Fin.

Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon was missing him. Missing because he was so lonely. He is missing his hugs, kisses, and smile. Yixing has been away for a long time now because of his China schedules. Junmyeon is getting worried about him and his health, but Yixing said when he was still here that he will be fine and he listened. Now Junmyeon was inside his room, alone. The other members went to the living room and maybe play some video games, which was right because he can hear them laughing and shouting to lose the game. Junmyeon was laying on his bed waiting for Yixing's call, but nothing. He tried to call him but he won't pick up. Junmyeon thinks that maybe his busy or practicing.

"Is he not answering yet, hyung?" Sehun asked sitting down next to him.

"Sehun, I didn't know you're here. I didn't heard you coming in."

"You were busy in your own thoughts, hyung." Sehun said and asked him the question again "Is Lay-hyung not answering yet?"

"Not yet.. I tried calling him, but he won't answer" Junmyeon sighs and looks down

"Don't think too much, hyung.. Maybe his phone went off or something" Sehun and pats Junmyeons back.

Junmyeon gave him a small smile and said "Thanks Sehun-ah but I need to be alone right now .." Sehun nods and leaves the room and went bacl downstairs.

When Sehun left the room. Junmyeon texted Yixing

Xing, are you okay? Why are you not answering up my calls.. I'm getting worried..

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

Yixing was in his studio, practicing. His other dancers took a break and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter