Last

Tear In Your Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up early and he saw Yugyeom ready to go to his vacation, the two luggage next to the exit, shows the younger spirit to spend his time with his friend. Jaebum who had fly together with his family early yesterday probably already had fun in Japan. Jinyoung stared at his phone while looking at Mark update from his father twitter and his friend IG. Jinyoung had schedule so he could not go back home yet, he can only start his vacation after MC-ing done for the weekend.

“Hyung, do you want to follow me?” Yugyeom asked.

“No, I’m good. You can have fun with your friends.” Jinyoung patted Yugyeom who he love likes his own little brother.

“See you later hyung. Enjoy your vacation too after MC-ing.” Yugyeom hugged Jinyoung likes a koala.

“Aigoo, still a baby.” Jinyoung swirled Yugyeom around.

After Yugyeom left, Jinyoung went to his room and opened the drawer. He sadly looked at the flight ticket to LA that stick in between his passport. He had plan everything alone and now, it is a wasted. Months ago, everything is still so fine and Jinyoung did not even realised that Mark had cheated on him at that time. He teared up the ticket and threw it away inside the bin. Jinyoung walked to the kitchen and took the beer out from the fridge. He stared at Mark name in his contact and typed something before sending it to Mark. The pain is unbearable but he wanted to at least give himself a last chance.

 

Jinyoung was reading when his phone vibrate and he knew that from his group chat so he opened the message.

My BFF Jackson: Nyoung, why we had schedules?

Nyoung: 94line years!

Sunshine: Tomorrow is someone birthday.

Mark: Jaebum probably had fun in Japan now. Jinyoung always love to go to work even during his vacation days.

Yugyeom: Jinyoung-hyung, I love you.

Bambam: That really out of place.

Nyoung: I’m going back to Busan after MC-ing.

Mark: I want to tell everyone that I’m OFFICIALLY date Taehyung and Jinyoung has nothing to do with me out from our schedules.

Jinyoung did not expect Mark going to announce everything without feeling sympathy at him. It seems likes Jinyoung heart is nothing to him along the years they were together.

Jaebum: Mark!

Jackson: You are too much Mark! Jinyoung …. Picked up my call!

Jinyoung tears fall at last after holding everything that bottled up since the day Mark said ‘you are nothing to me from now on’, after their Thailand event.

Nyoung: I’m okay…

Jinyoung need a fresh air after few hours of crying, so he went out with Doyoung. They are playing bowling and Doyoung who always adore Jinyoung have fun spent his time with Jinyoung.

“Hyung, can I asked you something?” Doyoung saw Jinyoung stopped from eating his dessert.

“Hmm... what you wanted to ask?” Jinyoung sips his coffee.

“I heard from others that Mark sunbaenim is dating Taehyung sunbaenim, is it true?” Doyoung saw Jinyoung faces changed.

Jinyoung took a deep breathe before nodded.

“They are dating about 8 or 7 months by now.” Jinyoung calmly answered Doyoung.

“I thoughts you and him got something more than a member. Seems likes we are wrong then.” Doyoung mention of ‘we’ made Jinyoung assumed, all younger idols thoughts the same about him and Mark.

Jinyoung just laughed it out.

“No, all our skinship for fans service only.” Jinyoung took another spoonful of cheese cake, calmly covered his bleeding heart.

 

Jinyoung back to the empty dorm. Another silent accompany him, Jinyoung took off his shoes and went to sit on the couch. He looked at Mark bedroom door, the place he usually spent his time whenever the older back to US. Jinyoung walked to the Mark’s room and opened the door, he missed Mark so much that it hurt him because Mark don’t love him the way he did. Jinyoung rest on Mark bed and sleep on it just likes before.

“Jinyoung-ah.” Jinyoung woke up when he felt someone touched his cheeks.

“Jaebum-hyung, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung wiped his eyes and looked at Jaebum.

“Ommunim and Abuji so worried about you, so we cut short the trip. Besides, I want to celebrate my birthday with you.” Jaebum brushed the younger hair.

“You don’t have to come home and cut the trip with your family.” Jinyoung knew better Jaebum always look after him.

“You are likes my own younger brother, Nyoung. Come on, ommunim prepared a party in our house and you are my most precious guest.” Jaebum dragged Jinyoung from Mark bed.

Right when Jaebum entered the house, he knew that he could find Jinyoung in Mark’s room and his expectation turned out right.

“I’m sorry for worrying you.” Jinyoung felt guilty hit him.

“If you think like that then, you need to leave this room and follow me to my house.” Jaebum cupped Jinyoung face and smiled.

The ride to Jaebum house only took few minutes so Jinyoung had fun telling Jaebum about his game with Doyoung and Jaebum sharing his Japan trip.

“Nyoung, you can lie to anyone else but not to me. We have known each other for too long.” Jaebum said after turning his wheel to park at his house porch.

Jinyoung looked down, stared at his laps, did not dare to face Jaebum.

“It hurt so much hyung, when he said we are only an arrangement setup by the company.” Jinyoung put his hand on his heart but before the hand reach place above his heart, Jaebum grabbed that hand.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum who was staring at him.

“That heart of yours did nothing wrong. That pain only shows how sincere and beautiful your love for him. Let’s stay at my house until you think that you can face Mark out from our schedules.” Jaebum gave a concern looked since Jinyoung seem out from his usual self.

“Thanks hyung but I’ll stay with Jackson.” Jinyoung weakly smile.

Jaebum sighed because no one blind enough to know that Jinyoung always special inside Jackson heart.

“Don’t break Jackson’s heart, if you just want a bounce.” Jaebum knew Jinyoung understood that better than anyone else did. Jackson probably confessed to Jinyoung more than Mark said he has love Jinyoung.

“I know but I need him right now.” Jinyoung depend in Jackson in too many ways that he had forget how much Jackson love him.

Jaebum dragged Jinyoung to come inside his house not to drag the topic about Jackson, Jaebum’s parent run to hug him and Jinyoung leant his head on Jaebum’s mother shoulder who pa

Please log in to read the full chapter