Orgel

Music Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck knew he's ed up once he entered a mysterious room with full of witchcrafts, potions and some books of spells. He didn't even know how he entered the room but as far as he remembered, he just helped an old woman to cross the street and carry her bags into her house.

And now, he's here, waiting for the old woman to come out. He stared at the wooden box and picked it up. Curiosity hits him, he opened the box and music filled the room with a dancing figure came out of the box. Donghyuck never felt so mesmerized by it.

"You like it?" The old woman appeared out of nowhere making Donghyuck almost drop the box. He clutches his hand on his chest and carefully placed the box back to where it came from.

"I'm sorry. I'm just curious." He said, scratching the back of his head in embarassment.

"No! No! It's okay. You can keep the box." She smiled at the teenager and looked at him dearly. Donghyuck's eyes widen and grinned so big.

"Well, honestly.. I have another one. You can give it to someone special and I'm sure he'll like it too." The old woman entered the room again and searced for the box. When she returned, she gave it to Donghyuck and placed a ribbon in it. Donghyuck was about to open the box but the old woman prevented him to do so.

"You don't need to open it. Both music boxes has the same melody and figurine." The old woman said and patted Donghyuck's head.

"Also, play that during 12 midnight then make a wish. You have to give the other music box to the one that you love so that your wish will come true. Just make sure that the music box that you gave is safe from harm or else, everything will turns bad." The old woman told him and Donghyuck is still amazed at the power of the box that the old woman is talking about.

 

 

 

 

Donghyuck is sitting in front of his mirror when the clock strikes 12. He opened the box revealing the beautiful ballerina dancing to the music. Donghyuck closed his eyes and did what the old woman told him. I wish that Mark Lee will love me the way I love him too. I also wish that people would stop making fun of me and became the most attractive in our school. He thought and closed the box as he opened his eyes.

He then went to bed, his music box on the right side of his bed while the other one is in another box on the study table.

 

 

 

Donghyuck grabbed the box and placed it inside his bag. He closed the door, leaving the other music box on the table.

 

 

 

He never felt embarassed. He thought that the magic will instantly happen and now he regretted it. He regret giving Mark the other music box. He shoved his face on the pillow and cried to sleep.

 

 

 

Donghyuck woke up feeling lightheaded. He rubbed his forehead and felt that his skin was.. okay. He looked at the mirror and saw his red hair, his braces missing, revealing his pearly white teeth and he has no freckles on his face. He smiled at the mirror when he thought that the magic is finally happening. He walked inside his bathroom and almost let out a scream when he saw a beautiful girl with red hair standing in front of him.

"Who... who are you?" He asked.

"I'm the girl from the music box." She said and gave Donghyuck a sweet smile. "How did you get out here? How.."

"Relax.. After you wished and gave the other box to the one you love, I'll instantly be alive every morning and goes back to the box before the clock strikes 12 noon." The beautiful girl explained while fixing Donghyuck's red hair.

"You're still in process of changing, Donghyuck. You need to stay away from the crowd for three days. You need to wow them like what you wished for last night." Donghyuck didn't say too much but he just followed the girl anyways.

 

 

The girl gave him a bunch of new clothes and other stuff to make him look so attractive.She thought her how to apply some make-up, contact lenses and even how to act attractive to any one. In just three days,he felt different. He honestly didn't know that it was him standing in front of the mirror. He never felt proud of himself.

 

 

As expected, he went back to school with so many people looking at him. Some were drooling, some have sparkles in their eyes and some tripped. He entered the classroom and saw the man of his dreams looking at me. He just went straight to his seat and tried his best to ignore him until... the music box was opened.

Conceal, Donghyuck. You need to act cold for him to realize that he likes you so much. The girl's voice echoed in his head.

What he didn't know.. Mark is already broken hearted.

 

 

 

Days turned weeks and Donghyuck can feel Mark getting closer to him. Even though Mark's heart is hurting whenever Donghyuck ignores him, he still can't stop himself from approaching the red haired boy. When he started giving him flowers, chocolates and expensive clothes, Donghyuck kept inside his room and build a shrine full of it. Mark doesn't want to admit but his actions were making him a bit different than he was before but Donghyuck loves it even more. He loves the attention that Mark is giving him.

"Hyuckie.." As he heard his name, Donghyuck turned around and saw Mark carrying a huge teddy bear. His eyes widen in shock and asked himself on how did he brought the bear inside. Everyone squealed on how sweet Mark became a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter