chuckled, trying to lighten the situation that shouldn’t have gotten so complicated. Sana nodded and finally managed to smile.

 

 

 

However, that smile didn’t last long. She widened her eyes as she remembered she was on the floor and gasped, “Omo, that’s right… you pushed me off the bed because of…” She trailed off and turned red as a tomato as she remembered her dream with Tzuyu.

 

Dahyun scratched the back of her neck, wishing that Sana would stop agonizing about last night’s events, “Ah, unnie. Let’s not be awkward, okay? It’s not a big deal. I know you miss your wife and I’m willing to…” Dahyun stopped herself as she realized what was about to leave her lips. She mentally facepalmed and continued her sentence, “...let you hug me.” That sounded so awkward. Why do I have to be such a big mouth?

 

Sana gave her a shy grin and nodded, “Thanks, Dahyun. If it were someone else… they would think other things, don’t you think?”

 

Dahyun cursed herself and Sana for being so innocent, That ‘someone else’ happens to be me. I’m sorry, ma’am.

 

“Yeah, definitely.”

 

Stifled by her own guilt for having feelings for her boss, who trusted her to be pure in her intentions, Dahyun excused herself and left the room to take a reflective walk in the hotel hallways. As the door clicked, she was about to knock on Momo’s room, which was right in front, but leaning her ear against the door, she cringed at what she heard.

“Ohhh, yes Nayeon, that’s the spot… ah, harder…”

 

She mentally groaned and stomped off to find someone else to talk to. She should’ve expected the flirt Momo to hook up with a random hot stranger named Nayeon on New Year’s Day. That’s quite a way to start the new year. She made her way to the elevator and couldn’t stop thinking of what those moans did to her. Now, she felt even more anxious at the idea of dirty-minded people and how they viewed her, a single woman, and Sana, a lonely widow needy for love, sharing a room.

 

Wait, did I just label her as a widow? Dahyun shook her head in frustration with her strange thoughts. I really need to find someone to talk to.

 

“Kim Dahyun… is that you?”

 

The elevator door was now open, waiting for her to enter. In addition, a short-haired woman, familiar to Dahyun, was waiting for her in the empty elevator. They pointed at each other in astonishment, “It is you! My ex.”

 

one could sound so excited to see their ex in an unexpected place. Dahyun It’s funny how react in the same manner as her ex and immediately entered the elevator before the doors could close. She initiated a random fist bump and her ex giggled, going along with her awkward antics. “How have you been, Jungyeon?” Dahyun smiled.

 

Jungyeon shrugged, “Same old, I actually work here now.” Dahyun observed her body for the first time since they met at the elevator waiting area. As her eyes traveled from Jungyeon’s chest to her feet, she gasped, bringing her hands to her wide-open mouth, “Indeed… wow, that’s funny. I didn’t even know…” She chuckled, and Jungyeon nodded, “Well, you’d have no reason to know. We don’t keep in touch anyway...” She spoke like a bitter ex but immediately winked to show she was kidding.

 

“Well, what were you doing on my floor, anyway? Stalking me?” Dahyun smirked.

 

“Nope. I was going to get work done, but seeing you… I think we must catch up now. So, what are you here for?” She asked with curiosity.

 

Dahyun’s eyes went up to the mirrored ceiling as she shrugged, “Celebrating New Year’s. I work at this new company and our boss made it mandatory that everyone celebrates as a company. She’s ridiculous, man.” The elevator bell dinged and both of them landed on the rooftop floor. Seeing the bright sunlight outside made Dahyun eager to take a walk. As she stepped out, Jungyeon just followed her as always.


She stared at their feet stepping in sync, “Sounds fun. Did you have a New Year’s kiss?”

 

Dahyun gave her a look of contempt and immediately blushed as she remembered Sana’s warm arms wrapped around her… and also the sound of Momo and another woman having… a good old time.

 

“N-No, I…”

 

Jungyeon waited for Dahyun to finish he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter