Sungyeol's House

Love From the Future

"Do you know anything about... time travelling?" I asked Sungyeol again. I knew I was asking too much but I didn't care. I was sure Sungyeol would help me. He could help me.

Sungyeol was just looking down. But then he looked at me and smiled a little. What was the meaning of that smile?

 "I know something about time travelling but..." Sungyeol stopped. And then he looked at me, my begging face, "never mind. What do you want me to do?"

I smiled at Sungyeol and I almost hugged him because I got too happy. I couldn't wait to get my life back. I wondered what I was doing in 2016. Wait. What was I doing in 2016? Did I exist? 

 "please show me the way to go home," I begged Sungyeol, "you said you knew everything about time travelling, didn't you?"

 "please don't tell anyone about this," Sungyeol said, "follow me now"

Sungyeol got up and I followed him. We went to a house and I didn't know where I was. That house was quite far from my house and I was afraid I got lost. Wait. I was already lost. I thought I should just follow Sungyeol. He looked like he knew everything about time travelling.

 "welcome to my house!" Sungyeol said, "there are things i need to show you"

There was nobody in Sungyeol's house. I didn't know why. I asked Sungyeol about that and he answered that his parents were at work. He even told me that his parents were always busy and they had not enough time to spend with Sungyeol.

 "i'm sure you miss them so much," I said. He nodded and smiled a little. I looked around his house and I saw a piano. I could play piano and because there was a piano there, I was sure Sungyeol could play piano too.

 "can you play piano?" I asked him. Sungyeol looked at me and nodded, and then he walked to the piano and sat and began playing a really beautiful song. I didn't know what song it was. it sounded familiar though. After playing the piano, he told me that he found the sheet music of that song in his room. He didn't know why the sheet music was there. 

He got up and walked to his room. When he entered his room, I was just standing in front of the door because I thought it wasn't polite to enter a stranger's room. I just met Sungyeol less than an hour ago, but I felt like I had been his friend for more than a year. 

Sungyeol didn't want me to stand there so he told me to enter his room. Books were everywhere. I didn't touch anything because I was afraid Sungyeol would get creeped out, although I was really curious.

 "you said you were from the future, right?" Sungyeol asked me, "how do i look like in 2016?"

I shook my head and told him that I didn't know it. I didn't know about that because I hadn't met Sungyeol in 2016. 

Sungyeol was looking for something, but I didn't know what. But soon, he found that thing that he had been looking for and then he showed it to me.

 "it's a book about time travelling. i got that book from a.... fairy? yes. maybe it's a fairy. i got that book from the fairy. i read that book and i hope it can help you"

Fairy?