Noona 2

Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was doing some laudries when she suddenly receives a call

"Hello?"

"Wh... what?! I'll be there right away! Please stay strong okay?"

She leaves the laundries there and rushes to get her sweater and car key. Daniel who was observing,asks,

"Why are you in such a rush,noona? Where are you going?"

She stops to answer his questions

"Hospital. Jiwon got into an accident"

Daniel's eyes become big but soon react "I'll drive noona. Give me the key"

She nods and does so.

On their way,daniel keeps stealing glances towards his sister. Worrying if she's okay. But,her face remains calm although her fingers keep fidgeting. He looks in front again and starts to speed up.

........

At the hospital.

"Yuri!"

Jihyo goes and hugs her friend whose face is still full of tears.

"She's going to be fine. We know that she's strong"

Yuri cries harder,making jihyo tightens her arms around her. Trying to give her strength.

Daniel only looks at the view. Jiwon's parents are there too,consoling one another. Assuring that their older daughter will be okay. Their younger daughter is there too,eyes are also full of tears.

Jihyo tells yuri to sit and she goes to greet jiwon's parents. Hugging jiwon's mom while giving a small smile,signalling to stay strong. Jiwon's still in there. Fighting for her life with the help of doctors. Jihyo then goes and sits beside yuri while daniel beside her. Looking at her weak best friend,she hugs her again while whispering,

"We need to believe in her. Believe that she'll survive. There's nothing we can do but to pray that she's strong enough,okay? She needs our trust"

While caressing her friends head,she could feel her nodding slightly. She smiles bitterly.

Daniel who is still observing,amazed by how her sister giving strength to other people without getting wavered.

Not long after,yuri fell asleep on her shoulder after much crying.

Then,a nurse comes out and others are rushing to her while jihyo stays in her position for yuri.

"The doctors are still doing their best,i hope you won't lose hope and keep praying for her",the nurse said after giving a small smile and excuses herself.

All of them then go back to their seats,feeling down. Jihyo looks at them and yuri back and forth,then looks down. She then whispers to jiwon's younger sister that she's going to the ladies and they reposition the sleeping yuri against the younger sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter