The bird flower.

My little sonic

Ughh Ugh Fluttershy grunted.. Standing onto flower planter things... she tried to put a small pink flower  on a tree. "HIA FLUTTERSHY" Shouted Pinkie Pie And fluttershy lost balance. Luckly... Rainbowdash Caught her. " PINKIE! Fluttershy could have badly been hurt." Said Twilight "Sorry." Said Pinkie. "What are you doing up there anyway?" Asked Twlight. "Im trying to put this flower in the tree" "Its called lousie." Said Fluttershy showing her friends a book about flowers. At the page of the lousie, Of course "It helps birds" "Why arent you just flying sugarcube?" Asked Applejack. "I tried that." Said fluttershy. "I hurt my wing doing it." "Why are you doing this anyway?" Asked Rainbow dash "Im in the Annual Bird Helping Club. Every year we put up these flowers not only to make winter pretty but to help birds." "Wow Fluttershy" Said Twilight, Suddenly Angel popped up trying to get fluttershy's attention. "What is is Angel?" Fluttershy asked. "Oh my!? All the animals are out of controls? Be right back girls." Fluttershy rushed in the house... giving them naps.. drinks. food. playing with them but they diddnt calm down.  After paying a visit to Dr. Fauna they were fine. Fluttershy tried to put the flower in... but then she fell hurting her Hoof, "Fluttershy! Are you ok?" Half Yelled Half Asked Twilight. A very Weak 'Yes' Was the only answer Fluttershy gave. They rushed her to the Ponyville Hospital to heal her.