Noona

Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey,daniel! Come down and eat!! The food won't eat themselves. Come here this instant!!"

Jihyo yells as she sets up the table.

"Ugh... How many times do i have to tell you that i'm not deaf. I'll really be one if you keep yelling. This house is small and apparently there's only two of us here"

He comes in,rubbing his ears. Slightly glaring at his sister while taking a seat.

"Ya!! Take care of your eyes!"

With that,daniel gets a knock on his head.

"Okay! Okay"

Again,he's defeated.

"I've cooked for you so you should do the dishes today ^^"

Jihyo said with a huge smile and gobbles down her food. Daniel eyed her.

"Seriously noona? It's always like that. Even if i'm the one who cooks,i will be the one to do the dishes too. And please act like a normal person,you look like a hungry cat"

She ignores him after giving a shrug. He sighs but silently smiles.

It is always noisy in the small house. There left only two of them after their parents died 7 years ago. It was hard at first,but the two of them have each other and always believe in one another. Jihyo,the older one is always strong. She became a mother also father to the young daniel. He grows up watching his sister standing strong whenever he stumbles. She acts like she's immature but he knows she's just acting like one to fill in the emptiness of the house. It works of course. Thanks to her,he grows up into a fine young man.

.......

At night..

Jihyo was on her way to quench her thirst when she saw her brother looking out at the balcony.

She smiles as she slips beside him.

"What are you doing?"

Daniel looks at her,feeling shocked for the unexpected guest.

"Just having some fresh air"

She smirks

"You know daniel... i've lived 5 more years than you and i've lived with you your entire life. So,spill the bean"

Daniel froze for a sec and then said "There's nothing"

She punches his shoulder lightly

"Stop it! You're never good at lying. So.... who is it? Who has made our daniel like this?"

He slightly blushes and turn away

"I knew it! It's the Somi girl right?"

He shows his bunny teeth,slightly nodding

"Yeah.... i dont even know when did it start but i have this fluttering feeling whenever i see her"

She smiles,looking at her brother

"She seems nice to me. So,you should try. Go ask her out. Men should do it first you know"

He plays with his fingers,a habit he always do when feeling nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter