1. Why do these boys try and talk to me? Go away

You in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started 2 years ago when they both met at a house party. They both thought it was the best thing that happened in their life...


[3rd person P.O.V]

It was a long day at school and Jiwoo decided she would meet up with Somin after their lesson finished to go to her own house as it was Friday and Friday's mean girls night.

Jiwoo was slouching in the plastic chair she was seated in her last lesson class which was music, Somin wasn't in the class today as she has to speak to the principal about an upcoming event she has to organise. Bored was an understatement to Jiwoo, she pulled out her phone to give a quick message to her best friend.

To: Min πŸ‘―
Sup bestie? πŸ€—
Are you still free to hang out at mine tonight?

Sent

From: Woo Woo πŸ‘―

She put her phone down on the table infront of her and started blowing on strand of her blonde hair that were falling over her face. A few minutes later, she heard a ping. She looked down at her phone to see that Somin had texted her back.Β 


To: Woo Woo πŸ‘―

Hey girl! And yes, I'll be finished with the meeting, I should be able to meet you and wait for you before class finishes. πŸ˜„

Sent
Read

From: Min πŸ‘―

Jiwoo let out a mental fist pump as she smiled widely, excited to spend the evening after a boring day with her best friend as usual. She continued to go on her phone as the teacher had left the room and there was about 15 minutes of the lesson left, so she was about to watch some music videos when a girl approached her table.

"Hey Jiwoo" the girl smiles at her. She has long mid colour brown hair slightly on the orangish side, wearing a denim jacket, red crop top, blue denim shorts and red converse.

"Hey Hyuna, what's up?" (Could you tell it was Hyuna by the description, I copied one of her outfits from her 'bubble pop' mv πŸ˜‚)

"Not much gurl, just wanted to invite you to something, I thought you be interested in" She sits down besides Jiwoo, she was one of her and Somin's closest friends.

"Ooh what's that?" She asks with curiosity.

"A house party!" Hyuna basically cheers.

"When is jt?" Jiwoo asks excitedly, she loves house parties, gives her a chance to drink without her parents limiting her as she's recently turned 18 and who doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter