Prince Jeno

Hearts Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since this morning, Jaemin seems to be bothered. His classmates notice his strange behavior today. Tho Jaemin came from another era, he gets along with his classmates. He is the mood maker of their class. So today seems odd because Jaemin is quiet and continously staring blankly.

" Jaemin-ah~ It's lunch break. Aren't you going to eat? " Haechan, one of his friends, asked. 

" I don't think i can eat today. " Jaemin answered. 

" Really? Well,  you need to eat so. " Haechan pulled Jaemin from his seat and forcefully take the boy to the Cafeteria.

" Sit there. I'll get your meal. " he made Jaemin sit on a chair and left him to get their food. 

Jaemin is still thinking about the name Mark mentioned a while ago. The name Jeno. Is it really his Highness or just someone who has the same name as the Prince? But that's impossible. Only Prince Jeno gets that name as he is the only noble aristocrat ever born, thus earning the name Jeno. 

" JAEMIN! " 

Jaemin was startled but gets his composure back when he realized it was just Haechan " What? " 

" What do you mean what? You've been staring blankly since this morning and you don't even notice I'm here already. Are you on drugs? " Haechan nagged and he checked Jaemin's forehead to see if the younger was sick. 

" Drugs? What is that? " 

" You seriously don't know drugs? Nevermind. Let's just eat. " 

The two started eating silently. It's unusual for Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter