1.5 Melt me with your eyes, Oh Na Na Na.

You in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've not checked the grammar in this so please don't mind my slip ups here and there XD

___________

[cont from last chapter]


When they got to Jiwoo's house, they greeted her parents and ran up to her room and say on her bed.

"Okay, what are we going to wear? We need to look hot" Jiwoo spoke up.

"Hmm... Why don't you wear that black mini dress with mesh sleeves? I've always wanted to see you wear that out and it'll look really nice with your blonde hair" Somin suggested (I tried deceiving how Jiwoo looks in the don't recall music video)

"Ah yeah I forgot about that dress, I bought it ages ago but I never fitted me properly as I was too short" Jiwoo makes her way over to her white painted closet and opens the two doors and picks out her outfit.

"What about you So?"

"I want to wear a dress too!" Somin squealed in excitement.

After looking through her closet, Jiwoo picked out a dress and held it up in front of her so Somin could see it, "how about this one?"

The dress she chose was a shiny dark silver with patches of black (again this is Somin's dress from the don't recall mv), "Omg, I love it! It looks so pretty!" Somin jumped up from the bed and walked over to Jiwoo to take a closer look at the dress.

"Come on, let's get changed and get ready" Jiwoo exclaimed happily.

The girls proceeded to get changed and do their hair and make up. They then took a mirror photo to post on Jiwoo's Instagram. Jiwoo had short shoulder length blonde hair with a black dress and knee length black boots with small heels, and Somin with medium brown hair in a low ponytail with a shiny dress and black heels.

They them made their way too the address of Jungkook's party and once they got to his house, they thanked Jiwoo's mom for taking them and looked up at the house. It was very tall and long with gates surrounding it, with lights flashing out of the windows with very loud music playing, it looked like a mansion. 

They walked over to the front door when it flung open revealing a tipsy looking boy.

"Heyyy, t-thanks for comingggg" he started to slur.

"Oh uh, thanks Jungkook" they both replied.

"No problemm" he smiled and moved out the way for them to enter the house whilst he stumbled outside with his boyfriend Taehyung running after him.

They looked around the house to see it was full of party lights, loud music from a DJ, crowds of people dancing, people making out or taking shots in the kitchen.

"This looks so cool" Jiwoo said in amazement.

"Yeah I agree, it looks better than the last one we went to last month" Somin agreed, shouting over the music.

As they walked over to the sofas and sat down as they didn't know what to do yet, Somin felt a presence besides her, she had a feeling she knew who it was but her suspicions were correct when the person wrapped their arm around her shoulder.

"Whaaaattt's up babe?" The boy spoke, stretching out his words whilst leaning in towards her. He had obviously been drinking.

"Uh could you move a little further away please?" Somin asked  whilst leaning away from the boy who was too close for comfort.

"Don't say that! Don't you like me being this close" he whispered in her ear that made her flinch away from him.

"Oi frogface, get away from her" Jiwoo interrupted and practically shoved the boys arm off her best friend and pulled her away from him.

"Woah no need to be agressive, although I find that kinda hot" he smirked at Jiwoo.

"Ah get away you creep" Jiwoo pushed him away from them and he turned to wink at them and stumbled off. 

"There's so many weird people around" She mumbled to herself.

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter