Shadow

Music Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck was known as the nerdy classmate of their class. He's wearing his favorite round glasses, his freckles were clearly shown, his silver colored braces shines when he smiles, his black bowl hair covering his forehead and his baggy clothes that looks so huge on his body. Donghyuck is the perfect definition of unattractiveness... the reason why he's being bullied by his classmates and the reason why he's invisible in Mark's eyes.

 

Donghyuck maybe is the smartest in the campus but despite of being praised, his world is pure of insults.

 

Mark is the typical heartthrob of their school. Every girls or even boys fall in love with him. Mark originally came from Canada, he grew up there until he transferred in Seoul to study when he was still an elementary sudent. Mark hated the fact that he needs to transfer when he's free back there since he can do anything he wanted unlike here in Seoul, he just need to follow orders from the elders.

Mark isn't really a bad boy type of guy. We can say that he's cool but he acts very cold to other people. He didn't talk to anyone if you're not Jeno, his best friend, or Jaemin, his best friend's boyfriend. People say that it's a miracle that Jeno became his bestfriend since the two are polar opposites. After transferring to Seoul, Mark kept his social life close. Jeno, being the nosy friend he is, tried his best to open up Mark's social life but he's too stubborn to comply.

 

When both Mark and Donghyuck were in fifth grade of their elementary life, they were classmates. Donghyuck instantly fell in love with the cold aura of Mark. It was one time when Donghyuck was working with his assignment in front of the basketball court when the ball was almost going to hit Donghyuck on his face. Luckily, Mark was there to spank it away from him as he walked straight, ignoring Donghyuck's consistent "Thank you's". After that, Donghyuck couldn't take his eyes away from the Canadian.

 

When they were in middle school, Donghyuck started to fall in love with him. He didn't intentionally follow Mark wherever he goes. He just want to be noticed but part of his brain tells him to stop since he's not to handsome or pretty at all to be noticed by him. He just continued to watch him do whatever Mark is doing. Eating, laughing with his best friend, Jeno, reading books, listening to music and even follow him going home.

Donghyuck absentmindedly reached Mark's house that he even climbed on the tree just to watch him sleep. What Donghyuck did unforgettable the most is to watch him take off his shirt and saw his white milky skin. Donghyuck drooled when he saw him . Literally.

People say that he could be a stalker but in Donghyuck's mind, he's just an average boy who loves to know his crush's everyday lifestyle.

 

 

Now that Donghyuck is in high school with Mark, he convinced his parents that he should have the same class with Mark. They didn't even know and understand why their son wanted this but they agreed right away. Donghyuck maybe is unattractive but he has a lot of money to do things that he wanted. He maybe Mark's shadow now but he still wished that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter